Witcheffect Edit Access
This shit looks great and suits my autism. Can I have edit access please? Kitfag (talk) 09:26, 6 September 2018 (UTC)
- Yes, though there is no way for users to change their hash so I need a secure channel to send it you.
- Is the mibbit chat okay because I'm there now Kitfag (talk) 09:33, 6 September 2018 (UTC)
- Somehow I've given /p/'s 2017 autumn team 43 players. Shit glitched out when I was adding the /p/ rosters and somehow duplicated the 20 players I added. The dupes take up iID's 17057-17076. Kitfag (talk) 15:05, 19 September 2018 (UTC)... (It might be issues on your end because player linking is occasionally buggy and unresponsive too) Kitfag (talk) 15:15, 19 September 2018 (UTC)
- Linking doesn't apply to the Wiki tab. For instance, when showing /gd/'s goal scorers, it has "Fuck You Pay Me" on 3, and "Fuck You, Pay Me" on 1.
- Linked Results shows the abbreviated cups in alphabetical order rather than chronological order (Autumn Babby get listed above Winter, Summer and Spring Babby)
- Linked Players with 0 cups listed should automatically get removed over time
- Players with "0" specifically inputted into iShirtNumber default to -1 rather than 0.
Kitfag (talk) 15:10, 12 October 2018 (UTC)
- Can't be arsed at the moment
- I usually run that script manually since it shouldn't happen often
- Will fix eventually
- Also an option to add a player field in match details would be cool for some rare occasions where a game crashes and a team ends up making more than five changes to their original lineup (/trv/ vs /hm/ in 2014 autumn, /trv/'s post-crash lineup had five changes and I can't fit them all into the match details) Kitfag (talk) 06:12, 12 November 2018 (UTC)
- 2015 WC Round of 16 lists "lit vs wsg", should be "lit vs wg". Kitfag (talk) 08:12, 14 November 2018 (UTC)