2020 4chan Autumn Babby Cup Fantasy Football
- DON'T EDIT THE WIKI PAGE! POST STUFF IN THE THREAD, USE THIS TEAM BUILDING TOOL AND POST IN THE THREAD
patrician owls and lots of drugs FC
team Tsunomaki watame whores out for money and basically you're stupid
Cute girls and cute things: Autumn edition Redux
SILLIUS AND CRIMSON AND THEWORST AND OTHERS GUIDE ME TO VICTORY VIVA LA VIDYA
FC Meme Arrows
Maybe One Day I’ll Think of a Team Name F.C.
Team #VOMSLove FC
Team Club Atlético La única razón por la cual miro el 4cc es porque no tengo una mierda más que hacer con mi vida, negros del orto. Saquenmé de Latino América y muerte al Peronismo.
I can't trust my own decisions so I spun the wheel and laughed at god FC
Seeing how /a/ copied /out/ and /i/, this should be in the bag :) FC
I Can't Even Manage A Regular Team Oh God Oh Fuck
An out-of-season April's Fool joke
This Team Uses D'Addario XT Phosphor Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings, Light, 12-53 FC
Team:You Ever Hear The Tragedy of "Once Upon A Time There Was A Team Called Revenge of Team TICFTCoTNoTSoTLTITATWOTSoTIINILPSFUB: PbEGMADDASF: The Team Formally Addressed As "Team It Came From The Curse of The Night of The Squeakquel of The Living Team "In The Abyss There Was Only "Team Son of Team "If I'm Not In Last Place Someone Fucked Up Bad""": Presented By Epic Games, Mothers Against Drunk Driving, And So Forth": Presented by eFootball Pro Evolution Soccer 2020 And It Was Only Too Late Did I Notice That I Forgot To Capitalize The "b" In "PbEGMADDASF" And Now This Error Will Persist Forevermore"? I thought not. Anyway now that the fake fans are gone I have to tell you that the title is officially too long to be reasonable, so next time we'll use a code phrase to maintain continuity of the name. That phrase will be the sixty first alphanumeric character of this title, followed by the twelfth prime alphanumeric of this title, followed by the least common letter by frequency of this title. Cycle characters by ROT13 and post. That will be our code phrase. I hope to see you on the other side.
|Team||FF Points||Final Rank||Avg FF P/Game|
Teams are to be put on the wiki before the scheduled starting time of the first match of the tournament. This team will count for the whole tournament.
Teams must consist of: a team name, eleven starting players and six substitutes, a captain and a vice-captain. The eleven starting players must follow these guidelines:
- 1 goalkeeper
- 3-5 defenders, with a maximum of 1 LB and 1 RB. CBs are limitless
- 3-6 midfielders, with a maximum of 1 LMF, 1 RMF, 3 AMFs, 3 CMFs, 3 DMFs, and at least one CMF or DMF.
- 1-3 forwards, with a maximum of 1 LWF and 1 RWF. CFs and SSs are limitless
The substitutes must consist of one goalkeeper, two defenders, two midfielders and one forward.
A team must have exactly two gold and two silver players. Additionally, the team will get a medal substitute, who can be either gold or silver without affecting these limitations - however, a medal substitute cannot fill in for a lower class, so a gold player substitute cannot fill in for a silver nor can golds or silvers fill in for non-medals. Furthermore, a team may have no more than three players overall from any one board.
If a player in the team's starting eleven does not play in a round, a substitute who does may take their spot. The player must be from the same category, but specific position differences are allowed (so a CB may fill in for a LB, but not for a DMF).
For each round of matches, all players who take the field will receive a score for their performance. The team's score will be calculated at the end of each round as the sum of the scores of their eleven players. If a player does not play and is not covered by a substitute, they will count 0 towards the team's score.
Following the group stages of a cup, teams are allowed to remove eliminated players and replace them with players still in the tournament. The team must run the same formation but can change the individual positions (so a CB may swap for an RB if it does not break the maximums listen above). Medals must remain in the same section of defence, midfield or attack but can change positions. If there are no more players at a level, you are permitted to move the player up or down to the nearest available spot to replace the player. For instance, if you have a gold CB in the team and that was the only team with a gold CB, you then look to teams with a gold DMF then CMF, LMF/RMF, AMF, SS, LWF/RWF, CF in that order. The reverse can be used for non medal strikers. Captains and vice captains can change at this stage.
Points are accumulated as follows:
- 1 point for each full point of match rating in excess of 4.
- 4 points for a defender or goalkeeper scoring a goal.
- 3 points for a midfielder scoring a goal.
- 2 points for a forward scoring a goal.
- 1 points for a goal assist.
- 4 points for a defender or goalkeeper if their team managed a clean sheet and they played 60 minutes or more.
- 3 points for a defender or goalkeeper if their team managed a clean sheet and they took the field yet played less than 60 minutes.
- 1 point for a midfielder if their team managed a clean sheet and they played 60 minutes or more.
- 1 point for every 2 saves made by a goalkeeper.
- 5 points for a goalkeeper saving a penalty (not if it is missed).
- -2 points for a player who misses a penalty.
- 3 points if a player is judged Man of the Match by PES.
- 2 points if the player's match rating is equal to or higher than the Man of the Match's.
- 1 point if the player's match rating is 0.5 less than the Man of the Match's.
- -1 point for every 2 goals conceded by a defender or goalkeeper's team while the player was on the field.
- -1 point for the player receiving a yellow card.
- -3 points for the player receiving a red card.
- -5 points for the player receiving a red card from 2 yellow cards.
- -2 points for the player scoring an own goal.
After these scores are tallied, the captain will have his score doubled, and if he did not play then the vice-captain's score will be doubled instead.
Once scores have been calculated for each match day, they will be posted. The competition will run for the duration of the cup. At the conclusion of the tournament, the team with the highest score will be awarded the Hatte Saburo trophy.