Difference between revisions of "/pol/eague 5"
|Line 62:||Line 62:|
|Line 70:||Line 70:|
Revision as of 22:48, 12 February 2020
|Dates||March 27–29, April 3–5 2020|
The /pol/eague/ 5 is the fifth edition of the /pol/eague series, a /pol/ themed invitational, where any generals on /pol/ is allowed to compete. Teams that don't represent a general but are strictly related to /pol/ are allowed to compete.
The tournament will take place on March 27-29 and April 3-5.
In order to participate, you must select generals that existed on /pol/ and have been relevant in recent history (or at least, something related to /pol/).
Any manager is allowed to manage, as long as you know what to understand on /pol/.
Signup here: /pol/eague 5 Signups
Exports here: soon™
Aesthetic Deadline: 22nd March 23:59 UTC
Tactical Deadline: 23rd March 23:59 UTC
The Draw will take place on 24th March 00:10 UTC.
Teams are placed in different pots based on seeding. Seeding is determined by:
- Finishing position of the teams from the /pol/eague 4 in that tournament.
- New teams competing in the /pol/eague for the first time (first come first served).
|Pot 1||Pot 2||Pot 3||Pot 4|
Rules and Format
Rules TBD, likely what is supposed to be used for Spring 2020.
Note: this tournament is played in PES 2019
Live-managing is permitted.
Teams will be draw in 4 groups where the top 2 will advance to knockouts.
- Working export
- Working Music export for anthem and goalhorn(s) (see Rigdio)
- At least two outfielder kits and one goalkeeper kit (see AET)
- Team logo
- Team page and mini-logo for the wiki
- Aesthetics other than kits (custom models) (see AET)
- Main article: soon™