Pro Evolution Soccer 2018/Tools
Pro Evolution Soccer 2018
This is still a work in progress.
Please be patient.
This page is meant to list all PES18 tools that we recommend worth using in one place.
The Edit file (often simply referred to as save) stores all player stats, appearance settings, teams, tactics, and so on.
It is created once you start the game and open the Edit menu.
In PES18 EDIT00000000 can be found in %HOMEPATH%\documents\KONAMI\Pro Evolution Soccer 2018\save.
- 4ccEditor - An editor for PES18, 17, and 16 EDIT files with several convenient features, including editing aesthetics settings and the ability to port teams between versions.
- Editor - An alpha PES18 editor with the familiar UI of PES Next-Gen Editor.
Textures & Models
- PES18 mesh tools - Blender add-on for editing FMDLs. Move the folder inside the archive to AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.79\scripts\addons and remember to enable in Blender's user preferences.
- FtexTool OR textools - FtexTool has a drag-n-drop GUI whereas textools can batch convert all files in a folder. Textools only handles DXT1 and DXT5 DDS files but apart from that both work fine and which one to use is down to personal preference.
- Gzstool - Packs/unpacks FPK and FPKD files. See Pro Evolution Soccer 2018/FPK for more details.
- FoxTool - Needed for decompiling/compiling Fox2 files
- MTLTools - Allows for easy editing of the FMDL Strings