Pro Evolution Soccer 2019/Full Player Customization
Pro Evolution Soccer 2019
This is still a work in progress.
Please be patient.
This page contains a guide for Full Player Customization in PES19.
Just like PES16 and PES18, PES19 needs a little bit of convincing to make hiding players completely possible. These two CPK files will enable the system.
- dt00_x64.cpk - Goes to the Data folder, overwrite the existing one. This is an exact copy of the original except with some uniform models altered to allow for hiding players
- 4cc_04_fpc.cpk - Goes to the download folder like all the other DLC, this has the rest of the modified uniform pieces that can overwrite the PES originals as DLC instead. Remember to add to your DpFileList.
- face_diff.bin - Hides the EEEEE from you players
Settings to always use
PES19's FPC setup is much more restricted than PES17's when it comes to restoring hidden uniform pieces meaning some sacrifices and creative solutions were necessary. You should always have these settings on for your kit configs/players to avoid duplicate kit pieces. Eventually all other options will be made invisible but if you're going to be testing your setup right now this is a must.
- Collar 105: Setting untucked shirt also restores the collar with the help of the ref collar model which had all the bones necessary to change the fmdl. Because of this the collar needs to be always hidden so the one bundled with the untucked shirt won't clip into the default one
- Pants 16: Similar to the collar/shirt combo, setting untucked shirt also restores a combined pants model because nothing else has the bones the pants need and with the default pants visible there will be clipping
Hiding your players
Use the following combination of kit config settings and player appearance settings to completely hide players
- Shirt 176
- Collar 105
- Winter collar 105
- Pants 16
- Long sleeves
- Tucked shirt
- Short socks
- Player gloves (hides the hands when a match is played in Winter)
- Whatever boots your FBM is in, otherwise just a boots ID that doesn't exist
- A GK gloves ID that doesn't exist
Hiding player hands when playing in summer matches:
- Create a dds file named arm_bsm.dds with a resolution of 4x4 pixels with opacity set to 0
- Save it with DXT5 mipmaps
- Place the file in your face folder
Game Render Settings:
- Cloth Simulation OFF
Un-hiding your players
- Short sleeves
- Untucked shirt
- Standard/Long socks
- No player gloves
- Boots 0
- GK gloves 0
Unhiding player hands when playing in summer matches:
- Remove your transparent arm_bsm.dds or arm_bsm.ftex
None surprisingly but that's sure to change with time since everything is only slightly tested with familiar combinations. If you find any problems make some noise anywhere and it'll hopefully get fixed.