|The logo competition for the 2020 4chan Autumn Babby Cup is now taking submissions.|
|The deadline is September 27th, 23:59 UTC. Logos will be placed in this gallery like has been done previously to facilitate discussion. This will be followed by a week long polling period to determine which logo will be used. Please make sure you submit both a qualifier version and a normal version. Please send all submissions to Potatotron. You must supply a high-res PNG file and the original multi-layer source file.|
|Cloverleaf logo: .png .svg||
|Cloverball logo: .ai .png .svg|
/sp/erb Owl 2019*
|/sp/erb Owl 2019*|
|Dates||20-22, 27-29 September 2019|
|/sp/erb Owl 2019|
|/sp/erb Owl 2019*|
|/sp/erb Owl 2020|
Page WIP open for signup purposes.
Standard cup rules apply, with the following mentions:
- Managers are allowed to choose between these systems: GGSS, GSSSS, GSSSBB, GGSBB, GGG, where silvers have all 88 in stats (84 if height abuse penalties apply) and bronzes all 83 (79 if height abuse penalties apply).
- Summer 17 height rules apply, with an addendum: teams running height abuse play with one gold traded for a silver.
- Gold players will have 5 cards + 3 trick cards, silver players 4 cards + 2 trick cards, bronze players 3 cards + 1 trick card.
- The roster must have two registered goalkeepers (/trb/ is exempt from this rule for meme reasons).
- NEW All players have 77 stamina except for one with 99 (must be gold) and one with 88 (must be gold or silver). Height abuse penalties apply.
- all previous /sp/erb Owl participants (sans /cbj/, /isles/, /oilels/)
- any team representing an /sp/ general
- /sp/-related non-general teams after being given the ok by the head rigger of the Owl (TWAIN#1475 on Discord)
Livemanaging is permitted.
Albeit not mandatory, it is highly recommended that the manager of a team consults the general in regards to determining the roster.
A team must have an anthem, a goalhorn, a logo, a GK kit and at least an outfield kit.
Sign up here. Don't forget to sign your post (~~~~ tag on the wiki if you don't know). Signups are open until 6 September.
- /abg/ - Time to share some Samurai Spirit here Angry /br/ fan 8:15, 7 August 2019 (UTC)
- /nhl/ /cric/ is /hoc/'s bitch HarryEnfield (talk) 8:54, 7 August 2019 (UTC)
- /f1/ Valtteri, it's TWAIN (talk) 10:07, 7 August 2019 (UTC)
- /f1W/ Ouch, that hurts a little ITOP (talk) 10:28, 7 August 2019 (UTC)
- /SerieA/ Marotta? Marotta? Dov'è la mia punta? Marotta guardami ti prego... Canes (talk) 11:27, 7 August 2019 (UTC)
- /copalib/ jajajaja ay caramba el VARsinso Fifz (talk) 12:00, 7 August 2019 (UTC)
- /cfb/ 24 days until (You)r team is officially exposed. Horizons (talk) 13:08, 7 August 2019 (UTC)
- /cyc/ PINOT PINOT PINOT >pinot PINOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NO NO NO Bochumbru (talk) 15:01, 7 August 2019 (UTC)
- /SuperGT/ Motor/sp/ort chads ww@ Svenskii (talk) 17:21, 7 August 2019 (UTC)
- /trb/ Autopilot unless picked up by a manager
- /mlb/ Swingin' for the Fences WayJay (talk) 21:17, 7 August 2019 (UTC)
- /tennis/ underarm serves toward you LiruAutist (talk) 14:07, 8 August 2019 (UTC)
- /tugão/ Watch our league pleasewol (talk) 23:00, 8 August 2019 (UTC)
- /trans/ Autopilot unless picked up by a manager
- /bundes/ Is this /bundes/liga? Trainer 23:52, 9 August 2019 (UTC)
- /ahl/ A L E X L Y O N Ricoahorriova (talk) 1:11, 10 August 2019 (UTC)
- 25px /box/ *plods towards you with a high guard* Tommylangford (talk) 01:53, 10 August 2019 (UTC)
- /LigaMX/ We are gonna slagpost until our last breath fucking janny Rosteranonlmx (talk) 2:49, 9 August 2019 (UTC)
- /afl/ time to win my 12 leg multi rhs (talk) 10:12, 10 August 2019 (UTC)
- /fpl/ Autopilot unless picked up by a manager
- /epl/ Johnny Autopilot to win back-to-back Manager of the Month awards
- /nba/ What it do babyyyyyy? --Aitor Karanka !!vHwU8e1Ta/3 20:33, 10 August 2019 (UTC)
- /nfl/ Autopilot
- /cric/ Autopilot unless picked up by a manager