/vg/ League 15
|/vg/ League 15|
|Dates||November 20–22, 27–29, December 4–6, 11–13|
|/vg/ League 14|
|/vg/ League 15|
|/vg/ League 16|
Signups will be found here when the time comes.
/vg/ League 15 will be the fifteenth iteration of the /vg/ general themed PES competition and the first competition on PES 2019. Similar to the previous Leagues, signups will be open and any team verified for participation is able to compete. The purpose of the League is to decide the roster of the actual /vg/ team for the 4chan Cup. /vg/ League 15 will be a joint effort between the head organizer, the streamers, the aesthetics team, the /vg/ management team, and the VGL Council.
The League will be played on the VGL Cytube channel
General Discord discussion server can be found here.
- October 16th - 31st, VGL15 sign ups open. Signups will assume we reach 48 teams again. When 48 is met, signups will remain open for at least 3 backups. Once 51 is reached, the signups will close early. Team slots are assigned after 48 teams are signed up. If we fall short, qualifier teams will be declared based on previous placement as well as other qualification reasons (revival or new team). Ranking points will be used to determine pot placement in the main competition.
- November 13th, Tactical and aesthetic export deadline for all signed up teams (reserves as well, if any) the second it becomes the 13th at midnight UTC (aka November 12th, 23:59:59 UTC.) No exceptions.
- November 15th, The draw for VGL15 will be held on the VGL cytube at cup time.
- November 18th, Any and all export save fixes are due at the same time as the tactical deadline.
- November 20th, /vg/ League 15 begins.
Save and Aesthetics
Important News for Managers
Pre-game tactics in the form of pastebins (that is, sliders, formation changes) and special non-model-related aesthetics (including opponent specific music) must be submitted directly to the streamer, who is usually QD on IRC or QD#3978 Discord unless stated otherwise on the Discord. Live-managing pre-match and during matches should be done via IRC on the #4chancup channel in a PM to QD (or whoever the streamer is that day, you will be notified prior to your match if there is a change). Nightly exports go directly to the VGL Export email at firstname.lastname@example.org before 15:00 UTC, 2 hours before match days begin. If you need help still read here for a more detailed description.
>GG (99) SSS (88), ALL outfield nonmedals are 77 overall.
>Only the red height bracket will be used, there are no manlet buffs stat wise though they are allowed an extra skill card and a 3rd A position
>>All 175cm players are allowed their 4/4 foot stats, as well as all medals regardless of height. Keepers MUST be 185cm
>Trick card rules: There are no longer limits on trick cards per player. Trick cards are: Scissors Feint, Flip Flap, Marseille Turn, Sombrero, Cut Behind & Turn, Scotch Move, Rabona, Malicia, Double Touch, Crossover Turn, Step on Skill, No Look Pass
>COM Style cards do not count towards the card total for players. Golds are allowed 2 COM free cards, Silvers and nonmedals are allowed 1.
>All players may have a secondary position registered at "A" for no cost. The only restriction on this rule is that the secondary position cannot be GK for any outfield player.
>Injury resistance is set to 1 for all nonmedals and 2 for all medals.
Ten teams are currently verified to compete in the competition, which are the following:
The draw for /vg/ League 15 will occur on November 15th at 17:00 UTC on the VGL cytube.
The 48 teams are divided into 4 seeding pots, using past performance.
|Pot 1||Pot 2||Pot 3||Pot 4|