Rigged Wiki:News/Summer 2017 Rules
From Rigged Wiki
The Rules have been updated with a few changes of various sizes varying from quality of life to fairly important. These rules are effective immediately and will be in place for Summer. The following list is a rundown on the important changes.
- Players 179 cm or under in the red height system get a second A position.
- Medals get a free trick card (S01-S06, and S17).
- A team's captain has to be designated in the export as the captain.
- A 4th sub in extra time.
- Mentalities don't cost a timeout to use.
- Tight marking and stuff like that can be fixed without using a timeout.
- Timeout is now a defined term in the appendix.
- And a few more small changes that mostly just bring the rules into line with what we're actually doing.