Rigged Wiki:News/Summer 2020 Rules And Dates, Also Required EDIT Update
Dates for the 2020 4chan Summer Cup are as follows:
Aesthetics Export Deadline: July 10th, 23:59:59 UTC
Tactical Export Deadline: July 11th 23:59:59 UTC
Draw: July 12th
Group Stage: July 17-19, 24-26
Knockouts: August 1-2
Summer will be played on PES 2019 and will be using the same ruleset as Spring 2020. It is recommended to read the updated Rules page and/or the Spring 2020 Format and Dates Manager News update that listed the changes that were implemented for Spring 2020 for details, but to quickly gloss over relevant changes here:
- All stats for non-medal players, including GKs, will be set to 77.
- All stats for silver medal players will be set to 88.
- First Time Shot is no longer a free card for medals.
- COM Playing Style cards (Trickster, Speeding Bullet, etc.) now count among free trick cards for silver and gold medals.
- Double Touch and Crossover Turn are now added to the list of trick cards.
- The amount of free trick/COM cards allowed for gold medals will be increased from 1 to 2.
- GKs in the 185cm category of either height system will be increased to 189cm.
- GKs may be 194cm if using the green Height Advantage system.
- Any new or match-specific music or hype videos not included in the initial Audio Export for a team prior to the start of a cup must be handed to the streamer/export compiler no more than 2 hours before the start of the matchday they intend to be used (match-specific victory anthems may be given after winning).
New EDIT00000000 and 4cc_01_db.cpk Update Required:
The save has been updated to once again allow for a custom database of 4CC teams, as opposed to the method used in Spring of overwriting existing teams in PES. This will require all managers to download and use a new EDIT00000000 as well as an accompanying 4cc_01_db.cpk for the purposes of making exports for Summer onward. This update means that all Team IDs will differ from those used in Spring, which in turn means that any export from Spring cannot be used as-is and you must create a new export using this new save.
However, using the current 4CC Editor, it is possible to transfer your roster from the Spring EDIT to the new EDIT via the Save and Load Squad functions under the Teams drop-down menu, using Save Squad on your team in the Spring save to save a .4ccs file and then using Load Squad on your team in the new save using the .4ccs. Note that this will not transfer over any formations or tactical instructions, just the team's players in terms of names, stats, and cards.
The following teams eligible to play in the 2020 Summer Cup currently have valid POI:
/asp/, /ck/, /diy/, /gd/, /h/, /his/, /int/, /jp/, /pol/, /s4s/, /sp/, /toy/, /vg/, /w/, /wg/, /wsg/, /x/
The following teams eligible to play in the 2020 Summer Cup do not currently have valid POI due to having expired and/or are currently being evaluated:
/c/, /cm/, /d/, /f/, /fa/, /g/, /i/, /lit/, /m/, /out/, /u/, /v/, /vp/
Teams that need to provide new POI for Winter must contact QD at their earliest discretion to do so before the Aesthetics Export Deadline listed above in order to play. Teams with valid POI from Winter 20 (or alternatively from January 2020 onward) may submit new POI but are not required to do so at this time.
Additionally, /cm/ currently does not have a caretaker or a manager. If someone would like to step up for either position, please contact someone in 4CCC as soon as possible, as /cm/ are in need of new valid POI as well.