2019 4chan Autumn Babby Cup Signups
This is a sign-up page for teams to play in the 2019 4chan Autumn Babby Cup.
Sign-ups will officially close at 11:59:59pm UTC on the 23rd of September. Also, please note that this is not an Exports page, so do not post any exports of any kind here.
Rules (please read these or be deemed a dumbass):
- Only invited teams may sign up. This includes:
- Teams that qualify for the 2019 4chan Autumn Babby Cup.
- Teams intending to attempt to revive from ded status.
- Teams intending to attempt to be newly created.
- Verified managers may sign their team up directly through this page, are required to do so, and should sign their posts using ~~~~.
- Caretakers may sign their autopilot team up with a signature on this page if they so choose but are not required to do so if they've chosen to remain anonymous. They are required however to contact QD or another member of /admin/ in order to inform them of their intent in signing their team up to play.
- After being signed up, a team must have their manager or caretaker provide Proof of Interest (PoI) to QD or another member of /admin/.
- If you have already done this prior to the opening of sign-ups, please remind whoever it was sent to of its existence, possibly with relinks, for certainty of receipt and ease of tracking.
- PoI may include any number of active or archived threads on your team's board concerning the cup (preparations for play in a future cup, threads for match days, etc.) and polls for players/music/etc.
- PoI is required to have been made within the last six months. This may include threads created for a team's previous cup run provided it is within the six month time period.
- You are not required to post your PoI publicly on this page at any time and are encouraged to not do so unless it is an archived thread or closed poll in order to reduce outside interference and tampering. Doing otherwise will likely damage its validity.
- Upon receipt of PoI, /admin/ will examine it and deliberate to find if it is acceptable evidence of interest from a board for their team to be able to play or not.
- If deemed acceptable proof of interest, a team's section below will be edited and added upon by a member of /admin/ to verify and announce the team's sign-up as complete and being eligible to play.
- If deemed unacceptable, managers/caretakers will be informed of the decision and may attempt to gather and hand in new PoI before sign-ups close if they wish to. PoI gathered after sign-ups close will not be accepted.
Team Status in Spreadsheet Form: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zLdISPdYBTzf2AN211wuf0X8m8RU9JKxDEcQGO0UVRQ/edit?usp=sharing
- 1 Example
- 2 Summer 2019 Teams
- 3 Spring 2019 Teams
- 4 New/Reviving Teams
I'm signing this bitch up again you fucking bitch Not_QD (talk) 18:01, 16 September 2019 (UTC)
- PoI is approved but I swear to god call me a bitch again and you're banned QD (talk) 18:11, 16 September 2019 (UTC)
Summer 2019 Teams
Spring 2019 Teams
poi /pɔɪ/ noun a Hawaiian dish made from the fermented root of the taro which has been baked and pounded to a paste.
The fact that so many teams still get culled for being "not interesting or the most boring or the most dreadful to look at" only tells you how far we are from having a megababby. Trainer Keks (talk) 19:58, 16 September 2019 (UTC)