FLGS Cup Exports
The Friendly Local Game Store Exports page
Exports used for FLGS Cups. Duh.
Making your export
To make your export, start PES 2019 and go to the main menu. When there select Edit to go to the Edit menu. Then select Data Management at the bottom and then select Export Team. After that just follow all the instructions on the screen. When done the export can be found in My Documents\KONAMI\Pro Evolution Soccer 2019\WEPES. Just look for the .ted file after how you named it. This is the file you will have to upload and put on the team's wikipage.
For your aesthetics export, please refer to the current aesthetics export template. Also, please make sure to have downloaded your team's latest aesthetics export from the cup they played in previously (Summer or Autumn 19) and use that to add new and alter existing aesthetics to resubmit below.
Summer 2019 Aesthetics Exports
Autumn 2019 Aesthetics Exports
Post a link to download your team's export. It is mandatory to separate the tactical export and the aesthetics download. Music exports are optional but appreciated, and should be separate from the prior files. Check the wiki main page for the export deadline timer.
|Note:||It is highly recommended that you use Auto-ATF which is included in the 4ccEditor, which can be found here, to check your export before uploading it.|
Don't be afraid to contact the Corgissar or anyone else who may be able to help you navigate your Friendly Local Game Store if you are really that desperate for help.
- Tactical Export:I stepped on a lego brick and it infected my toe
- Aesthetics Export: hell yeah motherfucker
- Audio Export: Special anthems and goalhorns for each team
- Tactical Export: I activate Multiply! One Medal becomes many.
- Aesthetics Export:
- Audio Export: https://pastebin.com/WPzVAChx
- Tactical Export: rare untested tactics for sale - like new - $499.99
- Aesthetics Export: works on my machine™
- Audio Export: Music
- Tactical Export: We finally got permission to fire the wave motion gun
- Aesthetics Export: Lmao 18 export which should work
- Audio Export: I would shitpost here but I got reminder of QD posting cursed kirbies
- Tactical Export Totally not a Commander Deck brewed out of spare cards from the communal card heap
- Aesthetics Export We dug through the FLGS bitz boxes and came up with this
- Audio Export Better late than never
- Tactical Export >me for being late
- Aesthetics Export Really hope I did this right
- Audio Export Music