|Winners of the 2020 4chan Summer Cup|
2020 4chan Summer Cup Fantasy Football
- DON'T EDIT THE WIKI PAGE! POST STUFF IN THE THREAD, USE THIS TEAM BUILDING TOOL AND POST IN THE THREAD
A Team I Rolled With Glow in The Dark Dice
Accel World vs. Sword Art Online vs Predator Accent Core Plus R: Reloaded : PS1 Classics : Collectors Edition : Platinum : Undead & Undressed : The Corruption : Injection : A History of Violence : licence to kill : African Adventure: The Case of the Hogfish Rustlers of Briny Gulch : Project Diva F 2nd
Babby's first fantasy-team:
You Ever Hear The Tragedy of "Once Upon A Time There Was A Team Called Revenge of Team TICFTCoTNoTSoTLTITATWOTSoTIINILPSFUB: PbEGMADDASF: The Team Formally Addressed As "Team It Came From The Curse of The Night of The Squeakquel of The Living Team "In The Abyss There Was Only "Team Son of Team "If I'm Not In Last Place Someone Fucked Up Bad""": Presented By Epic Games, Mothers Against Drunk Driving, And So Forth": Presented by eFootball Pro Evolution Soccer 2020 And It Was Only Too Late Did I Notice That I Forgot To Capitalize The "b" In "PbEGMADDASF" And Now This Error Will Persist Forevermore"? I thought not.
Did you know that platelets have an average lifespan of around eight days? This team is in no way related to that fact.
FC Animal Planet (definitely not /an/ planted team)
FC WE WUZ KANGZ
I Just Picked Some Players Without Giving It Much Thought
SILLIUS AND CRIMSON AND THEWORST AND TECH AND OTHERS GUIDE ME TO VICTORY VIVA LA VIDYA
Team EVIL did nothing wrong
Team Giantess drawing cute art all over burning cities
Team I don't know Jeff has there? I must have missed that. Is it a red card? I don't know, I don't know the rain must have got in my eyes
Team I HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA WHAT I'M DOING I LITERALLY CLICKED RANDOM MEMES I LIKE
Team I love all types of Redheads, except pinkish types, because that's not a redhead anymore but a Pink and everyone knows that Pinks are shit, except Umbrella, she's a'ight I guess. Also Tenshin Ranman when?
Team I should be sleeping, but home office and a fucked up schedule don't allow me to, so I'm so doing this instead
Team Just Load The Entire Team With Offensive Players, What Could Possibly Go Wrong?
Team Karate Bugmen 2
The Super Smith Brothers
VfL Dynamo A.S. Sparta R.S.C. TSG's University of Team 04 FC KV United B.C. Tech of Anaheim
Weebshit United - Summer edition
Wheel Decide has chosen players for the roster of this 4chan Cup Fantasy Football team. Thank you for fucking 3 setup men and 1 (ONE) goal scorer. I must believe these wingforwards will not be an ultimate meme in this cup.
When does /a/ play?
Team There's no reason to be upset, everything's fine now. Things are gonna be okay.
The Cup Is A Beautiful Place And I Am No Longer Afraid To Be Autistic F.C.
This Team has No Theme
A Side: It's too late to be sad in the 90s B Side: Hopper's Drop
Team And now after some thinking, Id say Id rather be a functioning cog in some great machinery serving something beyond me
Team fuck you, I will leak /myteam/'s tests! We're gonna run poss/long/wide/flex 10 all-out/wide/conservative 10 3 running a 2-4-4 formation for all three matches in summer because I have like 3 whole wins in testing against /3/'s minimum stats pkuns that were running the same stuff. It's totally foolproof, we're gonna go on a perfect run with it and if I somehow manage to win by any less than 3 goals in any match in summer I'm gonna retire out of sheer embarrasment. Cap this post.
