/vg/ League 15 Signups
This was the signup page for teams to play in /vg/ League 15. Signups were open until October 30th at 11:59 PM UTC.
Signups are now CLOSED.
Please read the following rules.
- Only teams that were accepted to play by their general may participate.
- Anyone can sign up the team, whether it is a fan or a manager. Rule 1 still applies.
- Managers should sign their signup posts on this page by adding a ~~~~ at the end of the line.
- You must have a team page prepared with a team infobox filled out (if possible also a roster box, even if WIP) and a link to your proof of interest (archive link preferable) to verify signups. It does not have to be posted right away, but it must be before the registration deadline. Copy the team page from another team if you don't know how to do one from scratch. Also make sure your team page has a filled roster box by the time the cup starts.
- You do NOT need any managerial verification to sign up a team. However, if you want to manage your general's team you will need a quick verification through VGL discord. No webcam or microphone required, just a few questions regarding whether you actually browse the general will be asked.
- Returning generals also need verification, however their verification check will be more relaxed due to acceptance of previous entry.
- It is required to inform your general that they are playing in a match whenever one is about to happen/happening. If you forget to do so one match or cannot post due to circumstances, a VGL council member may be able to cover you if told before hand. Failure to notify your general multiple times will result in a punishment.
- You may look at the old signup pages if you are still unsure on how to signup your general.
- >GGSSS 99/88/77
- >one height bracket (red)
- >free 2nd A position for everyone
- >bufflets get no stat boost but keep extra card and 3rd A position
- >no limit on trick cards towards all players, these cards are now free and costless
- >2/1/1 COM styles for free and not treated toward card total
- >4/4 footing on manlets and medals
- >Injury resistance set to 1 for nonmedals and 2 for medals
Make sure to check with the AATF in most recent editor linked on this page
- /vglg/ I want /vglg/ to play in /vg/ League XXX. Here's out roster/discussion: (pastebin link, archive link, etc) (´・ω・`) (talk)
Becoming a Manager
While intimidating at first, the steps required to become a team manager are simpler than what most would assume.
Just follow these steps:
- Initial preparation
- Make sure your general has some proven interest in participating.
- Assign a name/trip to yourself for live managing purposes, and join the VGL discord to get verified.
- Put your name on your team's wiki page, or create a new one by copying another team's page if your team is new.
- Download Pro Evolution Soccer 2019 and the VGL DLC. Installation guide here.
- Wait for a Team ID to be assigned to your team before starting to assemble it. In the meanwhile read the Rules and the Tactics pages at least once to get an idea of can and can't be done. You can also use an empty invitational team slot to make a test team and try some tactics, or start working on aesthetics (don't worry about player IDs for now).
- Making a tactical export
- As soon as you get the Team ID, check the Team IDs table to find out its corresponding VGL team slot in the game.
- You can now edit the blank team's players to fit your team's tactics (don't use the "create new player" function). The latest editor can be found here and also includes functions for checking your team is legal on the current ruleset.
- Once your team is ready you can make a Tactical Export and check it for correctness. From the main PES menu go to Edit > Data Management > Import/Export > Export Team and export your team. It'll be saved as a .ted file in your Documents/Konami/PES 19/WEPES folder.
- Grab the VGL ruleset adapted editor and checking tool linked above, read its readme, and use it to check your export. After solving any eventual errors the tactical part is ready!
- Making an aesthetic export
- Regarding aesthetics, you need at least three kits (goalkeeper, home, away) and there are many resources available for making custom models for your players. Help with all of these can be found by asking any of the many aesthetics helpers in the VGL organization discord.
- Kits are generally quite simple to make and there are many resources for making or generating PES kits textures to be found on this page. You will need to download paint.net, GIMP or use photoshop to export as .dds files but besides this they are limited only by your own artistic talent.
- Option A: There is a request spreadsheet in the VGL organization discord created by the aesthetics council for any and all modelling needs (within reason). This can ensure that your team will have high quality models but is limited by the amount of time that aesco has.
- Option B: Direct yourself to the Blender Tutorials page and learn it yourself! The tutorials are quite thorough and are video assisted. Aesco is always willing to give help or advice to anyone attempting to make their own aesthetics so again feel free to ask for any assistance.
- Once all of your aesthetics are ready, read the AET page to prepare an Aesthetics Export. Make sure to get the Note txt right.
