|The logo competition for the 2023 4chan Spring Babby Cup is now taking submissions.|
|Please send all submissions to Potatotron. Logos will be placed in this gallery. This will be followed by a polling period to determine which logo will be used.|
You must supply a high-res PNG file (5000x5000 limit) and the original multi-layer source file. Additionally you must supply a qualifiers version as well as the main logo.
|Cloverleaf logo: .png .svg||
|Cloverball logo: .ai .png .svg|
Tag Team Cup 6
|Tag Team Cup 6|
|Dates||March 19–20, 25–27|
|Teams||20 (40 Boards)|
|Tag Team Cup 5|
|Tag Team Cup 6|
|Tag Team Cup 7|
Tag Team Cup returns after a long hiatus.
Organized by: TriangleMA
Streamed by: Crimson (19-20th), Potatotron (25-27th)
Twenty teams compete in this tournament, consisting of a 4 team groups and then a knockout round.
Live-managing and nightlies are allowed. Nightly exports are to be sent to this email: email@example.com by 2:59:59 UTC the day of the team's match.
Day 1 Nightlies ARE allowed.
Whatever is on the Deadline/Day 1 Nightly will be used for Match 1 (no slider changes).
Signups & Exports
Tactical and Aesthetics deadline: March 14, 23:59:59 UTC
Put exports on the talk page
- Save: Day 3 Save v1
- Aesthetics: Barebones Initial Aes Pack
- A working PES21 export
- Music export containing at least an anthem and a goalhorn
- At least one outfielder kit and a goalkeeper kit; two outfielder kits are recommended
- Team logo
- Team page on the wiki
- Mini-logo (Icon) for the wiki
- Additional music
- Aesthetics other than kits (custom models)
TL;DR Cup Rules, Single, Mixed Height Bracket, GGSSS (no benched Silver) system.
Save Editor for TTC6 rules
New Patch, version of 0.06, TTC6 V1.3: here
Click the Expand Tab
- Each team must have exactly 23 players in their squad.
- A squad must contain at least one player with Goalkeeper (GK) as Registered Position with the Playable Position of GK set to 'A', all other Playable Positions must be set to 'C'.
- Outfield players will have their Playable Position set to 'A' to match their Registered Position. All their other Playable Positions must be set to 'C'.
- A single player of each squad must be assigned the role of Team Captain and should be designated as such in-game.
- Players are categorized as regular, silver, or gold as follows:
- 18 of the players must be designated regular players. All regular players including keepers must be rated 77 in all stats.
- Three outfield players must be designated as silver and be rated 88 in all stats.
- Two outfield players must be designated as gold and be rated 99 in all stats.
- Silver and gold players are collectively referred to as medal players.
- All medal players may have their Weak Foot Usage and Weak Foot Accuracy settings set to any amount regardless of height.
- All players are allowed to have a lower Attacking Prowess and/or Defensive Prowess, but not higher.
- The Form setting is set to 8 for medal players, and 4 for the remaining regular players.
- The Injury Resistance setting is set to 3 for medals and 1 for non-medals.
- A player cannot have more than a set amount of 'cards', known in the game as Player Skills and COM Playing Styles, under the following restrictions:
- Each registered goalkeeper can have at most 2 cards.
- Each regular outfield player can have at most 4 cards.
- Each silver player can have at most 5 cards.
- Each gold player can have at most 6 cards.
- Medal players may have free trick cards and/or COM Playing Styles, with the conditions shown below. See the trick card section for a list of permitted trick cards. Note that in the event a player has more than the designated trick card/COM Style limit, all but cards under the limit will be counted in their total.
- Each regular outfield player can have 2 trick cards.
- Each silver player can have 3 trick cards and 1 COM Playing Style.
- Each gold player can have 3 trick cards and 2 COM Playing Styles.
- The Team Captain is allowed (but not required to have) a free Captaincy card. This card does not count towards any previous limits. All additional Captaincy cards do count towards any previous limits.
- Including free cards such as Captaincy and the trick cards, no player can exceed a total of 10 skill cards.
- Outfield players may have 1 less (non-free) card in exchange for an additional player position set to 'A'. There is no limit to the amount of non-free cards that can be traded for extra 'A' positions. Extra 'A' positions may not be 'GK.'
- Each player in the squad may be attributed a Playing Styles.
- Playing Styles do not count towards the card limit.
The following cards are the current legal trick cards.
- S01: Scissors Feint
- S02: Double Touch
- S03: Flip Flap
- S04: Marseille Turn
- S05: Sombrero
- S06: Crossover Turn
- S07: Cut Behind & Turn
- S08: Scotch Move
- S09: Step On Skill
- S23: Rabona
- S24: No Look Pass
- The "green" heights, giving more total height:
- Six players of height exactly 194cm, with medals receiving a penalty of -2 (silver) or -4 (gold) to all stats.
