2020 4chan Spring Babby Cup Signups
This is a sign-up page for teams to play in the 2020 4chan Spring Babby Cup.
Sign-ups will officially close at 11:59:59pm UTC on the 27th of March. Also, please note that this is not an Exports page, so do not post any exports of any kind here.
Rules (please read these or be deemed a dumbass):
- Only invited teams may sign up. This includes:
- Teams that qualify for the 2020 4chan Spring Babby Cup.
- Teams intending to attempt to revive from ded status.
- Teams intending to attempt to be newly created.
- Verified managers may sign their team up directly through this page, are required to do so, and should sign their posts using ~~~~.
- Caretakers may sign their autopilot team up with a signature on this page if they so choose but are not required to do so if they've chosen to remain anonymous. They are required however to contact QD or another member of /admin/ in order to inform them of their intent in signing their team up to play.
- After being signed up, a team must have their manager or caretaker provide Proof of Interest (POI) to QD or another member of /admin/.
- If you have already done this prior to the opening of sign-ups, please remind whoever it was sent to of its existence, possibly with relinks, for certainty of receipt and ease of tracking.
- POI may include any number of active or archived threads on your team's board concerning the cup (preparations for play in a future cup, threads for match days, etc.) and polls for players/music/etc.
- POI is required to have been made within the last six months (September 2019). This may include threads created for a team's previous cup run provided it is within the six month time period.
- You are not required to post your POI publicly on this page at any time and are encouraged to not do so unless it is an archived thread or closed poll in order to reduce outside interference and tampering. Doing otherwise will likely damage its validity.
- Upon receipt of POI, /admin/ will examine it and deliberate to find if it is acceptable evidence of interest from a board for their team to be able to play or not.
- If deemed acceptable proof of interest, a team's section below will be edited and added upon by a member of /admin/ to verify and announce the team's sign-up as complete and being eligible to play.
- If deemed unacceptable, managers/caretakers will be informed of the decision and may attempt to gather and hand in new POI before sign-ups close if they wish to. POI gathered after sign-ups close will not be accepted.
Team Status in Spreadsheet Form: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ije8L1P45j3PCdFz0qIvMlQxQ5-UPySVxenit9Op9XA/edit?usp=sharing
Once again I am asking you to let my team play you bitch Not_QD (talk) 22:08, 20 March 2020 (UTC)
Winter 2020 Teams
- Approved. Don't do your friend's wife's son's science fair project for them. QD (talk) 04:02, 23 March 2020 (UTC)
An army of the golems is stalking, now, the hearts lands.
Eating all reality, producing only dust and sand.
Nothing hurts them, nothing gets under their stone skin.
And when their earthen mouths will open up just what words should come out, but
We wish we were dead
Trainer Keks (talk) 02:10, 21 March 2020 (UTC)
- Approved. Lmao the fucking wikipedia article for this album mentions /mu/. Also why is the cover art Jean-Paul Marat QD (talk) 03:09, 21 March 2020 (UTC)
- Approved. Don't know if a big racetrack in Europe is the best place to go right now though. QD (talk) 21:09, 23 March 2020 (UTC)
The pages of the Book of Groodges remains ever full, page after page of the crimes committed against /tg/ recorded and stricken as time marches forwards... but a single groodge sits at the top of the list. 90+ will be avenged. THE GRAND CRUSADE BEGINS AGAIN. CorgiLord (talk) 18:59, 21 March 2020 (UTC)
- Approved. You can only avenge one of the 90+ers right now though. QD (talk) 19:21, 21 March 2020 (UTC)
- As Stated, the book is ever full... each Groodge is taken as they come. And all will come due in time. CorgiLord (talk) 03:08, 22 March 2020 (UTC)
I'm planning a 2 weeks trip to italy. Are hostels open? Mako 12:17, 27 March 2020 (UTC)
- Approved. Reminder that Kojima spent whatever amount of dev time for MGS2 making an entirely new algorithm for individual ice cubes to realistically melt after shooting a single bucket of ice in the corner of a single room in the Tanker. QD (talk) 20:33, 22 March 2020 (UTC)
- Approved. Knowing how bad things really are wouldn't change anything unless you could use that knowledge to make things better, which you're probably unable to. QD (talk) 06:32, 25 March 2020 (UTC)
Autumn 2019 Teams
/a/ aren't signing up due to cronavirus
Whether you’re Hungarian, a robot, or a Powerful Queen, there will always be someone out there who wants to lewd you. Just ask this minion how she feels. (POI sent to QD after the call was heard) GuyF (talk) 00:30, 21 March 2020 (UTC)
Cats can have a little salami as a treat Alternativeroo (talk) 10:03, 23 March 2020 (UTC)
- Approved. I'm here to chew bubblegum and kick ass, and I can't kick ass due to social distancing. QD (talk) 00:16, 27 March 2020 (UTC)
- Approved. I used 6 year old uncooked pasta for dinner a couple days ago, it was pretty good. QD (talk) 21:09, 23 March 2020 (UTC)
/gd/ moving quickly to qualify before Great Depression 2 destroys our whole trade (again). Summarized Poll Results (Raw poll results linked from that page). Addition evidence submitted privately. Incoming (talk) 01:21, 21 March 2020 (UTC)
- POI approved. People will always need someone to design the sign pointing towards the pandemic shelter. QD (talk) 01:58, 21 March 2020 (UTC)
- Approved. Wouldn't people be more susceptible to pandemics in enclosed spaces in space? QD (talk) 20:33, 22 March 2020 (UTC)
- Approved. Reminder to practice social distancing while traveling by bus and train. QD (talk) 22:53, 26 March 2020 (UTC)
- Approved. For really really seriously reals this time, for sure. QD (talk) 00:59, 21 March 2020 (UTC)
I've got mad /admin/ walking through my door looking at me in a way, they never looked before. QD, you said you gonna take my POI in. Well now I guess that it's cup season then.
- Approved. Big talk for someone who gets tossed down a hole and then comes back 20 years later to get killed by your own lightning. QD (talk) 22:45, 26 March 2020 (UTC)
When you were partying /vr/ studied The Games. When you were having premarital sex /vr/ mastered The Basement-dwelling. While you wasted your days at the gym in pursuit of vanity /vr/ cultivated a Collection of Retro Consoles. And now that the world is on fire and the barbarians are at Doom's gate you have the audacity to come to /vr/ for help? Polybius (talk) 04:39, 23 March 2020 (UTC)