- If you want, you can also grab the compiler from the bottom of the same page to check if you did everything right and see how do your kits and faces look ingame.
To make it accept your export you need to open the teams_list txt file and replace the team name next to the ID you want to use with your team's name as written on the Note txt.
And that's all there is to it. If you need further help, reach out to Denko or QD on the VGL discord.
/vg/ Reward Rules
This is all subject to change.
Roster position on the official /vg/ team is will be given to the teams that place in the top 22 in final rankings. First Place will be awarded the gold medal position, 2nd place will receive a silver medal position, 3rd place will receive the other silver medal position.
The general of the Golden Glove winner will have the option to have their rep be the starting GK for /vg/. On top of this, you may choose one of the following: have the /vg/ GK kit will be themed around your rep, have the /vg/ GK be themed around your general, or choose a sponsor to slap over the existing /vg/ kit.
Generals, please note that you may submit a list of favored positions that you'd like your rep to play. We'd prefer a list, 1-5 (1 being the position you would favor the most, etc.) on said positions. Note that the higher you place, the more likely your player will get the most favored position, meaning if you place 21st, you probably won't get any of the 5 picked positions as they could be completely filled by then, leaving me to put you wherever we need your rep.
Also note that the /vg/ management reserves the right to position medals if need be due to the fact that some positions just do not warrant a medal being placed there (i.e. >gold defender), or the fact that the choice would be illegal, or previously taken (i.e. GK medal, or Gold CF respectively).
- /lolg/ 200 years of experience, 2 years of fun POI SleepDeprivedAnon (talk) 02:44, 18 October 2020 (UTC)
- /fgoalter/ DAB DAB DAB POI Karth (talk) 01:09, 16 October 2020 (UTC)
- /feg/ Another season of playing spoiler incoming NVM, POI now Fazoo (talk) 01:12, 16 October 2020 (UTC)
- /mjg/ Divegrass causes great damage to the human spirit without a single benefit. POI Azuth (talk) 01:13, 16 October 2020 (UTC)
- /skg/ Since 7even is vaporware, the tittyninjas sacrifice themselves to the will of PES19 POI Dark Elf Ninja (talk) 01:13, 16 October 2020 (UTC)
- /hgg2d/ Art thou the hero? Then tis true the wicked fumika is dead? Then thou deserve the technique mine forged to slay her. Resign thyself-- for I will UOOOOHHHHHH into thy flesh. All-in-One POI Funpill (talk) 01:14, 16 October 2020 (UTC)
- /digi/ Happy 20th anniversary of anon's parents divorce Thanks, Angela Anaconda Fifz (talk) 01:16, 16 October 2020 (UTC)
- /akg/ Will divegrass bring us contentknights? POI 1 POI 2 POI 3 Dazlatan (talk) 01:17, 16 October 2020 (UTC)
- /kfg/ Divegrass Tanoshii! POI Lichzim (talk) 01:19, 16 October 2020 (UTC)
- /gbfg/ Alliahchads please let me go I've been kneeling for months and my crew is looking for me ElementFortyThree (talk) 01:45, 16 October 2020 (UTC)
- /nepgen/ time for another remake of a remake COMPA NEP POI Alexl7l (talk) 03:11, 16 October 2020 (UTC)
- /vitagen/ How can your general die when your console means life! RetardMaster (talk) 03:35, 16 October 2020 (UTC)
- /twg/ Yeah TROY wasn't that good. POI for the POI God, Replies for the Reply Throne AxAndy (talk) 05:08, 16 October 2020 (UTC)
- /xcg/ Breach! You have to breach now! Delta (talk) 06:48, 16 October 2020 (UTC)
- /きらら/ 从x˵ ╹ ◡ ╹ ˶x从 ポイ Kiyose (talk) 08:50, 16 October 2020 (UTC)
- /hanny/ Shizuka's lust for nakadashi increases POI rhs (talk) 14:03, 16 October 2020 (UTC)
- /2hug/ Pls rember to wait warmly for (You)s and always rember 36 saves POI Bowling (talk) Rainbowcatchervgl (talk) 14:40, 16 October 2020 (UTC)
