Make sure to read the warning message above.
- 1 Making your export
- 2 Qualifiers
- 3 Babby
Making your export
To make your export, start PES 2019 and go to the main menu. When there select Edit to go to the Edit menu. Then select Data Management at the bottom and then select Export Team. After that just follow all the instructions on the screen. When done the export can be found in My Documents\KONAMI\Pro Evolution Soccer 2019\WEPES. Just look for the .ted file after how you named it. This is the file you will have to upload and put under the team's header on this page.
Post a link to download your team's export. It is mandatory to separate the tactical export and the aesthetics download. Music exports are optional but appreciated, and should be separate from the prior files. Check the wiki main page for the export deadline timer.
|Note:||It is highly recommended that you use Auto-ATF which is included in the 4ccEditor, which can be found here to check your export before uploading it.|
Don't be afraid to contact the 4CCC or anyone else who may be able to help you about the current cup rules if you have questions.
- Tactical Export: I'll never get tired of beans
- Aesthetics Export: NEW BEAN CITY
- Audio Export: Music for Beans: Vol 2 (Updated 10-24-2020)
- Tactical Export: The only thing I knew how to do was to keep on keepin' on (NEW 2)
- Aesthetics Export: Like a bird that flew (NEW)
- Audio Export: Tangled up in blue Fixed 4ccm
- Tactical Export: THOSE WARP BASTARDS ARE BACK! IT'S THE NOISE MARINES!
- Aesthetics Export: SLANNESH WILL FILL YOUR EYES WITH THEIR GLORY
- Audio Export: THIS SILENCE OFFENDS SLANNESH. THINGS WILL GET LOUD NOW
- Tactical Export:
LIVEMinor fixes for now
- Aesthetics Export:
LOVE[minor fixes https://drive.google.com/file/d/19vdZieKCoe1l3l5h9nudAJSx74ywT5Wn/view?usp=sharing]
- Audio Export: new gusic
- Tactical Export: Shove garbage in the pipeline; get worse garbage at the end of the pipeline
- Aesthetics Export: IT'S SHIT
- Audio Export: HEY BABY AND ALL THAT JAZZ
- Tactical Export: IKU ZO
- Aesthetics Export: As far as I'm concerned, anything that came after the Buu Arc is non-canon.
- Audio Export: Music to kneel to Haruhi to.
- Tactical Export: Dancing like we've never danced before
- Aesthetics Export: Placeholder Mammaries
- Audio Export:
- Tactical Export: Kevin Was Always Based
- Aesthetics Export: We don't run a sloppy shop
- Audio Export: I'm become, I'm become, I'm becooming
- Tactical Export: yall cowards dont even run non-medal strikers (except /3/, you're cool)
- Aesthetics Export: God I Hope This Isn't As Broken As Summer, Also Please Do My Request
- Audio Export: Might do a Halloween-specific one too soon, dunno
- Tactical Export: If your team doesn't have at least one triple position player it's basically garbage
- Aesthetics Export: Absolution has been embraced and there's additional stuff on #midcup_stuff
- Audio Export: It is a good pain
- Tactical Export: this is worse than the current Comiket drought
- Aesthetics Export: don't even bother fixing this
- Audio Export:
- Tactical Export: THE VIOLENCE HAS ESCALATED
- Aesthetics Export: NEVABINDONBEFO
- Audio Export: The missile knows where it is at all times. It knows this because it knows where it isn't. By subtracting where it is from where it isn't, or where it isn't from where it is (whichever is greater), it obtains a difference, or deviation. The guidance subsystem uses deviations to generate corrective commands to drive the missile from a position where it is to a position where it isn't, and arriving at a position where it wasn't, it now is. Consequently, the position where it is, is now the position that it wasn't, and it follows that the position that it was, is now the position that it isn't. In the event that the position that it is in is not the position that it wasn't, the system has acquired a variation, the variation being the difference between where the missile is, and where it wasn't. If variation is considered to be a significant factor, it too may be corrected by the GEA. However, the missile must also know where it was. The missile guidance computer scenario works as follows. Because a variation has modified some of the information the missile has obtained, it is not sure just where it is. However, it is sure where it isn't, within reason, and it knows where it was. It now subtracts where it should be from where it wasn't, or vice-versa, and by differentiating this from the algebraic sum of where it shouldn't be, and where it was, it is able to obtain the deviation and its variation, which is called error.
- Tactical Export: Fall Weather Friends
- Aesthetics Export: Suited for Success
- Audio Export: The Show Stoppers
- Tactical Export: WE GAAN
- Aesthetics Export: WE GAAAAAAAAAAAN
- Audio Export: WE GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN
- Tactical Export: it's /o/ver
- Aesthetics Export: same old steel wheels
- Audio Export: songs to listen to in your car at 3am
- Tactical Export: THE POLLS SAY THIS EXPORT IS PROBABLY GOING TO FETUS
- Aesthetics Export: FOUR MORE YEARS
- Audio Export: MAGAWAVE
- Tactical Export:I failed taktiks lole
- Aesthetics Export: >submitting aesthetics before last minute
- Audio Export: Default audio
- Tactical Export: Assume /sci/ is a competent team and their manager knows what he's doing. If they draw in all their group stage matches again, calculate the amount of pain inflicted upon the fanbase.
- Aesthetics Export: School cut the funding for fancy blender models in order to keep the football team operating
- Audio Export: Budget to finance some chants was diverted to the university's diversity department
- Tactical Export: LET'S GET DOWN TO BUSINESS
- Aesthetics Export: TO OUTBID THE HUNS!
- Audio Export: HERE I HAVE SOME FIGURES AND SOME FACTS AND SUMS!
- Tactical Export: MOOOOOOOORNING /v/! Just wanted to remind you that Steve (yes, THE Steve from Minecraft) is confirmed as a DLC fighter for Smash Ultimate! Make sure to save your money for the upcoming Fighter Pass so you can cash in on Steve‘s time to shine!
- Aesthetics Export: NONONONOOOOOO! IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE GENO’S TURN! I WAITED YEARS FOR THIS SHIT! IT’S NOT FAIR!!!!
- Audio Export: Sorry /v/, we kept trying to warn you that your “literally who” character could never compete with the success of Minecraft, but unfortunately you refused to listen. Day after day you continued to hold on to some false hope that Nintendo would pity your literally who with a new appearance. Unfortunately, no one cares about your dead character. Guess you gotta deal with the hard truth that only relevant characters get into Smash! But don’t worry, at least you now get to play Smash Ultimate as someone worthy of the slot: the one-and-only Steve!
- Tactical Export: LMAO
- Aesthetics Export: Showing my commissioner my shiny aesthetics.
- Audio Export: doot doot
- Tactical Export: the 4cc is like the new chess championship, except without the spies and inverted rooks.
- Aesthetics Export: time for some comfy autumn gifs. And maybe a cup win too, that'd be nice.
- Audio Export: dare I say our music threads are a better place to find good music than /mu/?
- Tactical Export: It's not like it could get any worse then this
- Aesthetics Export: Everything including updated pitch files. Missing 7 player models, boxhead placeholders being used for them.
- Audio Export: Includes 5 new chants and 2 new goalhorns