Some upgrades have been done, please let someone know if you find something broken.
|Dates||September 21-22, 28-29|
|/tv/ League II|
The /tv/ League will be the first PES tournament hosted by /tv/. Teams representing /tv/ generals, as well as popular films, shows, and sitcoms will compete to become the first /tv/ League champion.
The following teams will participate.
1. /tv/ league will be played on PES 17
2. The medal composition for a startup is: Gold, Silver, Silver, Bronze where:
- Gold has 6 card and 99 in all stats
- Silver has 5 cards and 94 in all stats
- Bronze has 4 cards and 88 in all stats
3. Regular players have 2 cards and 77 in all stats.
4. Goalkeepers are 80 but can't be higher than 185cm.
5. The Injury Resistance setting is set to 3 for all players.
6. The Form setting is set to 8 for medal players, and 4 for the remaining regular players.
7. The team bench has to have ONE Bronze medal sub, which can be subbed in for the Bronze player on the pitch at any given time (Past the required 20 minutes for a timeout). The bench Bronze and the Startup Bronze can play in DIFFERENT POSITIONS.
8. The Team Captain is allowed (but not required to have) a free Captaincy card. This card does not count towards any previous limits. All additional Captaincy-cards do count towards any previous limits.
9. Medal players can add 1 Free trick card (As per standard cup rules) OR COM Style card.
10. Height rules:
The "green" heights, giving more total height:
- Five non-medal players of height exactly 194cm.
- Five outfield players of height exactly 185cm. ( this includes Goalkeepers of height exactly 185cm )
- Seven players of height exactly 180cm.
- Six players of height exactly 175cm.
The "red" heights, giving bonuses to shorter nonmedal players:
- Ten players which are either:
Outfield players of height exactly 185cm. Goalkeepers of height exactly 185cm.
- Seven players of height exactly 180cm.
- Six players of height exactly 175cm, with non-medals receiving a +3 bonus to all stats.
The six players that are 175cm may be set to lower (155-174cm) heights, but they still count as 175cm for height brackets and their "lost" cm cannot be used to make other players taller.
11. Players who are 175cm may also have one additional card.
12. Players of height 175cm and below may have 4/4 weak foot accuracy and weak foot usage. For other players that is capped at 2/2 weak foot accuracy and weak foot usage.
13. Outfield players may have 1 less card in exchange for an additional player position set to 'A'. This extra position may not be 'GK.'
Deadline: 30th August
- /lynch/ /tv/ League is my most spiritual film Suule (talk) 23:04 19 August 2019(UTC)
- /sneed/ Formerly Chuck's HarryEnfield (talk) 23:09 19 August 2019(UTC)
- /got/ STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS Horizons (talk) 23:22, 19 August 2019 (UTC)
- /yellowsub/ Found the sea of green DKD (talk) 23:38 19 August 2019(UTC)
- /mst3k/ Look foward to every match being filmed in Cambot-vision DrDtroit (talk) 01:02, 20 August 2019 (UTC)
- 25px /RBMK/ The air is glowing! CoIlieBro (talk) 16:28, 20 August 2019 (UTC)
- /rw/ Commentary by Jonathan Pearce when? MBa (talk) 19:58, 20 August 2019 (UTC)
- /ss&m/ I heard this /tv/ League wasn't half-bad... it was all-bad! BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AxAndy (talk) 21:38, 20 August 2019 (UTC)
- /tvx/ We're going to be the Wish Upon of teams. Amphetamemes (talk) 22:38, 20 August 2019 (UTC)
- /kob/ China intends to prove it's numbah one. Marqod (talk) 19:22, 21 August 2019 (UTC)
- /bb/ IT'S (still for like 6 weeks) ROBOT FIGHTING TIME Lazyturd (talk) 19:25, 21 August 2019 (UTC)
- /drive/ I Drive Fapoleon (talk) 14:03, 22 August 2019 (UTC)
- /trek/ PES, the final frontier... Clingingmars (talk) 02:07, 23 August 2019 (UTC)
- /mash/ "ATTENTION ALL PERSONAL!! INCOMING WOUNDED STRAIGHT FROM THE AUTO-PILOT MENACE!! GET YOUR MANUAL MANAGING SKILLS OUT AND REPORT TO PRE-OP ON THE DOUBLE!!" MINUSFIVESTARS (talk) 21:37, 24 August 2019 (UTC)
- /gate/ UNSCHEDULED PES ACTIVATION! Potatotron (talk) 13:35, 26 August 2019 (UTC)
- /chavo/ Fue sin querer queriendo Alexl7l (talk) 13:59, 26 August 2019 (UTC)
Deadline: September 13th (Yes, Friday the 13th, Jasonfags)
/lynch/ - Invitational 1
- Tactical DICK LAURENT
/sneed/ - Invitational 2
/got/ - Invitational 3
/yellowsub/ - Invitational 4
- Tactical The gears got turning and spat out these jumbled messes
- Music The band got taught how to play
/mst3k/ - Invitational 5
- Tactical - https://www.mediafire.com/file/qtriz5beup80wya/MST_Tactics.rar/file
/RBMK/ - Invitational 6
/rw/ - Invitational 7
- Tactical Build Plans
- Aesthetics OwO paint job
- Music Featuring commentary by Jonathan Pearce
- Pastebin What's your plan? Win
/ss&m/ - Invitational 8
- Tactical Ported from AGL, tweaks need to be made but the baseline is there. Will contact Suule with savefixes post-haste
- Aesthetics HIYA HIYA HIYA
/tvx/ - Invitational 9
- Tactical GET FUCKING SPOOKED
/kob/ - Invitational 10
/bb/ - Invitational 11
- Tactical ROBOTS ACTIVATE
- Aesthetics Unlike all the bots, this has not been brought to you by VEX Robotics
- Music This counts as machine music, right?
/drive/ - Invitational 12
/trek/ - Invitational 13
- Tactical Export: PES, the final frontier...
- Aesthetics Export: These are the voyages of the /trek/ general.
- Audio Export: Its continuing mission: to explore strange new threads. To seek out new memes and fend off STD posters.
/mash/ - Invitational 14
/gate/ - Invitational 15
- Tactical IN THE MIDDLE OF MY BACKSWING?
/chavo/ - Invitational 16