2019 4chan Autumn Babby Cup Signups
This is a sign-up page for teams to play in the 2019 4chan Autumn Babby Cup.
Sign-ups will officially close at 11:59:59pm UTC on the 23rd of September. Also, please note that this is not an Exports page, so do not post any exports of any kind here.
Rules (please read these or be deemed a dumbass):
- Only invited teams may sign up. This includes:
- Teams that qualify for the 2019 4chan Autumn Babby Cup.
- Teams intending to attempt to revive from ded status.
- Teams intending to attempt to be newly created.
- Verified managers may sign their team up directly through this page, are required to do so, and should sign their posts using ~~~~.
- Caretakers may sign their autopilot team up with a signature on this page if they so choose but are not required to do so if they've chosen to remain anonymous. They are required however to contact QD or another member of /admin/ in order to inform them of their intent in signing their team up to play.
- After being signed up, a team must have their manager or caretaker provide Proof of Interest (PoI) to QD or another member of /admin/.
- If you have already done this prior to the opening of sign-ups, please remind whoever it was sent to of its existence, possibly with relinks, for certainty of receipt and ease of tracking.
- PoI may include any number of active or archived threads on your team's board concerning the cup (preparations for play in a future cup, threads for match days, etc.) and polls for players/music/etc.
- PoI is required to have been made within the last six months. This may include threads created for a team's previous cup run provided it is within the six month time period.
- You are not required to post your PoI publicly on this page at any time and are encouraged to not do so unless it is an archived thread or closed poll in order to reduce outside interference and tampering. Doing otherwise will likely damage its validity.
- Upon receipt of PoI, /admin/ will examine it and deliberate to find if it is acceptable evidence of interest from a board for their team to be able to play or not.
- If deemed acceptable proof of interest, a team's section below will be edited and added upon by a member of /admin/ to verify and announce the team's sign-up as complete and being eligible to play.
- If deemed unacceptable, managers/caretakers will be informed of the decision and may attempt to gather and hand in new PoI before sign-ups close if they wish to. PoI gathered after sign-ups close will not be accepted.
Team Status in Spreadsheet Form: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zLdISPdYBTzf2AN211wuf0X8m8RU9JKxDEcQGO0UVRQ/edit?usp=sharing
I'm signing this bitch up again you fucking bitch Not_QD (talk) 18:01, 16 September 2019 (UTC)
- PoI is approved but I swear to god call me a bitch again and you're banned QD (talk) 18:11, 16 September 2019 (UTC)
Summer 2019 Teams
- Approved. That's not even porn where's the disgusting insect vagina QD (talk) 08:20, 19 September 2019 (UTC)
reminder that you have around 72 days to learn how to bake so you can make yui a homemade cake for her birthday. also, look! new yui! Anzai (talk) 23:27, 16 September 2019 (UTC)
kawaii poofy poi sent to qd
ingredients for an autumn cup run: 1 large Hokkaido pumpkin, 500g finely ground autism, 3Tbsp of Claire's motherly love, 23 pieces of /ck/s finest and a dash of pink himalayan salt. put into a group of four and let play 3 matches of 90 minutes at 180°C. et voila
- Approved. Has anyone ever handed Gordon Ramsey a plate of sushi to hear him say "it's raw" in a pleasant tone and normal volume QD (talk) 15:46, 22 September 2019 (UTC)
- Approved. Punished Stallman, a programmer denied his freedom. QD (talk) 20:32, 21 September 2019 (UTC)
- Summer 19 roster poll: https://implyingrigged.info/wiki//gd/_summer_2019_roster_poll_results
- Poll/Gameday thread: http://boards.4channel.org/gd/thread/368464
A reminder that I'm still looking for a lad or ladette to take over the team so please, if you exist get in touch. Don't have to do Autumn if you don't want to, but it'd be better to know if you exist sooner rather than later. Incoming (talk) 02:11, 17 September 2019 (UTC)
- Approved. Don't think people are checking the sign-up page for teams that have openings but yeah sure. QD (talk) 08:20, 19 September 2019 (UTC)
Um actually there’s no real historical evidence for 'x' occurring, yes, it's been known for millennial and has been passed down and written in historical accounts, but theres no real physical evidence that 100% proves it so therefore it didn’t happen.
