Rigged Wiki:News/Autumn 2022 Tentative Dates, POI, and Rule Changes
Sign-ups Open: September 24th
Sign-ups Close: October 1st, 23:59:59 UTC
If Qualifiers, dates will be:
Qualifiers Aesthetics Export Deadline: October 14th, 23:59:59 UTC
Qualifiers Tactical Export Deadline: October 15th, 23:59:59 UTC
Qualifiers Draw: October 16th
Qualifiers Weekend: October 21-23
Babby Aesthetics Export Deadline: October 28th, 23:59:59 UTC
Babby Tactical Export Deadline: October 29th, 23:59:59 UTC
Babby Draw: October 30th
First Weekend: November 4-6
Second Weekend: November 11-13
Knockout Weekend: November 19-20
If Megababby, dates will be:
Aesthetics Export Deadline: October 14th, 23:59:59 UTC
Tactical Export Deadline: October 15th, 23:59:59 UTC
Babby Draw: October 16th
First Weekend: October 21-23
Second Weekend: October 28-30
Third Weekend: November 4-6
Last Day of Groups + Knockout Draw: November 11th
Knockouts: November 12-13
Whether Qualifiers or Megababby will be used for the 2022 4chan Autumn Babby Cup will depend on the amount of teams accepted after sign-ups close. The format and which set of dates that will be used will be announced shortly afterward.
Proof of Interest:
As of the posting of this announcement, the following teams that are eligible to play in Autumn must refresh their proof of interest before sign-ups close on October 1st:
/a/, /aco/, /b/, /his/, /i/, /lit/, /mu/, /o/, /out/, /toy/, /trv/, /tv/, /vr/, /vrpg/, /w/, /wg/
Proof of interest must be dated from March 2022 onward in order to be considered. If a team isn't listed above, they currently have valid proof of interest and will be able to play in Autumn. These teams are free to submit newer proof of interest if they would like to, however.
Patch and Rule Changes:
Autumn 2022 will continue to use PES 2021 and the AI Patch for Autumn 2022 will continue to be Righetti 0.06.4 and can be downloaded HERE. If you have not done so already, download it, unzip it, and overwrite the 4cc_06_gameplay.cpk that should already be in the download folder of your PES21 directory.
Additionally, the following rule changes will be implemented:
- Green Height Bracket
- 194cm players will now be 191cm.
- The number of 191cm players will be reduced from 6 to 5, and the number of 180cm players will be increased from 6 to 7.
- Red Height Bracket
- All players set to a height of 175cm will now receive a +5 stat boost in all stats.
- Medal System
- The number of silver medal players per team will be increased from 2 to 3 (GGSSS).
- Formation Usage
- For the duration of the usage of PES 2021, all formations that constitute 3 defenders, 4 midfielders, and 3 strikers (i.e., 3-4-3, 3-2-2-3, 3-3-1-3, and 3-1-3-3) will no longer be allowed, including within any fluid formations. Deadline exports and nightlies will be rejected if any such formation is found within them, so please be aware and mindful.