|The logo competition for the 2020 4chan Autumn Babby Cup is now taking submissions.|
|The deadline is September 27th, 23:59 UTC. Logos will be placed in this gallery like has been done previously to facilitate discussion. This will be followed by a week long polling period to determine which logo will be used. Please make sure you submit both a qualifier version and a normal version. Please send all submissions to Potatotron. You must supply a high-res PNG file and the original multi-layer source file.|
|Cloverleaf logo: .png .svg||
|Cloverball logo: .ai .png .svg|
Test Cup V 15
|Test Cup V 15.0|
|Dates||March 23–28, 2015|
|2015 4chan Winter Cup|
|Test Cup V 15.0|
|2015 4chan Spring Cup|
This will be a tournament to help people become situated with PES 15, as well as test out the current format to see how shit it is and how we can improve it. I'll accept up to 16 teams to make 4 groups of 4, group games will be played from roughly 5-8 PM PDT on March 23rd, 24th, 25th, and 27th, with top 2 teams advancing to the knockout round which will air at NOON PDT on Saturday March 28th..
Following the event we will all shitpost about what is wrong with PES 15 and see if we can't find solutions. If changes are introduced, I'll most likely hold another tournament with said changes.
- 1 The Teams
- 2 Group Stage
- 3 Knockouts
- 4 Final Rankings
- 5 Rules
Sign up here you faggots.
- What?!? An invitational without /biz/ ? Not on my watch QinTheWise (talk) 17:11, 4 March 2015 (UTC)
- /vp/ Going to test our new meta in a test cup MikeMcBob (talk) 17:24, 4 March 2015 (UTC)
- /tv/ It ain't a party without a plane to crash! WITH NO SURVIVORS!!! CanadaFag (talk) 17:26, 4 March 2015 (UTC)
- /gd/ "Base copy all your players as Bale for added Fame Multipliers." - Kerning the helpful advice Kat || BasedSmugleaf (talk) 17:31, 4 March 2015 (UTC)
- /s4s/ Why not? Carmastrikes (talk) 18:23, 4 March 2015 (UTC)
- /fit/ Here we go! Johnnybravo (talk) 21:16, 4 March 2015 (UTC)
- /5N@F/ Yo, I'm attempting to sign up /5n@f/ in order to test VGL aesthetics and see how well they translate to PES15 in case VGL4 use it. Basically a test for the other VGL teams and to see what teams we can overwrite without causing overlap issues. --QD (talk) 21:22, 4 March 2015 (UTC)
- /mlp/ We can always use some more practice Background pony (talk) 22:00, 4 March 2015 (UTC)
- /mu/ will rock and roll on into this test cup. Feedback (talk) 23:26, 4 March 2015 (UTC)
- /w/ Let's see what can be done with PES 15. Lear (talk) 00:29, 5 March 2015 (UTC)
- /pol/ Reminder /pol/ is one a winning streak. A one match winning streak. Long may it continue. AWyattMann (talk) 07:49, 5 March 2015 (UTC)
- /s/ Let's slap some dimples of venus on that captain planet. --amis (talk) 13:11, 5 March 2015 (UTC)
- /h/ You can only test so much on your own. So fuck it, let's do it live! RLK_Dragon (talk) 17:13, 5 March 2015 (UTC)
- /y/ How else can you test for carshes? --SleepDeprivedAnon (talk) 18:07, 5 March 2015 (UTC)
- /d/ FUCK IT WE'RE GOING BALLS DEEP ALL HOLES NO LOVE DEEP DICKING DrDtroit (talk) 17:15, 5 March 2015 (UTC)
- /g/ Need some live management experience --MonsterIsland (talk) 17:18, 5 March 2015 (UTC)
- /lit/ If a spot opens up. --Autocrat (talk) 12:41, 9 March 2015 (UTC)
|24 March 2015||/b/||0–2||/s/|
|| ??' Stacy's Mom
73' In The Crack
|24 March 2015||/mu/||6–3||/h/|
||The Deak 5', 22'
MC Ride 39'
Varg Vikernes 76'
Kanye West 86'
|3', 81', 88' Titty Monster|
|25 March 2015||/s/||3–1||/h/|
||Thunder Thighs 77', 86' (pen.), 89'||62' Asuka|
|25 March 2015||/b/||1–4||/mu/|
||Giga Puddi 10'|| 7', 41' Jeff Mangum
54' The Deak
90+' MC Ride
|26 March 2015||/mu/||3–2||/s/|
||MC Ride 18'
Kanye West 25'
The Deak 90+'
|16', 63' In the Crack|
|26 March 2015||/h/||6–0||/b/|
||Titty Monster 8', 90+'
Asuka 16', 21', 42'
|24 March 2015||/pol/||1–2||/biz/|
||Jews 20'|| 4' 80's Guy
33' Physical Silver
|24 March 2015||/y/||1–0||/g/|
|25 March 2015||/pol/||0–2||/y/|
|| 36' Yaoi Accessories
80' I'm Cumming
|25 March 2015||/biz/||1–1||/g/|
||80's Guy 45+'||30' TOX|
|28 March 2015||/y/||3–0||/biz/|
||Yaoi Accessories 31'
I'm Cumming 77'
Ramen Yaoi 90+'
|28 March 2015||/g/||4–1||/pol/|
||Install Gentoo 29', 42'
Teedus 81', 85'
|24 March 2015||/s4s/||2–3||/fit/|
Nice Grill 90+'
| 19', 71' Rippletits
86' Dom Mazzetti
|24 March 2015||/vp/||3–3||/w/|
||It's A Hat 12'
Miror B. 67'
| 26' Vectors
76' Waifu Walls
|26 March 2015||/s4s/||3–4||/vp/|
||Nice Grill 12'
| 18', 31' Trumpets
21' Miror B.