Team History is a cycle and the Reaper has come for his due
Minaru Kamui FC
I'm doubling all Rigbux payments sent to my address. Only going on for 3 weeks. RGX address: https://implyingrigged.info/wiki/User:Prow
Team I'm literally shaking AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I have no idea for VeRy FuNny name.
|Team||FF Points||Final Rank||Avg FF P/Game|
Teams are to be put on the wiki before the scheduled starting time of the first match of the tournament. This team will count for the whole tournament.
Teams must consist of: a team name, eleven starting players and six substitutes, a captain and a vice-captain. The eleven starting players must follow these guidelines:
- 1 goalkeeper
- 3-5 defenders, with a maximum of 1 LB and 1 RB. CBs are limitless
- 3-6 midfielders, with a maximum of 1 LMF, 1 RMF, 3 AMFs, 3 CMFs, 3 DMFs, and at least one CMF or DMF.
- 1-3 forwards, with a maximum of 1 LWF and 1 RWF. CFs and SSs are limitless
The substitutes must consist of one goalkeeper, two defenders, two midfielders and one forward.
A team must have exactly two gold and two silver players. Additionally, the team will get a medal substitute, who can be either gold or silver without affecting these limitations - however, a medal substitute cannot fill in for a lower class, so a gold player substitute cannot fill in for a silver nor can golds or silvers fill in for non-medals. Furthermore, a team may have no more than three players overall from any one board.
If a player in the team's starting eleven does not play in a round, a substitute who does may take their spot. The player must be from the same category, but specific position differences are allowed (so a CB may fill in for a LB, but not for a DMF).
For each round of matches, all players who take the field will receive a score for their performance. The team's score will be calculated at the end of each round as the sum of the scores of their eleven players. If a player does not play and is not covered by a substitute, they will count 0 towards the team's score.
Following the group stages of a cup, teams are allowed to remove eliminated players and replace them with players still in the tournament. The team must run the same formation but can change the individual positions (so a CB may swap for an RB if it does not break the maximums listen above). Medals must remain in the same section of defence, midfield or attack but can change positions. If there are no more players at a level, you are permitted to move the player up or down to the nearest available spot to replace the player. For instance, if you have a gold CB in the team and that was the only team with a gold CB, you then look to teams with a gold DMF then CMF, LMF/RMF, AMF, SS, LWF/RWF, CF in that order. The reverse can be used for non medal strikers. Captains and vice captains can change at this stage.
Points are accumulated as follows:
- 1 point for each full point of match rating in excess of 4.
- 6 points for a defender or goalkeeper scoring a goal.
- 5 points for a midfielder scoring a goal.
- 4 points for a forward scoring a goal.
- 3 points for a goal assist.
- 4 points for a defender or goalkeeper if their team managed a clean sheet and they played 60 minutes or more.
- 3 points for a defender or goalkeeper if their team managed a clean sheet and they took the field yet played less than 60 minutes.
- 1 point for a midfielder if their team managed a clean sheet and they played 60 minutes or more.
- 1 point for every 2 saves made by a goalkeeper.
- 5 points for a goalkeeper saving a penalty (not if it is missed).
- -2 points for a player who misses a penalty.
- 3 points if a player is judged Man of the Match by PES.
- 2 points if the player's match rating is equal to or higher than the Man of the Match's.
- 1 point if the player's match rating is 0.5 less than the Man of the Match's.
- -1 point for every 2 goals conceded by a defender or goalkeeper's team while the player was on the field.
- -1 point for the player receiving a yellow card.
- -3 points for the player receiving a red card.
- -5 points for the player receiving a red card from 2 yellow cards.
- -2 points for the player scoring an own goal.
After these scores are tallied, the captain will have his score doubled, and if he did not play then the vice-captain's score will be doubled instead.
Once scores have been calculated for each match day, they will be posted. The competition will run for the duration of the cup. At the conclusion of the tournament, the team with the highest score will be awarded the Hatte Saburo trophy.