|The Spring logo competition is now open, please submit your entries via email to f4r. You must supply both a regular cup logo and a qualifiers version (for now, check back again once signups close). You must supply both a high-resolution PNG file and the original multi-layer source file for each. Entries will be posted on the wiki as they are received, submissions will close 23:59:59 UTC on the 21st of April. This will be followed by a week-long poll.|
Pro Evolution Soccer 2018
|The content of this page or section is incomplete because we're a bunch of lazy fucks. Feel free to help out.|
Pro Evolution Soccer 2018
This is still a work in progress.
Please be patient.
The cup is still using PES 17, while no executive action has been taken yet regarding a move from 17 to 18, many of the same criteria that were used in the move from 16 to 17 will most likely be used to judge the suitability of a move. Some of those are as follows:
- Is there a stable crack? Yes, of 1.05.02.
- Are we able to mod to the same (or similar) degree as PES17? We're working on it.
- Has the edit file been decoded, and is an external editor available (NGE or RigIt)? Yes, see below.
How to install PES18 correctly: Installation guide
This page is a work in progress.
Saves and Aesthetics
This is a lightweight alpha version of the DLC with only the stuff needed to make PES run with the 4cc save.
- Barebones Version: contains both the DLC and save - UPDATED 17:48, 15 November 2018 (UTC)
Minimum Hardware Requirements
In order to be able to run at all, PES18 requires a DirectX 11.0 compliant graphics card, one of the following:
- AMD's Radeon HD 5*** series or newer.
- nVidia's GeForce GT/GTS/GTX 4** series or newer except for the GT 405.
- AMD's series of integrated graphics starting with the HD6***, HD6***D, HD6***G series.
- Intel's series of integrated graphics starting with Intel's i3, i5, and i7-3*** series of processors, plus a fuckload of Atom, Celeron and Pentium processors which I won't bother listing here.
Laptop Dedicated Graphics
- AMD's Mobility Radeon HD 5*** series and Radeon HD6***M series or newer except for the 530v, 545v, 550v, 560v, 565v, 5145 and 5165.
- nVidia's GeForce 4**M series or newer.
How to Find Out Yourself
If you're still unsure, Windows offers a way to check yourself:
- Open the "Run..." window from the start menu or by pushing Windows + R at the same time.
- type "dxdiag" on the textbox, then run it.
- Check the tab to the right of System - Windows will list your API feature level on the right, like so:
- If, like the screenshot, it lists 11.1 and\or 11.0, you will be able to run PES18. Congrats, you are still not free.