Jump to navigation Jump to search
- /dunkey/ - videogamedunkey obsession gone too far
- /lordran/ - Dark Souls obsession gone too far
- /berserk/ - Berserk obsession gone too far
- All Star Matchup
- Submit All-Star squads from different cups using FF information. Might just limit it to the 2018 cups. Will speak to _North after VGL11
- Fake Team: /newgrounds/
- Tank Guy
- Hey Pacman
- Ultimate Showdown as anthem (maybe)
- Uniform is Tank Guy's outfit
- Top 10 lists for 2021 Summer Cup
- Competition Logos
- The Great War Invitational - /twg/, /gsg/, /mbg/, /civ4xg/
- Replaces Spring & Summer 21
- 64-team tournament with every 4CC team, even the dead ones.
- Standard 4-team Groups, Top 32 KO's take place on Thurs & Fri of the Final Weekend
- Teams relegated from WC21 qualify for ABC21, and the Babby/Elite cycle continues normally there.
- Cool Anime Invitational
- Dragon Ball
- Gurren Lagann
- WesternBowl for VGL teams
- /assg/ - /civ4xg/ - /domg/ - /indie/ - /lzg/ - /mbg/ - /osg/ - /r6g/ - /rsg/ - /tf2g/ - /twg/ - /xcg/
On Official Friendlies & Rankings
- More stats for teams
- More opportunities for:
- New Commentary boys
- New Streamer boys
- Teams can play more (see stats above)
- Won't affect actual pot placement, only affects the now-useless Rankings
- The Ranking of teams should be played up a bit more as a fun side-stat to follow. Simply adding (x) after a team's name in hype videos or other media would be super fucking cool to a new viewer. It's certainly something I always enjoyed checking when I was an early viewer, seeing which team was stronger based on a useless number.
- Logistical requirements
- The people who demand official Friendlies should be the first to present a streamer, a schedule, and a person to assist in bringing together aesthetics. All attempts to bring back Friendlies shouldn't be an empty demand towards /merit/ with no follow-up on the demand end. (hence why this whole shebang is just totally an observation bros).
- Manager #Time'nEffort
- Conflicting versions of PES
- Big issue with ABC19F was the fact it was on 17; no one had updated rosters or new aesthetics to rock. While the ruleset gave us fun games, the players were tired and old news.
- Single weekend of official pre-Spring Friendlies in April streamed by TheCrimsonMan. Make any concessions to the traditional format of '8 games - 3 days' if needed. Plan smarter, not harder.
Book of Grudges
A list of all parties that have wronged /myteams/. Grudges, when settled, will be crossed out.