Pro Evolution Soccer 2019/Aesthetics Tools
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Pro Evolution Soccer 2019
This is still a work in progress.
Please be patient.
This page will serve as an easy way to find all the important PES19 aesthetics tools.
- Blender Config Pack - Complete all-in-one pack of scripts and settings for a cup-standard installation. Use this if you only just installed blender or if you want to have the recommended settings and layout
- pes-fmdl - The main import/export plugin from PES18 onwards. Move to AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.79\scripts\addons and remember to enable in Blender's user preferences. Updated pretty frequently, the /aesco/ Discord will always have the latest version whereas the one on this page might be slightly outdated
- pes-model-importer - A model importer for PES16/17, has some helpful features (like keeping vertex group names on import) which make it a better option than the regular 16/17 importer/exporter for porting purposes. Move to AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.79\scripts\addons and remember to enable in Blender's user preferences
- Aesthetics Compiler - For getting your models into PES the easy way. Lives on its own separate page which is worth reading to know how to use the tool and understand what's going on
- Pes File Tools - A collection of Python scripts for handling some common simple tasks such as texture conversions without having to use the fully-featured aesthetics compiler