Tech's 4CC Pokémon League
|4CC Pokémon League
|December 20 - ?
|4CC Pokémon League
Some meme tournament where people draft Pokémon to use on teams. Any /vp/ manager that should cause /theirteam/ to end at the bottom of the standings is officially sacked. Hosted and run by former /vp/ manager tech !!rb+zz19X9Cq.
Seriously, though: knockout bracket, best-of-two. Maybe double elimination if people can commit to it. If there's not enough signups, I'll make some sort of seeding playoff to determine who gets a bye.
To sign up, use the talk page.
No hard dates, since this won't be taking up calendar space (for now). Ideally it can just run as people find the time to make draft picks and schedule matches in the offseason.
- Cup teams may be signed up by anyone with the permission of an active manager or caretaker.
- Once signed up, a team's management is composed of all signatories to a team's signup, optionally including the managers or caretakers. This management team will collaborate to decide aspects of the team's Pokémon draft, their teambuilding preparation for each opponent, and who should actually control the Pokémon team during the battles themselves.
- Gen 7 USUM NatDex OU. No Britbong fanfic metas allowed.
- Matches must be played on the official Pokémon Showdown! server. Save your replays or it won't count.
- An order will be randomly generated between all the signups, which will be used to conduct a snake draft (i.e., Round 1 starts at #1, and Round 2's first pick starts at #20, Round 3's first pick starts at #1 again, and so on). This will continue for ten rounds.
- Mega Evolutions must be drafted separately from their normal forms. Additionally, if drafted as a Mega Evolution, the Pokémon may ONLY use its corresponding Mega Stone as its held item; likewise, a non-Mega Evo pick cannot use a Mega Stone as a held item.
- After the conclusion of the draft, each management team may choose up to three Pokémon on their roster Only those three Pokémon will be allowed to use Z-Crystals. You may not select any Mega Evolution you have drafted for this purpose.
- Matches are played 6v6 best-of-two. To separate the teams after two matches, the Pokémon left standing after each battle will be used to determine the differential. For example, if the first game was won by one team with 3 Pokémon not knocked out, while the second game was won by the other with 5 Pokémon not knocked out, the composite two-legged score is 3-5 in favor of the second team. If the teams are tied after two games, a 3v3 best-of-one tiebreaker is played.
- Between individual games, including tiebreakers, you are allowed to make any legal change to your six-Pokémon team, including EV / IV / nature adjustment, swapping out moves or held items, or swapping out as many members as you wish.
- Teams are allowed to make trades with other teams, or swap out members of their roster from the free agency pool (all Pokémon that remain undrafted after the original draft and Pokémon swapped out through free agency switches) with no limit.
Trades / Free Agency