Pro Evolution Soccer 2014/Regulations
From Rigged Wiki
Pro Evolution Soccer 2014
|Game||Installation · File List|
|Rules||Regulations · Changes · Rules · Requirements|
|Info||Abilities · Player Skills · Playing Style · Tactics|
|Modding||Adboards · Face Models · Faces · Kits · Stadiums ·Tottori Generic Head|
4CC Rules for PES 2014
This assumes you're already familiar with the team rules for 2013, and just need to know what's changed.
- Game difficulty is set to Professional
- Every position must be set to C except that player's assigned position, which must be A
- The captain of the team gets a free Captaincy card which does not count for the individual and team card limit
- No player besides the captain of a team is allowed to have the Captaincy Card
- Each team gets 25 cards to distribute among their players. Starting with PES 14 there are no longer limits to how many of a player's allowed cards can be of a certain type ("playing style"/"ball skill" or "P" and "S").
- Each player gets a free playing style (not mandatory)
- Only registered goalkeepers are allowed to play as goalkeeper
- Players 179cm and under may set weak foot use and accuracy to 8/8 instead of 4/4
|Player||Defensive Prowess||Goalkeeping||Saving||Jumping||Other stats||Form||Weak foot use/acc1||Injury tolerance||Max cards|
1 unless player's height is 179cm or lower
These are all subject to change over the next month or so.