|Winners of the 2022 4chan Spring Babby Cup|
Moeshit Cup 2
|Moeshit Cup 2|
|Dates||8-9, 14-16 July, 2017|
|Moeshit Cup 2|
|Moeshit Cup 3|
Moeshit Cup returns for the second edition of the tournament that features everybody's favorite Mongolian motion pictures about school girls drinking tea and eating cake. The tournament will be hosted before 2017 4chan Summer Cup, using Pro Evolution Soccer 2017 - which is already deemed to be fundamentally broken by some. Dates are 8-9, 14-16 July, 2017. It will be streamed by Sillius and hopefully hostmoded on the official Cup >smashcast.
Oh, did I mention we'll use it to determine /moeshit/'s roster again?
The teams have to be based on an anime/manga/LN/VN about cute girls doing cute things, where nothing ever happens and it's hard to find a semblance of plot. The characters have to be school girls (at least in age) but the series doesn't have to take place at a school. It shouldn't have any important male characters.
The teams which will participate will be picked based on how moeshit the source material is and on the strength of the roster. Singup order is of no importance. The actual or perceived quality of the series the teams will be based on won't be taken into account.
If we won't get 16 pure moeshit teams the Moeshit Cup Committe ©™ will pick additional teams from slightly-less-moeshit series - most likely shows with all female cast but with a strong theme or some plot.
- A working PES17 export
- An anthem
- At least one goalhorn
- At least one outfielder kit and a goalkeeper kit; two outfielder kits are recommended
- Team logo
- Team page on the wiki
- Mini-logo for the wiki
Failure to submit any of these will result in one gold player being demoted to silver (or multiple medals losing one medal position, depending on the number of rules violated).
- Aesthetics other than kits (custom models)
- Time consuming live managing
In order to bring you the Ultimate #esports eXperience ©™ the Moeshit Cup Committe ©™ has decided on the following rules. Rules that differ from standard Cup rules are denoted with cursive.
- Each team must have exactly 23 players in their squad, including 2 gold medals, with 99 in all stats, 2 silvers medals, with 88 in all stats, and 19 bronze medals, with 77 in all stats. At least 2 of those players have to have goalkeeper as their registered position. Goalkeepers have to be bronze medals.
- The playable position of each player has to be set to A in that player's registered position, and to C in every other playable position. Players shorter than 160cm are allowed to use one extra A playable position besides their registered position.
- Form is set to 8 for gold medal and silver medal players, and 4 for the bronze medal players.
- Injury resistance is set to 1 for all players.
- Each gold medal player is allowed to use 4 COM and/or skill cards. Each silver medal player is allowed to use 3 COM and/or skill cards. Each outfielder bronze medal player is allowed to use 2 COM and/or skill cards. Each goalkeeper is allowed to use 1 COM or skill card.
- Each team has to have a designated captain. The Captaincy skill card is free for that player and does not count towards the card limit, but using it is not obligatory.
- Each player must use the Malicia skill card.
- The following cards are free for all players and thus do not count towards each player's card limit:
- Scissors Feint, Flip Flap, Marseille Turn, Sombrero, Cut Behind & Turn, Scotch Move, Acrobatic Finishing, Heel Trick, Rabona
- Please note that between 4 cards for gold players, free captaincy, obligatory Malicia, and the nine free cards mentioned above a single player can have up to 15 skill cards. Pro Evolution Soccer won't let you select more than 10 of them in-game, but it's possible to cross that treshold using editors like 4ccEditor. Using these editors to get more than 10 skill cards is LEGAL and encouraged.
- Weak foot accuracy and usage can be set to either 1 or 2 for all players taller than 159cm. Players shorter than 160cm can have their weak foot accuracy and usage set to any value.
- Each player can use a playing style. Playing styles don't count towards the card limit.
- To better represent the nature of Moeshit Cup as a tournament about cute Japanese school girls doing cute things each team has to use the following height brackets:
- Games will be played using 4chan Cup Elite mode (for aesthetic reasons), Superstar AI, 10 minutes halves, injuries on, emotions off, random conditioning, 3 subs per game (1 additional sub in knock-outs, only usable in extra time), assisted sliding. Extra time and benuldies will be turned on for knockouts.
- Gold medals and silver medals cannot substitute the goalkeeper at any moment during the game. Should a goalkeeper get injured or red carded the managers have to sub in the backup goalkeeper if possible. If the team's manager won't be avaible to tell the host which player to sub out the decision will be made by the host.
- There will be no suspensions. Getting mutliple yellow or even red cards in any of the previous games doesn't affect the players' ability to participate in the following games.
- There are no specific rules regarding timeouts as they are at host's discretion. In theory it means the amount of timeouts is unlimited, in praxis the host has the right to ignore managers should they spend too much time adjusting things on air.
