2019 4chan Spring Babby Cup Fantasy Football
- DON'T EDIT THE WIKI PAGE! POST STUFF IN THE THREAD, TRY THIS TEAM BUILDING TOOL OUT
Babby cup, Home. At least it was before we fucked everything up. Starting
Home Made Gains
Definitely not biased
Watch them dissappoint.
a buncha jerks and my kawaii friends!
Zetsubou is best treated with escapism
Team Toaster Bath Is My Favorite Player
The Curse of The Night of The Squeakquel of The Living Team "Team Son of Team "If I'm Not In Last Place Someone Fucked Up Bad"": Presented By Epic Games And Mothers Against Drunk Driving
Team PES18 sucks lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
cartoons day 1? eh, sure why the Hell not?
Team Chuckhead N Smugmin
Team MACHO MADNESS!!!
Team Dude Horses Lmao
Team I always wish I can just lay down and listen to Animal Collective through the whole day without worrying how my life is currently going down the shitter and I'm dying more and more on the inside
TEAM SNEED'S FEED AND SEED
Team "Animu's Redemption Arc"
Team dicks are so cute omg when you hold one in your hand and it starts twitching its like its nuzzling you uwu
Her Majesty's Royal Bongland National Team
TEAM PES 18 SUCKS AND THIS TEAM SUCKS TOO
Team "It's okay, she's actually hundreds of years old"
SILLIUS AND THE WORST AND POLYBIUS GUIDE ME TO VICTORY VIVA LA VIDYA
FC (You) in that dress
Team The 4CC FF Tool should sort starting players before bench players like the old FF sheets did. FC Club Team.
You literally could've just copied /cm/'s tactics for a free promotion lmao.
FC almost forgot hehe(lol)
The Movie : The Game : The Book : From The Makers Of : Complete : Evolved : Source : In Miracle World : Starring Mickey Mouse : Featuring Dante from the Devil May Cry Series : Definitive Edition : New Vegas : Rebirth :Truck Me Harder : One Night Kiss : Hardcore
I'm Gay, I Like Men
i miss aesthetics
Bet Rigtor Inc: fuck it just pick teams i like edition
HatriÃ° mun sigra
Team Hehe Last Literal Minute Tweet Tweet
2nd Round Allstar
|Team||FF Points||Final Rank||Avg FF P/Game|
Teams are to be put on the wiki before the scheduled starting time of the first match of the tournament. This team will count for the whole tournament.
Teams must consist of: a team name, eleven starting players and six substitutes, a captain and a vice-captain. The eleven starting players must follow these guidelines:
- 1 goalkeeper
- 3-5 defenders, with a maximum of 1 LB and 1 RB. CBs are limitless
- 3-6 midfielders, with a maximum of 1 LMF, 1 RMF, 3 AMFs, 3 CMFs, 3 DMFs, and at least one CMF or DMF.
- 1-3 forwards, with a maximum of 1 LWF and 1 RWF. CFs and SSs are limitless
The substitutes must consist of one goalkeeper, two defenders, two midfielders and one forward.
A team must have exactly two gold and two silver players. Additionally, the team will get a medal substitute, who can be either gold or silver without affecting these limitations - however, a medal substitute cannot fill in for a lower class, so a gold player substitute cannot fill in for a silver nor can golds or silvers fill in for non-medals. Furthermore, a team may have no more than three players overall from any one board.
If a player in the team's starting eleven does not play in a round, a substitute who does may take their spot. The player must be from the same category, but specific position differences are allowed (so a CB may fill in for a LB, but not for a DMF).
For each round of matches, all players who take the field will receive a score for their performance. The team's score will be calculated at the end of each round as the sum of the scores of their eleven players. If a player does not play and is not covered by a substitute, they will count 0 towards the team's score.
Following the group stages of a cup, teams are allowed to remove eliminated players and replace them with players still in the tournament. The team must run the same formation but can change the individual positions (so a CB may swap for an RB if it does not break the maximums listen above). Medals must remain in the same section of defence, midfield or attack but can change positions. If there are no more players at a level, you are permitted to move the player up or down to the nearest available spot to replace the player. For instance, if you have a gold CB in the team and that was the only team with a gold CB, you then look to teams with a gold DMF then CMF, LMF/RMF, AMF, SS, LWF/RWF, CF in that order. The reverse can be used for non medal strikers. Captains and vice captains can change at this stage.
Points are accumulated as follows:
- 1 point for each full point of match rating in excess of 4.
- 6 points for a defender or goalkeeper scoring a goal.
- 5 points for a midfielder scoring a goal.
- 4 points for a forward scoring a goal.
- 3 points for a goal assist.
- 4 points for a defender or goalkeeper if their team managed a clean sheet and they played 60 minutes or more.
- 3 points for a defender or goalkeeper if their team managed a clean sheet and they took the field yet played less than 60 minutes.
- 1 point for a midfielder if their team managed a clean sheet and they played 60 minutes or more.
- 1 point for every 2 saves made by a goalkeeper.
- 5 points for a goalkeeper saving a penalty (not if it is missed).
- -2 points for a player who misses a penalty.
- 3 points if a player is judged Man of the Match by PES.
- 2 points if the player's match rating is equal to or higher than the Man of the Match's.
- 1 point if the player's match rating is 0.5 less than the Man of the Match's.
- -1 point for every 2 goals conceded by a defender or goalkeeper's team while the player was on the field.
- -1 point for the player receiving a yellow card.
- -3 points for the player receiving a red card.
- -5 points for the player receiving a red card from 2 yellow cards.
- -2 points for the player scoring an own goal.
After these scores are tallied, the captain will have his score doubled, and if he did not play then the vice-captain's score will be doubled instead.
Once scores have been calculated for each match day, they will be posted. The competition will run for the duration of the cup. At the conclusion of the tournament, the team with the highest score will be awarded the Hatte Saburo trophy.