|The logo competition for the 2020 4chan Autumn Babby Cup is now taking submissions.|
|The deadline is September 27th, 23:59 UTC. Logos will be placed in this gallery like has been done previously to facilitate discussion. This will be followed by a week long polling period to determine which logo will be used. Please make sure you submit both a qualifier version and a normal version. Please send all submissions to Potatotron. You must supply a high-res PNG file and the original multi-layer source file.|
|Cloverleaf logo: .png .svg||
|Cloverball logo: .ai .png .svg|
CanadaFag's PotatoBowl 2014
|CanadaFag's Christmas Eve PotatoBowl 2014|
|Dates||December 23–24rd 2014|
|CanadaFag's Christmas Eve PotatoBowl 2014|
|2015 Antares Memorial Cup|
An invitational tournament open to all 4cc and VG League teams hosted by CanadaFag with special help from Carmastrikes rigging on his Potatolaptop on December 23rd and 24th. The PotatoBowl is a basic 16 team single elimination tournament played on PES2014 version 1.04 using game mods for 2015 4chan Cup Winter Invitationals.
The rules for competing managers are simple:
1. A 16 team single-elimination knockout bracket, with games running at normal speed 1.
2. Same as Autumn you will get 3 substitutions and 1 timeout per half, aside from the open timeouts at 65mins and 75mins, to change sliders.
3. You are only allowed to use 1 preset over the entire match. Also you may only make three (3) single player position changes per match, unless an error in formation layout occurs, then I will have a timeout at the beginning of the game to fix any problems, or if needed I will reset the match and then fix all formations.
4. You must submit your single preset 12 HOURS PRIOR to the start of gameday, any team who does NOT submit their preset will be put on their team's most recent export default settings where they must choose which default preset they will use during the match.
5. Team EXPORTS must be sent in 3 DAYS before the first gameday, otherwise Autumn exports will be used
6. Injuries will be set to off and games will be set to 10 minutes long with the options of overtime and penalties to be set to on if the game is tied and heads to extras in order to maximize time.
7. For /vg/ league teams blenders will not be used during this invitational except under circumstance that you contact me 1 week exactly before the start of the tournament's first day.
Teams who want to participate can message me on my skype account, which is located on the Contact page of this wiki. Commentators are welcome to join and commentate on Skype during the tournament, provided they have a working microphone that doesn't pick up too much background noise.
Also there will be a HIDDEN FINAL BOSS TEAM that the winner of the tournament will face after the Final Match.
The draw was held on the 11th of December at 1300 EST. The teams were all unseeded and the draw is completely random with no team status designation, like many invitationals and official cup draws, so teams are matched up regardless of prior 4chan Cup and /vg/ League performance. The below bracket contains the results of the draw and the match-ups for the tournament.
Round of 16
|23 December 2014||/fit/||0–2||/feg/|
||23', 85' Jesus on Wheels|
|23 December 2014||/xcg/||1–1 (a.e.t.)||/5N@F/|
||>99% Chance to Hit 68'||81' Mike Schmidt|
|>99% chance to hit
That's XCOM Baby!
>99% chance to hit
|11–10|| Mike Schmidt
|23 December 2014||/biz/||0–2||/a/|
|| 47' Inferno Cop
|23 December 2014||/s4s/||1–2||/wg/|
||Patrick Bateman 63'||8', 53' Cunt Destroyer|
|23 December 2014||/b/||6–0||/3/|
The Fappening 9', 39', 80'
Trolled 2 Death 13'
Giga Puddi 83'
|23 December 2014||/acg/||2–1 (a.e.t.)||/y/|
||Muffy a Shit 45+'
Saturday Turnips 103'
|60' Mastication Masturbation|
|23 December 2014||/c/||/w/|
Note: /c/ forfeit due to submitting
an export that was rigged beyond belief.
|23 December 2014||/x/||5–0||/dfg/|
||X-Tan 7', 51', 62'
Pyramid Head 69'
SCP Series 87'
|23 December 2014||/feg/||1–0||/xcg/|
||Jesus On Wheels 8'|
|23 December 2014||/a/||1–2||/wg/|
||Cowboy Bebop 86'|| 34' Descartes
52' Headphone Girl
|23 December 2014||/b/||3–4||/acg/|
||Triforce 24', 68'
The Fappening 71'
| 30', 48', 81' Muffy a Shit
90+' Slave Trader
|23 December 2014||/w/||1–1 (a.e.t.)||/x/|
||Eva Thread #444 39'||53' X-Tan|
|24 December 2014||/feg/||3–2 (a.e.t.)||/wg/|
||Pr. Marth 41'
Jesus on Wheels 58', 95'
| 14' Descartes
81' Space Cat
|24 December 2014||/acg/||3–1||/w/|
Saturday Turnips 26', 42'
|24 December 2014||/wg/||2–0||/w/|
Note: Dammit Carma show the stats you had one job
|24 December 2014||/feg/||0–0||/acg/|
Final BOSS MATCH
|24 December 2014||TBD||–||TBD|