- Nightly exports will be accepted and are encouraged but pre-game sliders changes are still allowed. Adjusting formations on air isn't strictly forbidden but highly discouraged.
If you plan to send nightly exports, backup your EDIT file and for the duration of the tournament replace it with this. Since there were many changes to team slots (and some save fixes) your old slot might no longer be correct, and if you'll send the export for the wrong slot it will get rejected. You don't want that and neither do we, so spare everybody the effort.
The email address for nightly exports is MoeshitCup@gmail.com. You have to send your stuff at least an hour before the matchday. State the name of your team in the mail. We'll check if the exports are legal as soon we'll notice them. We'd rather not reject any so we'll tell you if we noticed they're illegal so you can send another export instead.
Round robin of 4 groups with 4 teams each, followed by single elimination knockouts. Top two teams from each group advance to the knockouts. The best team from each group will be seeded.
Groups will be drawn completely randomly, with no seeding.
All times UTC
|8 July 2017||/kmd/||1–2||/hida/|
||Dead fish eyes 90+2'|| 22' Nutbladder
73' W I D E
|8 July 2017||/nnb/||3–1||/nichijou/|
||SOSUNSER 24', 68'
Mute Nii-chan 71'
|90+1' Yukko||The Countryside|
|9 July 2017||/kmd/||2–2||/nnb/|
||Ame Ame Ame 5'
Dead Fish Eyes 44'
Dark Souls-kun 47'
| 72' I'm A Yokai
87' Mute Nii-chan
|9 July 2017||/hida/||3–3||/nichijou/|
||Season 5 Never 51'
Nutbladder 53', 71'
Hi I Am Yuno 68'
| 47' Nano
81' >Forced Animation
|Yamabuchi High School|
|15 July 2017||/nnb/||1–2||/hida/|
||Vietnam Renge 81'|| 15' Nutbladder
68' W I D E
|15 July 2017||/nichijou/||0–2||/kmd/|
|| 52' Dead Fish Eyes
54' Ame Ame Ame
|8 July 2017||/oj/||2–3||/keion/|
||Ultimate Poppo 45+2'
Fast or Dead (Usually Dead) 67'
Pudding Addict 57'
| 26' No Rice No Life
|A Strange Game|
|8 July 2017||/azu/||1–3||/garupan/|
||Removable Pigtails 52'|| 49' Panzer Vor!
77' За Правду!
|14 July 2017||/oj/||0–2||/azu/|
||>Random Effects >Helping 10'
| 61' Madwoman
81' Murder Osaka
|14 July 2017||/keion/||2–3||/garupan/|
No Rice no Life 74'
Cake and Tea 39'
| 7' Onee-chan
11', 71' За Правду!
|Sakuragaoka High School|
|15 July 2017||/azu/||2–0||/keion/|
||Best Dad 41', 75'
The Correct Term is Lesbian! 30'
|68' Cake and Tea||High School|
|15 July 2017||/garupan/||0–1||/oj/|
||Panzer Vor! 81'|| 55' Halloween Poppo
|Ooarai Girls High School|
|8 July 2017||/hig/||3–1||/kemono/|
||Oyashiro Rika 15', 81'
Pachi Pachi 90+3'
|9 July 2017||/rln/||3–0||/lucky/|
||Diana Cavendish 18', 53'
Amanda O'Neill 60'
Atsuko Kagari 57'
|Ryouou High School|
|14 July 2017||/hig/||1–4||/rln/|
||Oyashiro Rika 87'
I'd Her Horns 77'
| 14', 90+5' Diana Cavendish
63' Amanda O'Neill
86' Atusko Kagari
12' Croix Meridies
|14 July 2017||/kemono/||4–6||/lucky/|
||What Is This 12', 22'
Sugoi Sugoi 43', 82'
| 20', 45+3', 89' Autismoe
32', 37' =ω=
50' Balsamic Vinegar
|15 July 2017||/rln/||2–0||/kemono/|
||Ursula Callistis 17'
Atsuko Kagari 85'
|42' Kashkoi||Luna Nova Magical Academy|
|15 July 2017||/lucky/||1–1||/hig/|
||=ω= 18'||38' Oyashiro Rika||Ryouou High School|
|9 July 2017||/usagi/||3–1||/sora/|
||Gween Tea 37', 63'
| 74' Trumpetah?
