|2014 4chan Winter Cup Fantasy Football Rankings
||17 3.5e Monks
||CD&D > EG2:RR
||The J.O.B. Squad
||Super Nut Bros.
||Team Upside-down Titty Foundations
||Team MUH LAST MINUTE MINDGAMES!!!1!1
||I should have downloaded PES14 and tested but I'm doing this instead
||Team >implying fun
||Shitty Local Band
||Cheeky 90+3 Minute Team
||Team I can't wait for Hibiki to become level 70. Ураaaaaaaa!
||Team 12th man
||Team Jesus Christ Superstar
||The Captaincy Cards
||Lilly Best Girl
||August 1 Warning
||Team QT 3.14 Hajimaru Yo~
||The Coloring Book Special Mk.II
||Team Griffin Force ft. Cliff Paul
||Talent or something
||Mysterious Garfield 2008
||Team Damedamedame Daijobu Daijobu
||Team Fabrosi's Fantasy Friendship Fucks
||Team >moyes Did Nothing Wrong
||Aoi Yuuki and Stalkers
||Team I Totally Forgot All About This Until Just Now Please Let Me In I Haven't Even Watched The Game (ITFAATUJNPLMIIHEWTG)
||Team Why The Fuck Am I Wasting My Time Doing This For The Third Time?
||I Made This In 10 Minutes
Teams are to be put on the wiki before the scheduled starting time of the first match of the tournament. This team will count for the whole tournament.
Teams must consist of: a team name, eleven starting players and six substitutes, a captain and a vice-captain. The eleven starting players must follow these guidelines:
- 1 goalkeeper
- 3-5 defenders, with a maximum of 1 LB, 1 RB, 1 SW and 4 CBs.
- 3-6 midfielders, with a maximum of 1 LMF, 1 RMF, 2 AMFs, 3 CMFs, 3 DMFs, and at least one CMF or DMF.
- 1-3 forwards, with a maximum of 1 LWF, 1 RWF and 2 SSs.
The substitutes must consist of one goalkeeper, two defenders, two midfielders and one forward.
A team must have exactly two gold and two silver players. This does not include the forward substitute, who can be either gold or silver without affecting these limitations - however, a forward substitute cannot fill in for a lower class, so a gold forward substitute cannot fill in for a silver. Furthermore, a team may have no more than three players overall from any one board.
If a player in the team's starting eleven does not play in a round, a substitute who does may take their spot. The player must be from the same category, but specific position differences are allowed (so a CB may fill in for a LB, but not for a DMF).
For each round of matches, all players who take the field will receive a score for their performance. The team's score will be calculated at the end of each round as the sum of the scores of their eleven players. If a player does not play and is not covered by a substitute, they will count 0 towards the team's score.
Points are accumulated as follows:
- 1 point for each full point of match rating in excess of 4.
- 6 points for a defender or goalkeeper scoring a goal.
- 5 points for a midfielder scoring a goal.
- 4 points for a forward scoring a goal.
- 3 points for a goal assist.
- 4 points for a defender or goalkeeper if their team managed a clean sheet and they played 60 minutes or more.
- 3 points for a defender or goalkeeper if their team managed a clean sheet and they took the field yet played less than 60 minutes.
- 1 point for a midfielder if their team managed a clean sheet and they played 60 minutes or more.
- 1 point for every 2 saves made by a goalkeeper.
- 5 points for a goalkeeper saving a penalty (not if it is missed).
- -2 points for a player who misses a penalty.
- 3 points if a player is judged Man of the Match by PES.
- 2 points if the player's match rating is equal to or higher than the Man of the Match's.
- 1 point if the player's match rating is 0.5 less than the Man of the Match's.
- -1 point for every 2 goals conceded by a defender or goalkeeper's team while the player was on the field.
- -1 point for the player receiving a yellow card.
- -3 points for the player receiving a red card.
- -2 points for the player scoring an own goal.
After these scores are tallied, the captain will have his score doubled, and if he did not play then the vice-captain's score will be doubled instead.
Once scores have been calculated for each match day, they will be posted. The competition will run for the duration of the group stages. At the conclusion of the group stages, the team with the highest score will be awarded the Hatte Saburo trophy. Scores will regardless continue to be calculated during the knockout stages.