Mid Cup Aesthetics
This page is intended for adding or fixing aesthetics during an on-going cup.
Either link new/corrected files or add notes to fix certain things that might have been forgotten or were broken before.
Please add a level 3 header (with three equal signs on each side) with your team name above the stuff you want to be fixed/added.
The headers should be listed chronologically below the Not added yet / To do header, with the newest stuff at the top.
If you have to add more stuff halfway, just make a new header at the top for your team, and leave the old one in place.
Once stuff is added or fixed it will be moved to the Added / Done section.
Important: Every request has to be verified by a team's current manager, with a signature (four tildes) at the end.
This page is currently meant to be used for the 2020 4chan Autumn Babby Cup.
Rules for midcup uploads
- Only post the stuff that changed compared to the initial export, don't submit your whole team's export unless everything (or most of it) changed.
- In the case of changes to Faces, Boots or Gloves, post their whole folder even if only one of its files changed.
- Submit your stuff in export format, with a main export folder (the folder name needs to have at least your team's name in it), a type folder (eg Faces, Kit Textures), and the actual stuff inside.
For example, if you only want to change the texture for a face folder, you need to submit it like this:
J Export\Faces\XXX11 - He does it for free\<contents of the whole folder>
- Submitting additional kits is not allowed, because it makes syncing the midcup bin data across different helpers much harder.
If you need to use a new kit just replace the textures from one of the kits you already have.
If, before the cups starts, you know you might need to add new kits in the future it's better if you include blank kits in your initial export so you can fill them in during the cup.
- If you add a new dummy_kit texture to the Common folder please also include your Kit 1 texture in the midcup.
- Use a site like, for example, google drive or mega for uploading exports. Avoid sites featuring ads like mediafire or dropbox and sites with expiring uploads like puu.sh.
- You can only submit stuff up to two hours before kickoff, which is the same deadline as for nightly exports.
You can also submit stuff afterwards but we give no guarantees it'll be added in time for the matchday, especially if you haven't tested it beforehand and it crashes the game.
- Anything you submit will stay in the cup DLC indefinitely. If you want something you've submitted to be used for only one match you'll need to submit the regular stuff you previously had for the following match.
For all the stuff that involves aesthetic files, including new exports, kits and faces. Make sure to read the rules above first.
Not added yet
Boxhead and portrait for new playerMoze (talk) 23:51, 21 October 2020 (UTC) Special face for /o/ match: Cunt Destroyer Boxhead face and portrait for new player (didn't go through the first time?), fixed face for Cunt Destroyer, special face for Bliss Fixed face for Bliss, special face for Cunt Destroyer
Savedata Aesthetic Issues
For all the savedata-related fixes, like setting long sleeves, different boots, etc.
Use the Save Fixes page. Don't write here.