- /r6g/ Age before titles? I prefer age before memes. Experience allows you to choose the tactics you need, and Skill™ enables you to use them effectively. Peeks (You) at Mach 5 Laventale (talk) 02:04, 17 October 2020 (UTC)
- /ink/ Just in time for another splatfest *muffled woomy interest* 20:31 17 October 2020 (UTC)
- /gfg/Proof of Interest by 01IQ Brainlets 20:33 17 October 2020 (UTC)
- /gbpen/ HAPPY! LUCKY! MISS PK SHOT! YAAAAAAAAAY! POI? Hakanai~ GuyF (talk) 21:12, 17 October 2020 (UTC)
- /fg/ Never underestimate your shining bonds POI Hashmal (talk) 22:10, 17 October 2020 (UTC)
- /indie/ rip nikoposter KinseyTypeF (talk) 23:03, 17 October 2020 (UTC)
- /vn/ Remember, traps aren't gay POI MrPedeiche (talk) 23:07, 17 October 2020 (UTC)
- /tf2g/ When your gold gets abhorrently suspended in a knockout match POI HarryEnfield (talk) 16:00, 18 October 2020 (UTC)
- /wtg/ Nazinigger chimpout. POI
- /llsifg/ HASHIRIDASHITAAAAAAAAAA POI POI2 Metagross01 (talk) 18:12, 18 October 2020 (UTC)
- /mbg/ It's almost harvesting season POI Superzak (talk) 18:49, 18 October 2020 (UTC)
- /acg/ I can't believe, today was a good day POI Trainer Keks (talk) 19:14, 18 October 2020 (UTC)
- /lzg/ This battle is all in the mind! POI1 POI2 Fukubell (talk) 19:42, 18 October 2020 (UTC)
- /dng/ LiveTwins are better than actual Vtubers. This one will pass Blinky (talk) 20:12, 18 October 2020 (UTC)
- /ssbg/ >win a star >pedos out >steve's in Never ask me for anything ever again. POI TheBird (talk) 23:37, 18 October 2020 (UTC)
- /pmmm/ I don't see the pain of now anymore. poi HinanoSensei (talk) 23:13, 19 October 2020 (UTC)
- /domg/ In ages past, the forces of /domg/ wrought uncountable miseries upon the people of /vg/, until they were banished in the quarter-finals. But now the wheel has turned once again, and the elephants have broken their shackles and returned to the divegrass field to assault the viewers' eardrums anew. POI Boksi (talk) 00:40, 20 October 2020 (UTC)
- /vrg/ Late and gay. POI Kizzy (talk) 03:07, 20 October 2020 (UTC)
- /ddlc/ Leave /alter/ to me I warned you
- /civ4xg/ POI MBa (talk) 17:12, 20 October 2020 (UTC)
- /aceg/ You put the ball between those posts, and that goal is well done POI Dog-chan (talk) 00:33, 21 October 2020 (UTC)
- /tnm/ The mayor of flavortown finally has her own anime. POI --Jinrai (talk) 04:37, 21 October 2020 (UTC)
- /revue/ EN server currently being kept alive with black magic while the devs laugh at dying gacha. POI
- /drag/ >most of my alliance stopped playing Dragalia to play the piece of shit chinky shit game I feel sick. I don't feel well. I want that game, it's developers and everyone that plays it to die. The chinky shit game is the most predatory game I've seen in my life. Why is everyone playing the chinky shit game? I had to unsub to 3 streamers yesterday because they started playing the chinky game. Fuck this timeline. The chinky game doesn't deserve as much recognition as it is getting. poi poi poi RoronaBest (talk) 21:01, 21 October 2020 (UTC)
- /dbg/ For 4 VGLs the manga has been in the same fucking arc we want out man Proof of Fighting SpiritResolink (talk) 17:24, 22 October 2020 (UTC)
- /assg/ Is /assg/ an honest VGL team? POI
- /egg/ May the Omnissiah guide us a bit better than our friendlies plox (POI) PossumT (talk) 23:34, 22 October 2020 (UTC)
- /alg/ Eh is sexy?!?! poipoi Ocean (talk) 03:40, 23 October 2020 (UTC)
- /osg/ Rest in Peace, big brother. This one's for you poi Slimmy (talk) 15:30, 23 October 2020 (UTC)
- /fgog/ In the era of no content, a divegrass team will rise and bring more games than Lostbelts per year. POI. On.
- /@/ 15 years of smiles. POI POI2 Bittenfeld (talk) 21:21, 23 October 2020 (UTC)
- /rsg/ Rumors of my demise have been greatly exaggerated proof its not ded content Hween event hyp. --Zilyana (talk) 20:35, 23 October 2020 (UTC)