|The logo competition for the 2021 4chan Winter Cup is now taking submissions.|
|The deadline is January 15th, 23:59 UTC. Logos will be placed in this gallery like has been done previously to facilitate discussion. This will be followed by a week long polling period to determine which logo will be used. Please make sure you submit both a qualifier version and a normal version. Please send all submissions to Potatotron. You must supply a high-res PNG file and the original multi-layer source file.|
|Cloverleaf logo: .png .svg||
|Cloverball logo: .ai .png .svg|
2019 4chan Spring Babby Cup Signups
This is a sign-up page for teams to play in the 2019 4chan Spring Babby Cup.
Sign-ups will officially close at 11:59:59pm UTC on the 12th of April. Also, please note that this is not an Exports page, so do not post any exports of any kind here.
Rules (please read these or be deemed a dumbass):
- Only invited teams may sign up. This includes:
- Teams that qualify for the 2019 4chan Spring Babby Cup.
- Teams intending to attempt to revive from ded status.
- Teams intending to attempt to be newly created.
- Verified managers may sign their team up directly through this page, are required to do so, and should sign their posts using ~~~~.
- Caretakers may sign their autopilot team up with a signature on this page if they so choose but are not required to do so if they've chosen to remain anonymous. They are required however to contact QD or another member of /admin/ in order to inform them of their intent in signing their team up to play.
- After being signed up, a team must have their manager or caretaker provide Proof of Interest (PoI) to QD or another member of /admin/.
- If you have already done this prior to the opening of sign-ups, please remind whoever it was sent to of its existence, possibly with relinks, for certainty of receipt and ease of tracking.
- PoI may include any number of active or archived threads on your team's board concerning the cup (preparations for play in a future cup, threads for match days, etc.) and polls for players/music/etc.
- For teams coming from Winter 19, PoI from Winter is valid (please still inform/remind someone from /admin/ about it regardless, again for certainty of receipt and ease of tracking).
- For teams not coming from Winter 19, PoI is required to have been made within the last three months with the intent of playing in Spring.
- You are not required to post your PoI publicly on this page at any time and are encouraged to not do so unless it is an archived thread or closed poll in order to reduce outside interference and tampering. Doing otherwise will likely damage its validity.
- Upon receipt of PoI, /admin/ will examine it and deliberate to find if it is acceptable evidence of interest from a board for their team to be able to play in Spring or not.
- If deemed acceptable proof of interest, a team's section below will be edited and added upon by a member of /admin/ to verify and announce the team's sign-up as complete and being eligible to play.
- If deemed unacceptable, managers/caretakers will be informed of the decision and may attempt to gather and hand in new PoI before sign-ups close if they wish to. PoI gathered after sign-ups close will not be accepted.
Team Status in Spreadsheet Form: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rEOJn8KMioIejZ6prI8FIFqdIhNXav79ZLv4PaCYmxA/edit?usp=sharing
I am signing this bitch up you bitch Not_QD (talk) 18:17, 5 April 2019 (UTC)
Winter 2019 Teams
I wasn't expecting to need PoI this cup, but I got it anyway. --Grill (talk) 21:17, 5 April 2019 (UTC)
>/theirteam/ doesn't have fans who randomly create 4CC threads that hit bump limit --Grill (talk) 21:17, 5 April 2019 (UTC)
- POI approved. Remove leafs. QD (talk) 03:56, 7 April 2019 (UTC)
- Rake this! *bang* --Grill (talk) 19:57, 7 April 2019 (UTC)
- POI approved. Genie, for my third wish, please give me a reason to live. QD (talk) 06:01, 10 April 2019 (UTC)
- POI approved. You're getting double-teamed by Rance and Liru and you're gonna like it. QD (talk) 03:56, 7 April 2019 (UTC)
- POI approved. Boy I'm glad they banned those bump stocks and America is saved from gun violence, right fellas QD (talk) 12:36, 11 April 2019 (UTC)
- POI approved. Please keep crashing colonies so we can eventually remove Australia entirely thanks. QD (talk) 06:01, 10 April 2019 (UTC)
POI sent to QD
- POI approved. It goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes QD (talk) 03:56, 7 April 2019 (UTC)
- POI approved. True story, my bike got stolen while I was home from college one year and the police there called like a year later and said they found a homeless guy had it but I just let him keep it cause I didn't want to drive 150 miles to pick it up and he probably needed it more than me. QD (talk) 06:01, 10 April 2019 (UTC)
- POI approved, but by the slimmest of margins, do better next time. QD (talk) 03:56, 7 April 2019 (UTC)
Thus began a New Dark Crusade, as the blue and orange hoard prepared to claim these lands as their own. A WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH has begun anew. PoI is a strange meme, but know that /tg/ has interest... at last, back to war. CorgiLord (talk) 14:49, 6 April 2019 (UTC)
- POI approved. Whoever he is, please tell him to stop looking at me. QD (talk) 06:01, 10 April 2019 (UTC)
>implying proper PoI can be obtained with jannies and (furry) mods on high alert that delete any disguise threads with anyone daring to reply to them banned FUCK MODS, FUCK JANNIES, AND FUCK YOU TheBird (talk) 01:54, 6 April 2019 (UTC)
sent to Kekkels and QD btw
Autumn 2018 Teams
- POI approved. How about that Cowboy Bebop Netflix adaptation? QD (talk) 03:56, 7 April 2019 (UTC)  Blinky (talk) 12:05, 7 April 2019 (UTC)
- POI approved, someone draw the janny getting fucked cause that's the only way it's gonna happen lmao QD (talk) 21:41, 11 April 2019 (UTC)
- POI approved. My advice for getting team to work better: just git gud lmao. QD (talk) 03:56, 7 April 2019 (UTC)
- POI approved but has been scratching its ear more often than usual. What should I do? QD (talk) 11:57, 7 April 2019 (UTC)
- POI approved. /cgl/ is back, and not an autopilot for once in its god forsaken life, incredible. QD (talk) 06:01, 10 April 2019 (UTC)
- POI approved. Bros do you ever just see a guy and think damn he cute cause you know I have bros ya feel me QD (talk) 06:01, 10 April 2019 (UTC)
- POI approved. I'm going to wear an argyle sock with a no-show with my khaki cargo shorts and nobody can stop me. QD (talk) 03:56, 7 April 2019 (UTC)
- POI approved. Reminder that Lovecraft's cat was a good boy who dindu nuffin except break Howard's heart QD (talk) 12:50, 10 April 2019 (UTC)
- POI approved. Do people still do >>>/out/ jokes? Is that still a thing QD (talk) 12:50, 10 April 2019 (UTC)
- POI approved. Do you ever wonder if the snake has been in the boot so long that it died and Woody just keeps it in there and pretends it's still alive because he's sad and doesn't want to face reality QD (talk) 06:01, 10 April 2019 (UTC)
Long separated by cruel fate, /v/ and /a/ will race across the grassy field toward each other like two freight trains, one having left Cleveland at 6:36 p.m. traveling at 55 mph, the other from Topeka at 4:19 p.m. at a speed of 35 mph. Sillius (talk) 13:01, 6 April 2019 (UTC)
- POI approved. I can't wait to find out their roster poll results! QD (talk) 06:01, 10 April 2019 (UTC)
POI has been sent to QD directly to be reviewed. Don't be afraid to contact me if any questions need answering about /y/.