So in conclusion Jesus wasnt a real person, Troy never actually existed, there were no European settlements in America pre-Columbus, there’s no actual evidence 'insert historical figure' actually said that. (Messenger has been sent to QD) JunoIvanovich (talk) 07:09, 17 September 2019 (UTC)
- Approved. When you think about it the only evidence anything has actually happened is your own memories and that's anecdotal evidence at best so nothing has actually happened in the history of anything. QD (talk) 08:20, 19 September 2019 (UTC)
The most active matchday thread before it got deleted, burn the furry /vp/ mods including nana__ and Pushkin. Thanks.
- Approved. How come Ash can only win leagues in tropical environments? QD (talk) 08:20, 19 September 2019 (UTC)
- Approved. Did you know it's been ten years since Marble Hornets started and five years since it ended QD (talk) 16:51, 22 September 2019 (UTC)
Sent stuff to QD, Results of survey has been posted on the wiki.
- Approved. There's plenty of big boys on /y/ to be back with in the meantime. QD (talk) 08:20, 19 September 2019 (UTC)
Spring 2019 Teams
QD is a bitch
- Approved. How about that Neon Genesis Evangelion Netflix translation? QD (talk) 08:20, 19 September 2019 (UTC)
- Approved. Why didn't you take my advice from the Spring sign-up page QD (talk) 08:20, 19 September 2019 (UTC)
There's one thing that you need to remember Kane, as well as everybody else in the World Wrestling Federation. That ring is my yard. And I'm the Big Dog in the yard. So any time you want to try and take the yard, I'll be sitting on the porch why don't you try and come get it? Kane if you ever get in my face again, I'll do more than show your face. I'll break your face, along with everything else that you got. Do not ever. Cross. Me again.............Bitch. Prozach (talk) 22:50, 16 September 2019 (UTC)
- Approved. You now remember that Kane's first TV appearance in WWF was as Isaac Yankem, DDS, Jerry Lawler's dentist.
POI: https://archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/8691361 Poll Results: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/18E_JyU7JrmwmKy9nNy0oBWnYOsggPlMo_z9pYbLQEQQ/viewanalytics GoddamnDukeNukem (talk) 18:34, 17 September 2019 (UTC)
- Approved. I came here to ass chew and bubblegum kick, and I'm all out of chew. QD (talk) 08:20, 19 September 2019 (UTC)
- Approved. Would cosplay of a seagull just be a fursuit big think emoji QD (talk) 22:17, 23 September 2019 (UTC)
(Note: /lgbt/ does not currently have a manager or caretaker. If you are interested, please contact someone in /admin/.)
The fact that so many teams still get culled for being "not interesting or the most boring or the most dreadful to look at" only tells you how far we are from having a megababby. Trainer Keks (talk) 19:58, 16 September 2019 (UTC)
- Approved. Pretty bold claim that we cull teams for being dreadful to look at when /mlp/ and /pol/ still play. QD (talk) 08:20, 19 September 2019 (UTC)
Rev up your engines, we are running in the 90's here! [POI https://drive.google.com/file/d/1r9JDQ3-Upq_MgsDXK0ODEwTJCmZ9yLNB/view?usp=sharing]
- Approved. I'm tired of getting /out/, I want to get the fuck /in/ for once, have a good cocoa in front of the fireplace. QD (talk) 08:20, 19 September 2019 (UTC)
- Approved. POI should've been a photo of a computer monitor with the thread and poll results on it though. QD (talk) 17:15, 22 September 2019 (UTC)
- Approved. So when is that Scandinavian goblin child and her burning house being put on /sci/'s roster QD (talk) 23:26, 23 September 2019 (UTC)
- Approved. Just gonna take a moment here to give an implying arrow to >pathfinder 2 QD (talk) 21:39, 22 September 2019 (UTC)
- The approval status of /v/'s Autumn 19 POI will be released after the release of /v/'s Autumn 18 poll results. QD (talk) 08:20, 19 September 2019 (UTC)