|Winners of the 2017 4chan Spring Babby Cup!|
Pro Evolution Soccer 2014/Faces
From Rigged Wiki
(Redirected from Pro Evolution Soccer 2014/faces)
Pro Evolution Soccer 2014
|Game||Installation · File List|
|Rules||Regulations · Changes · Rules · Requirements|
|Info||Abilities · Player Skills · Playing Style · Tactics|
|Modding||Adboards · Face Models · Faces · Kits · Stadiums ·Tottori Generic Head|
Tottori Generic Head
If you are looking to make a face without changing the nose/mouth models, (you probably are) see Tottori Generic Head for more info.
This guide will not remove the player's nose and might cause some issues
- Find the player ID of the player you want to edit in pes-evo.
- Save a .dds file with the face you created
- Go to ...KONAMI\Pro Evolution Soccer 2014\4cc\GDB\face\ and create a folder with your player's team's name (a, b, d, cgl, ect.)
- In that folder, make a folder and name it the player's name
- Put the .dds file in that folder.
- Go to ...KONAMI\Pro Evolution Soccer 2014\4cc\GDB\face\map.txt and add the line player=playerID,"filelocation" replacing playerID with the player's ID and filelocation with the folder you made
- For example, if I was trying to make a face for cgl's Dramu player, I would put the face in ...KONAMI\Pro Evolution Soccer 2014\4cc\GDB\face\cgl\dramu
- Run the game (note, you can also edit all the other .dds files such as skin (for tattos/skin color) and hair.