47' VECTOR-TYPE ZERO AUTONOMOUS TANK WALKER
|9 July 2017||/yys/||3–3||/yryr/|
||Don't hate me please 3'
Hand Puppets 70'
Multiverse Yui 74'
Nantsutte Tsuchatta 84'
| 4', 32' Namori
44' I am AHO
82' Loli Yurus
|A Puppet Show|
|14 July 2017||/usagi/||3–3||/yys/|
||Yuri Goggles 44'
Do Not Sexualize 84'
Gween Tea 87'
Do Not Sexualize 35'
Pyon Pyon 90+4'
| 28' Multiverse Yui
45+1' Nantsutte Tsuchatta
59' Daily Summary
|14 July 2017||/sora/||2–1||/yryr/|
Witch of Helvetia 84'
Witch of Helvetia 65'
|42' Bakkin Buckingham||The Time Telling Fortress|
|15 July 2017||/yys/||4–1||/sora/|
||Handpuppets 18', 90+4'
Trivia Knowledge 43', 45+1'
Multivers Yui 36'
| 36' Witch of Helvetia
|A Puppet Show|
|15 July 2017||/yryr/||4–3||/usagi/|
||Namori 14', 68', 73'
I Am AHO 49'
| 6' Yuri Goggles
|The Amusement Club|
|16 July 2017||/hida/||1–4||/usagi/|
||Nutbladder 90+0'|| 15', 68', 89' Yuri Goggles
29' Gween Tea
|Yamabuchi High School|
|16 July 2017||/garupan/||4–3||/lucky/|
||Onee-chan 12', 42'
Panzer Vor! 27'
За Правду! 69'
StuG Lyfe 55'
| 30' Play The Flute
|Ooarai Girls High School|
|16 July 2017||/rln/||4–2||/nnb/|
Note: Match moved to Sillius' Twitch because of technical difficulties on Smashcast
|Atsuko Kagari 45+1'
Ursula Callistis 51'
Diana Cavendish 57', 72'
| 31' Nyanpasu
37' Tokyo Towah Sajin
|Ooarai Girls High School|
Video: Smashcast Twitch
|16 July 2017||/yys/||2–4||/azu/|
||Puzzles 13', 73'
Trivia Knowledge 86'
Mouth Popping 90+2'
| 14' Sadistic Cat
19' Removable Pigtails
41', 90+2' Based Nyamo-Sensei
|A Puppet Show|
|16 July 2017||/usagi/||1–4||/garupan/|
||Do Not Sexualize 90+5'|| 40', 72', 90+0' Duce
|16 July 2017||/rln/||3–0||/azu/|
||Diana Cavendish 7', 82'
Amanda O'Neill 16'
Miranda Holbrooke 76'
|Luna Nova Magical Academy|
3rd Place Match
|16 July 2017||/usagi/||3–2||/azu/|
Gween Tea 20'
| 42' Removable Pigtails
|16 July 2017||/garupan/||3–1||/rln/|
| 66' Atsuko Kagari
7' Croix Meridies
|16 July 2017||/eldritch/ File:Eldritch icon.png||6–0||/garupan/|
- Winner: gold medal on /moeshit/, one bench player
- Runner up: silver medal on /moeshit/, one bench player
- Third place: silver medal on /moeshit/, one bench player
- 4th place: one starting player on /moeshit/, one bench player
- 5th-8th place: one starting player on /moeshit/
- 9th-16th: one bench player on /moeshit/
Moreover, teams which will finish 5th or lower in overall standings will be eligible to get an extra player through two alternate methods:
- One starting player on /moeshit/ will go to the team with most points calculated using the following formula: ([number of red cards multiplied by three] + [number of yellow cards])/[total games played]. Double yellows won't count as a red card, only straight reds do. If the team winning this category will be a team which already has a starting player on /moeshit/ (meaning they finished 5th-8th) their extra player will be a bench player instead and the team which finished 9th will have their bench player promoted to a starting player. In the event of multiple teams having the same amount of points the following tiebreakers will be applied: 1. number of red cards (both straight reds and double yellows) 2. goals scored 3. goal differential
- One starting player on /moeshit/ will go to the team with most points calculated using the following formula: ([goals scored] + [goals conceded])/[total games played]. The team winning the above category won't be eligible for this category. If the team winning this category will be a team which already has a starting player on /moeshit/ (meaning they finished 5th-8th) their extra player will be a bench player instead and the team which finished 9th (or 10th, if the team in the 9th place will get a starting player earlier) will have their bench player promoted to a starting player. In the event of multiple teams having the same amount of points the following tiebreakers will be applied: 1. number of red cards (both straight reds and double yellows) 2. goals scored 3. goal differential
- The manager of the Moeshit Cup champions will be presented with the dubious honor of being the manager of /moeshit/. Should he/she decline, the position will be offered to the the manager of the runner-up team and so on.
- /moeshit/ will most likely copy the tactics of the Moeshit Cup champions (this will be at /moeshit/'s manager's discretion).