- Five players of height exactly 185cm.
- Six players of height exactly 180cm.
- Six players of height exactly 175cm, players in this category receive a +5 stat boost, may have 4/4 Footnessness, and 1 additional card and COM Style
|#||Height Advantage||Total Height (cm)|
|6x||194cm||1164cm||Gold players in this category receive a -4 stat reduction in all stats|
Silver players in this category receive a -2 stat reduction in all stats
|5x||185cm||925cm||If GK, increase height to 189cm|
|6x||175cm||1050cm||Non-medal players in this category receive a +5 stat boost in all stats|
Players in this category may use 1 additional card
Players in this category may have 4/4 weak foot accuracy/usage
Players in this category may use 1 additional COM style
- It is illegal to set the player age and weight outside the ranges defined by the game.
- Formations and tactics that are not possible to be made in the standard game without the use of external tools are considered illegal and are not allowed in the 4chan cup.
- The position of each player on a team's first preset in their deadline export are required to match one of the player's 'A' positions.
- Medal players cannot be played as a goalkeeper at any time.
- In a team's deadline export all options under "support settings" must be set to OFF except for "switch preset tactic" which must be set to ON.
- The support settings may be altered at later points as specified in Chapter V.
- In case two teams have the same player on their roster, the managers should come to an agreement about it. If an agreement is not reached, the team with the earliest verifiable instance of the name gets the right to use the name.
|19 March 2022||/mld/||2–3||/tvf/|
||Strange Waifu Encyclopedia 2'
| 10', 59' Hyakugojyuuichi 4ever
34' Colin Mochrie
|19 March 2022||/vap/||1–2||/toyco/|
||SMELL YA LATER 26'|| 48' Cobra Commander
|Battle Royal Arena|
|20 March 2022||/mld/||1–2||/vap/|
||>consensual 30'|| 54' AIM FOR THE HORN
75' BURUSTO BAAN
|20 March 2022||/tvf/||3–3||/toyco/|
||Lesko's Revenge 4'
Colin Mochrie 8'
Hyakugojyuuichi 4ever 90+0'
| 45+2' Pee-Wee Herman
49' Cobra Commander
74' Optimus Prime
|25 March 2022||/vap/||3–1||/tvf/|
||SMELL YA LATER 59', 77'
BURASTO BAAN 83'
THUNDER ARMOR 53'
|17' Colin Mochrie||Akihabara Denki-gai|
|25 March 2022||/toyco/||1–2||/mld/|
||Cobra Commander 38'|| 14' >consensual
70' Strange Waifu Encyclopedia
|19 March 2022||/wu/||0–1||/mrpg/|
||45' Pringer X||Tatami Arena|
|19 March 2022||/xsn/||0–2||/nft/|
|| 49' (pen.) Children Could Draw Better
72' Paid In Exposure
|Intercity Blimp Train|
|20 March 2022||/wu/||2–2||/xsn/|
||wlpprs r srs bsns 4', 65'||19', 38' WE DIVE||Mont Cervin|
|20 March 2022||/mrpg/||2–2||/nft/|
||Alteisen Riese 50'
| 63' Right Click, Saved
90+4' Children Could Draw Better
|Orbital Ring Stadium|
|25 March 2022||/xsn/||0–2||/mrpg/|
|| 15', 33' Alteisen Riese
74' Alteisen Riese
|Intercity Blimp Train|
|25 March 2022||/nft/||0–5||/wu/|
|| 10', 80', 88' Waifu Destroyer
43' wlpprs r srs bsns
|Simple and Easy Arena|
|19 March 2022||/fap/||0–2||/khis/|
|| 38' THE FIREBOMBING HAS ESCALATED
59' Papal Crossbow Ban
|Depth of Field|
|19 March 2022||/3vr/||1–1||/pwv/|
||James Bond 40'
What Could PAWSSIBLY Go Wrong 90+2'
| 69' Hulk Hogan
16' TNA Suicide
|Super Arcadium 2|
|20 March 2022||/fap/||3–1||/3vr/|
||CARGO PANTS 3', 7', 12'||76' Jigglin' Polygons||Depth of Field|
|20 March 2022||/khis/||1–1||/pwv/|
||Butcher Haig 7'
Lend Lease Was Capitalist Sabotage 55'
|33' Hulk Hogan||Battleship Bismarck|
|25 March 2022||/3vr/||2–1||/khis/|
||Jigglin' Polygons 14'
|61' Butcher Haig||Super Arcadium 2|
|25 March 2022||/pwv/||1–3||/fap/|
||Hulk Hogan 45+0'|| 65' CARGO PANTS
75' Robert Mapplethorpe
84' Uncle Terry
|19 March 2022||/s4mu/||0–1||/ux/|
|| 18' Homulily
30' Fluffy Exposition Device
|19 March 2022||/ckint/||1–3||/gifu/|
||Anti-Italian Food Crimes 90+5'
Do Americans 89'
| 31' The Goose Is Loose
44' Ricardo Milos
47' To Be Continued
|Benuldies Bar and Grill|
|20 March 2022||/s4mu/||2–2||/ckint/|
||Frank Zappa Funposting 10', 81'|| 25' Anti-Italian Food Crimes
50' Nikocado Avocado
|20 March 2022||/ux/||1–1||/gifu/|
||Bashful Frankenstein 17'||22' Sauce||Astrea Hill|
|26 March 2022||/ckint/||2–1||/ux/|
||Uma Delicia 24'
Anti-Italian Food Crimes 88'
|64' /x/-tan's X-files||The Otherside|
|26 March 2022||/gifu/||0–2||/s4mu/|
|| 36' with a lel help from my frens
47' NEW MAYMAY ALERT!!!
