2019 4chan Autumn Babby Cup Friendlies
The 2019 4chan Autumn Babby Cup Friendlies was a day of unofficial Friendly matches between 4chan Cup teams held on Sunday, August 25th. The matchday was played on Pro Evolution Soccer 2017 due to streamer hardware limitations.
The rules for the friendlies were as follows:
- Each match was set to 10 minutes match time
- Teams/Managers were free to use this article's talk page to arrange friendlies for their team.
- Matches played with non-standard 4CC rules were to be noted down as such on this page.
- Format was GGSS with the same stat allocation & card format as Summer 2019.
|25 August 2019||/v/||2–2||/u/|
|JC Denton 14'
Bing Bing Wahoo 40'
| 23' Purest Form Of Love
86' The Spy Who Licked Me
|25 August 2019||/o/||4–2||/n/|
|Eco Boost 16'
Miata 25', 30'
| 54' Hipster Fixie
90+3' Blimp Train
11' Old Steel 10 Speed
|25 August 2019||/an/||1–2||/out/|
|Take it to the Vet 71'|| 5' Anon's Happy Floote
8' Smokey the Bear
|25 August 2019||/his/||5–2||/lit/|
|>Holy>Roman>Empire 16', 50'
Bomber Harris 19'
Charles II 22'
Finno-Korean Hyper war 54'
| 7' Start With the Greeks
33' Lolita Wanted It
|25 August 2019||/d/||2–6||/aco/|
| 5' Jenny Wakeman
16', 67' Shygal
25', 75' Mexico-chan
78' The Chadshad
|The /d/eviant's /d/en|
|25 August 2019||/fit/||3–6||/sp/|
Kyriakos Grizzly 19'
Rich Piana 21'
| 11', 20', 58' TSUUUUUUUUUUUU
14' Punished Messi
67', 85' George Costanza
20' *dabs with the World Cup*
|25 August 2019||/vg/||ABANDONED||/biz/|
|25 August 2019||/wg/||3–3||/mu/|
|Descartes 32', 83'
Cunt Destroyer 49'
| 9' John Lennon Beat his Wife
75' Michael Gira
90+4' MC Ride
12' Richard D James
John Lennon Beat His Wife
- Both managers for /d/ and /aco/ joined in fraternity and cameraderie for their match and the inner mechanations of porn boards and their respective teams were discussed
- The pure chaos of the opening minutes of /sp/ - /fit/ where none of the three commentators had time to finish a thought before another goal was scored
- After many many shenanigans and minutes of rigging, /vg/ - /biz/ was finally ready to go... until it crashed during anthems. Fed up, the streamer abandoned the game. It was later found out that forcing a 5-striker formation, like what /vg/ were running, will cause a crash during the match-opener cutscene. Many lamented the lost opportunity to hear DATABASED.
- The dedication of /mu/ to field a team of wallpapers based on their respective players a la their opponent
- Bliss joined his team on a last-minute corner during /wg/ - /mu/, leaving the net wide open in the event of a counter attack. The counter went off with a near-half court shot taken from MC Ride. The despair in Bliss's featureless face was palpable
- Finno-Korean Hyper War scored and the cup was saved
If a team signed up and did not submit an export, the streamer used their latest stuff from PES 17.