2022 4chan Spring Babby Cup Signups
This is a sign-up page for teams to play in the 2022 4chan Spring Babby Cup.
Sign-ups will officially close at 11:59:59pm UTC on the 2nd of April. Also, please note that this is not an Exports page, so do not post any exports of any kind here.
Rules (please read these or be deemed a dumbass):
- Only invited teams may sign up. This includes:
- Teams that qualify for the 2022 4chan Spring Babby Cup.
- Teams intending to attempt to revive from ded status.
- Teams intending to attempt to be newly created.
- Verified managers are required to sign their team up directly through this page and should sign their posts using ~~~~ at the end.
- Caretakers may sign their autopilot team up with a signature on this page if they so choose but are not required to do so if they've chosen to remain anonymous. They are required however to contact QD or another member of /admin/ in order to inform them of their intent in signing their team up to play.
- After being signed up, a team must have their manager or caretaker provide Proof of Interest (POI) to QD or another member of /admin/.
- If you have already done this prior to the opening of sign-ups and are not recognized as having valid POI, please remind whoever it was sent to of its existence, possibly with relinks, for certainty of receipt and ease of tracking.
- POI may include any number of active or archived threads on your team's board concerning the cup (preparations for play in a future cup, threads for match days, etc.) and polls for players/music/etc.
- POI is required to have been made within the last six months. This may include threads created for a team's previous cup run provided it is within the six month time period.
- It is not required but you may provide more recent POI if you are already listed as having valid POI from an earlier date.
- You are not required to post your POI publicly on this page at any time and are encouraged to not do so unless it is an archived thread or closed poll in order to reduce outside interference and tampering. Doing otherwise will likely damage its validity.
- Upon receipt of POI, /admin/ will examine it and deliberate to find if it is acceptable evidence of interest from a board for their team to be able to play or not.
- If deemed acceptable proof of interest, a team's section below will be edited and added upon by a member of /admin/ to verify and announce the team's sign-up as complete and being eligible to play.
- If deemed unacceptable, managers/caretakers will be informed of the decision and may attempt to gather and hand in new POI before sign-ups close if they wish to. POI gathered after sign-ups close will not be accepted.
Team Status in Spreadsheet Form: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1P10UW83m59nJRek0_lnBe80BsmqY8QS1hVxcVKeguSQ/edit?usp=sharing
Blah blah blah this is a sign-up 4cccManager (talk) 06:09, 26 March 2022 (UTC)
Winter 2022 Teams
- Approved. Sorry I don't trust any knife ear puss, especially not the kind that has a chance of being associated with a spider. QD (talk) 21:48, 31 March 2022 (UTC)
Russian history be like
>Tsar Sergay the mutilator beat his 5th wife to death with a vodka bottle for giving birth to a girl
>He executes every boyard that objects by boiling then alive in soup and making their children eat it
>Faggodor Bumbulov dethrones him and and sends him to a monastery
>20 years or civil war and 5 polish and teutonic invasions
>A twink claims to be Sergay's son and gets eaten alive in the siege of fucktitasov
>Sweden burns moscow to the grown and half the throne claimants freeze to death
>Sergay wins and rules for another 45 years
JunoIvanovich (talk) 14:55, 26 March 2022 (UTC)
>tfw actually working on commissions and working on midterms
>tfw time is fucked for me and I almost forgot to sign up
>tfw maybe ramen and energy drinks isn't the best diet for an artist
Discordant (talk) 04:47, 1 April 2022 (UTC) Discordant (talk) 1743 1st April 2022. (NZDT)\
- Approved. Reminder to raise your commission prices to stay in-line with current levels of inflation. QD (talk) 09:46, 1 April 2022 (UTC)
- Approved. I hear Ukraine has made a net profit of around 50 tanks since the invasion started. QD (talk) 20:16, 26 March 2022 (UTC)
- Those T-64BV's were getting old and outdated, now the Ukrainians have some brand new T-80BVMs and T-72B3Ms! All thanks to the Ukranian tractor divisions! Seigmann (talk) 23:12, 26 March 2022 (UTC)
- Approved. Show me the way to go home, I'm tired and I want to go to bed QD (talk) 15:23, 28 March 2022 (UTC)
- Approved. I live in Michigan, you either wear the chains all year round or you just know how to steer the boat on black ice. QD (talk) 22:23, 2 April 2022 (UTC)
- Approved. Hold out for the next one in a few decades since they're ramping up their military budget now. QD (talk) 20:16, 26 March 2022 (UTC)
- Approved. Castle's fucking based, along with Pirates and Space, zoomers get the FUCK out. QD (talk) 21:21, 29 March 2022 (UTC)
- Approved. Aren't you Italian? So that's like me saying "fuck the cup I'm going to Colorado". QD (talk) 22:42, 1 April 2022 (UTC)
Achieve a high score of 20 KOs with any one character in Cruel Melee, Sonic and Tails will then both challenge you (yes, at the same time). Beat 'em and they open as playable characters. Finish Classic mode with either for a special surprise. Polybius (talk) 23:37, 1 April 2022 (UTC)
- Approved. This is bullshit because I'm pretty sure Smash doesn't let you unlock more than one character at a time, unless Sonic and Tails are supposed to be like an Ice Climbers situation. QD (talk) 00:36, 2 April 2022 (UTC)
- Approved. Something something something that was like 6 years ago at this point. QD (talk) 22:23, 2 April 2022 (UTC)
- Approved. And a チンチョングニプノング to you, young lady.
Autumn 2021 Teams
- Approved. PS5 version of Seven Sirens just came out, so that's one game for that shitty system. QD (talk) 21:48, 31 March 2022 (UTC)
- Approved. Don't worry, there's other nationalities that I'd ban from 4CC before Russians. QD (talk) 23:15, 1 April 2022 (UTC)
- Approved. I would hope so, otherwise the board wouldn't be about what it's named and that's never happened with a board before. QD (talk) 05:00, 27 March 2022 (UTC)
- Approved. We only have large spring cups with large spaghettis inside the large cups. QD (talk) 08:44, 29 March 2022 (UTC)
- Approved. Never underestimate the autism of people who don't want old things to go away. QD (talk) 21:39, 26 March 2022 (UTC)
- Approved. Shia Lebeouf is gone from the roster but has been replaced by Derek Zoolander. QD (talk) 05:43, 26 March 2022 (UTC)
- Approved. How about your brush up on your critical sneeding skills instead? QD (talk) 22:39, 2 April 2022 (UTC)
- Approved. There's a lot to process here and I'm pretty sure I don't want to so I won't. QD (talk) 10:05, 2 April 2022 (UTC)
- Approved. Poor Rufus, kill two people and they stop calling you by your name. QD (talk) 08:46, 26 March 2022 (UTC)
Being shit at
PES vidya shouldn't be a detriment to always give your best and have >fun. That's what life is all about, I think. Enough talk, pass me a cold one, QD. This Lan Party will last a couple more hours. Laventale (talk) 12:40, 26 March 2022 (UTC)
- Approved. Here you go, a cold and crisp Bawls straight from the mini-fridge. QD (talk) 20:16, 26 March 2022 (UTC)
"Glad you could approve our POI, /admin/" RealPilky 20:09, 30th March (UTC)
- Approved. Watch your tone with me, /vst/, you may be /vst/ but I'm still your superior as a /vst/. QD (talk) 19:56, 30 March 2022 (UTC)
- Approved. I wonder who made that original picture and why they made it. QD (talk) 20:16, 26 March 2022 (UTC)
- Approved. Going to bust out all my Bad Religion and Sum 41 albums for this one. QD (talk) 05:43, 26 March 2022 (UTC)