|19 March 2022||/apm/||0–0||/any/|
|20 March 2022||/trv9k/||2–2||/vtgd/|
||Sexless Visa-denied Penniless Virgin 31', 51'||26', 86' Kernling||Big Rig's Resort|
|25 March 2022||/apm/||0–1||/trv9k/|
||29' Cumtub Surfer Rapist||The Armchair General|
|25 March 2022||/any/||0–3||/vtgd/|
|| 57', 79' Kernling
62' REDESIGN YOUR NENE
|Semen Uke Stadium|
|26 March 2022||/trv9k/||2–0||/any/|
||Sexless Visa-denied Penniless Virgin 7', 20'|| 19' Pitcher Plant
64' Remember, no Small Dogs
|El Monumental Failure|
|26 March 2022||/vtgd/||1–0||/apm/|
||REDESIGN YOUR NENE 6'||67' King Of Battle||Yubidōkan|
The top two teams of each group will advance, along with the two highest ranked 3rd place teams for a total of 12 teams. The best 4 group winners will be seeded into the Quarterfinals. The other 8 teams will play in the preliminary round.
Ranking of 3rd Place Teams
Round of 12
|26 March 2022||/trv9k/||3–1||/gifu/|
||Sexless Visa-denied Penniless Virgin 61'
tfw no flight attendant gf 70', 86'
|84' Ricardo Milos||Yubidōkan|
|26 March 2022||/khis/||2–1||/toyco/|
||Butcher Haig 20'
THE FIREBOMBING HAS ESCALATED 39'
|64' Optimus Prime||Battleship Bismarck|
|26 March 2022||/s4mu/||3–0||/tvf/|
||NEW MAYMAY ALERT!!! 16'
Frank Zappa Funposting 74'
for less than the cost of a spikedog 82'
M E M E G O D 90+2'
|26 March 2022||/wu/||0–1 (a.e.t.)||/ux/|
||98' Homulily||Tatami Arena|
|27 March 2022||/vap/||3–0||/trv9k/|
||SMELL YA LATER 67', 82'
Miror Bebop 72'
Miror Bebop 40'
|Battle Royal Arena|
|27 March 2022||/mrpg/||0–3||/khis/|
|| 17', 89' Butcher Haig
48' THE FIREBOMBING HAS ESCALATED
|Orbital Ring Stadium|
|27 March 2022||/fap/||0–1||/s4mu/|
||73' Frank Zappa Funposting||Depth of Field|
|27 March 2022||/vtgd/||1–2||/ux/|
||Kernling 57'||27', 90+2' Homulily||Adobe Arena|
|27 March 2022||/vap/||2–0||/khis/|
||AIM FOR THE HORN 18'
SMELL YA LATER 34'
|27 March 2022||/s4mu/||1–4||/ux/|
||NEW MAYMAY ALERT!!! 29'
M E M E G O D 69'
|7', 27', 39', 84' /x/-tan's X-files||Racist Barn|
Third Place Match
|27 March 2022||/khis/||5–3||/s4mu/|
||Butcher Haig 17', 81', 89'
THE FIREBOMBING HAS ESCALATED 31'
Midnice Crisis 55'
| 35', 79' Frank Zappa Funposting
|27 March 2022||/vap/||3–1||/ux/|
||AIM FOR THE HORN 24'
SMELL YA LATER 56'
FUGGED Zinnia 86'
|70' Schizawo||KONAMI Stadium|