2019 4chan Summer Cup Fantasy Football
- DON'T EDIT THE WIKI PAGE! POST STUFF IN THE THREAD BY USING THIS https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lRYPT-9WbaCvVplEcDpur-WA8LPaFA4c2elfZ_1FXrw/edit?usp=sharing
Age of Sims Tycoon Source Total War Plus Pets VR : A Realm Reborn : Central Fiction : Empires : Extended Edition : Definitive Edition : Reloaded - Genesis Classics
Team >picking defenders from offensive teams >picking forwards from defensive teams
TECH AND CO. AND THE WORST AND RYTKY GUIDE ME TO VICTORY VIVA LA VIDYA
team I had no way to make a pun with the normies so heres this
Team western cartoons are cute and fun
It was merely /c/
Team Banned for honking at Argie trannies on /co/
Team PES18 still sucks lmaooooooooooooooooooooo
Team: Some Bodies Gonna Get It
Team Reminder to submit Fantasy Football Teams. FC Club Team.
FC Young Boys and The Lolita Express: Or How I Learned to Love Yaoi; Formerly Chuck's FC of Anaheim
Manhattan Café FC
Team I should have made though on a better FF teamname by now, but I'm doing this instead
Team Ragu Crew
FC Come Alone When You Visit the Cherry Trees
Team Porn Folder
Team "They will fuck your shit up" F.C.
Wake Me Up When PES 18 Ends
Shortest Possible Team F.C.
Team it's loud so it's funny
Longest Possible Team F.C.
Team Pro Evolution Spaghetti 18
Team We Didn't Start the Fire
The missile knows where it is at all times. It knows this because it knows where it isn't. By subtracting where it is from where it isn't, or where it isn't from where it is (whichever is greater), it obtains a difference, or deviation. The guidance subsystem uses deviations to generate corrective commands to drive the missile from a position where it is to a position where it isn't, and arriving at a position where it wasn't, it now is. Consequently, the position where it is, is now the position that it wasn't, and it follows that the position that it was, is now the position that it isn't. In the event that the position that it is in is not the position that it wasn't, the system has acquired a variation, the variation being the difference between where the missile is, and where it wasn't. If variation is considered to be a significant factor, it too may be corrected by the GEA. However, the missile must also know where it was.
Team LAST MINUTE DYNAMIC ENTRY INTO FANTASY FOOTBALL!
The longest team name in the 2019 4chan Summer Elite Cup hosted on PES18 between 32 teams consisting of /gd/ /s4s/ /vg/ /mlp/ /ck/ /biz/ /pol/ /int/ /g/ /u/ /f/ /his/ /w/ /wg/ /b/ /i/ /c/ /jp/ /toy/ /cm/ /co/ /h/ /fit/ /diy/ /vp/ /r9k/ /aco/ /n/ /k/ /y/ /x/ and /lit/, and most definitely not /3/, consisting of the player with the longest team names that I could find in this cup, sorted by my actual chances of winning the tournament and also the likelihood of any of them starting, and most importantly, are long enough for a team that has a name as long as this 2019 4chan Summer Elite Cup fantasy football team does, and as an addendum, if any team should so attempt to submit a longer team name, the creator of the 2019 4chan Summer Elite Cup Fantasy Football has been given the right to extend this team name to be longer than the name of any rival teams that should attempt to do the same thing. This is not limited to modifying the name at any given point in the near future in way which still maintains the teams extensive and verbose identity, to whatever they wish, whether it be a long copypasta about being a sex slave for two bears, or if it's a single AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH because they were feeling pretty /biz/ today.
Bet Rigtor Inc.
- /h/'s Faceless Fatguy was initially incorrectly listed as a silver player, while being gold. During group stages teams which listed him still received the points. However, during playoffs normal limitations will apply.
|Team||FF Points||Final Rank||Avg FF P/Game|
Teams are to be put on the wiki before the scheduled starting time of the first match of the tournament. This team will count for the whole tournament.
Teams must consist of: a team name, eleven starting players and six substitutes, a captain and a vice-captain. The eleven starting players must follow these guidelines:
- 1 goalkeeper
- 3-5 defenders, with a maximum of 1 LB and 1 RB. CBs are limitless
- 3-6 midfielders, with a maximum of 1 LMF, 1 RMF, 3 AMFs, 3 CMFs, 3 DMFs, and at least one CMF or DMF.
- 1-3 forwards, with a maximum of 1 LWF and 1 RWF. CFs and SSs are limitless
The substitutes must consist of one goalkeeper, two defenders, two midfielders and one forward.
A team must have exactly two gold and two silver players. Additionally, the team will get a medal substitute, who can be either gold or silver without affecting these limitations - however, a medal substitute cannot fill in for a lower class, so a gold player substitute cannot fill in for a silver nor can golds or silvers fill in for non-medals. Furthermore, a team may have no more than three players overall from any one board.
If a player in the team's starting eleven does not play in a round, a substitute who does may take their spot. The player must be from the same category, but specific position differences are allowed (so a CB may fill in for a LB, but not for a DMF).
For each round of matches, all players who take the field will receive a score for their performance. The team's score will be calculated at the end of each round as the sum of the scores of their eleven players. If a player does not play and is not covered by a substitute, they will count 0 towards the team's score.
Following the group stages of a cup, teams are allowed to remove eliminated players and replace them with players still in the tournament. The team must run the same formation but can change the individual positions (so a CB may swap for an RB if it does not break the maximums listen above). Medals must remain in the same section of defence, midfield or attack but can change positions. If there are no more players at a level, you are permitted to move the player up or down to the nearest available spot to replace the player. For instance, if you have a gold CB in the team and that was the only team with a gold CB, you then look to teams with a gold DMF then CMF, LMF/RMF, AMF, SS, LWF/RWF, CF in that order. The reverse can be used for non medal strikers. Captains and vice captains can change at this stage.
Points are accumulated as follows:
- 1 point for each full point of match rating in excess of 4.
- 6 points for a defender or goalkeeper scoring a goal.
- 5 points for a midfielder scoring a goal.
- 4 points for a forward scoring a goal.
- 3 points for a goal assist.
- 4 points for a defender or goalkeeper if their team managed a clean sheet and they played 60 minutes or more.
- 3 points for a defender or goalkeeper if their team managed a clean sheet and they took the field yet played less than 60 minutes.
- 1 point for a midfielder if their team managed a clean sheet and they played 60 minutes or more.
- 1 point for every 2 saves made by a goalkeeper.
- 5 points for a goalkeeper saving a penalty (not if it is missed).
- -2 points for a player who misses a penalty.
- 3 points if a player is judged Man of the Match by PES.
- 2 points if the player's match rating is equal to or higher than the Man of the Match's.
- 1 point if the player's match rating is 0.5 less than the Man of the Match's.
- -1 point for every 2 goals conceded by a defender or goalkeeper's team while the player was on the field.
- -1 point for the player receiving a yellow card.
- -3 points for the player receiving a red card.
- -5 points for the player receiving a red card from 2 yellow cards.
- -2 points for the player scoring an own goal.
After these scores are tallied, the captain will have his score doubled, and if he did not play then the vice-captain's score will be doubled instead.
Once scores have been calculated for each match day, they will be posted. The competition will run for the duration of the cup. At the conclusion of the tournament, the team with the highest score will be awarded the Hatte Saburo trophy.