85' Hoenn Confirmed
|26 March 2015||/fit/||1–1||/w/|
||Dom Mazzetti 60'||48' Waifu Walls|
|28 March 2015||/vp/||5–1||/fit/|
||Trumpets 25', 60', 63'
Miror B. 29', 51'
|57' Dom Mazzetti|
|28 March 2015||/w/||3–2||/s4s/|
||Waifu Walls 7'
| 33' Nice Grill
|25 March 2015||/mlp/||0–3||/gd/|
|| 22' Edit This Face
45+' Glitch Art
|25 March 2015||/d/||1–2||/lit/|
||Futa/Alternative 72'|| 45+' Ayn Rand
|26 March 2015||/mlp/||3–1||/d/|
Twilight 66', 78'
|26 March 2015||/gd/||1–1||/lit/|
||Lens Flare 3'||7' Start With The Greeks|
|28 March 2015||/d/||0–2||/gd/|
|| 58' >>>/r/
|28 March 2015||/lit/||0–0||/mlp/|
|28 March 2015||/mu/||3–2||/g/|
Note: This game originally ended in a 1–1 draw, and had to be replayed due to the >host forgetting about extra time settings. The statistics above reflect the rematch.
|Kanye West 18', 62'
Jeff Mangum 49'
| 22' Install Gentoo
|28 March 2015||/y/||1–3||/lit/|
||Ramen Yaoi 36'|| 26', 45+' DFW
84' Start With the Greeks
|28 March 2015||/vp/||3–2||/s/|
Bravest Bird 40', 89'
| 30' In the Crack
65' Stacy's Mom
|28 March 2015||/gd/||3–3 (a.e.t.)||/w/|
||Glitch Art 23', 81', 105+'|| 48' Vectors
88', 112' Powerlevel
|28 March 2015||/mu/||0–2||/lit/|
|| 18' DFW
75' Start With The Greeks
|28 March 2015||/vp/||5–3||/w/|
||Trumpets 62', 81', 85'
Miror B 69', 90+'
| 18' MissingNo.
60' Waifu Walls
Third Place Match
|28 March 2015||/mu/||6–4 (a.e.t.)||/w/|
||Jeff Mangum 13'
The Deak 49', 95', 111'
Kanye West 59'
MC Ride 120+'
| 10', 81' Powerlevel
90+' Waifu Walls
|28 March 2015||/vp/||3–1||/lit/|
||Bravest Bird 22'
Miror B. 90+'
|60' Start With the Greeks|
Draw - Friday March 13th at ~5:30 PM PDT
Export deadline - Wednesday March 18th at 5:00 PDT (this should be midnight wiki time right?)
Games begin Monday March 23rd
- Played in PES 2015
- If you can't figure out what team to overwrite you are retarded or you don't have the 4cc basic DLC installed
- Exports will have a section on this page to be placed
- If you followed the instructions on the wiki you are up to speed.
- The version to be used is 1.03.00 and Data Pack 3.00
- GGSS system
- GKs will also have flat 77 stats
- Medals cannot play as GK, anything else is possible
- All height abuse rules will be in place
- All 77s will have form 5
- All medals will have form 8
- The Weak Foot acc/freq is 2/2 for all players
- Players with a height of 179 cm and lower will have 4/4 WF shtuff
- Injury Resistance is 3
- All players are allowed to have only one and the same registered and playable position
- All players can have a playstyle
- A card means COM Playing Style or Playing Skill
- All nonmedals can have 2 cards, GKs get only 1 card, silvers 3 cards and golds can have 4 cards
- There is no team card limit.
- The Captain gets a free Captaincy that does not count against the player card limit
- Fluid Formations are allowed
- Music will be used as it is on the wiki unless you have special snowflake music. Just let me know.
- I'll try to get situated with aesthetic building if needed, try to turn them in the same time as the export deadline.
- Help in this department is very appreciated.
- The game will be played on Super Star difficulty
- Games will be played with 10 minute halves
- ET and PKs will be used in the KO stage
- 3 substitutions per game per team
- Random conditions are on
- Player emotions are on
- Injuries are on
- You have 3 time-outs per game (I'm going to try this)
- You get no free time-outs
- You will get a free sub time-out. If you state it's a sub time-out then do tactical changes after it (during the same break), you lose your free sub time-out (as well as a normal timeout, if this wasn't clear).
- You are not allowed to change anything during the first 20 minutes of a game. If you concede a goal this will be lifted.
- Preset rules TBD
Exports go here
- /h/ - Our Export
- /gd/ - /gd/ Export
- /b/ - Export
- /lit/ - Export
- /g/ - Export
- /y/ - Export (Replaces /int/, trying to fix it now)
- /mlp/ - Export
- /vp/ - Export
- /pol/ - Export >/pol/
- /fit/ - Export
- /mu/ - Export
- /s/ - Export (updated with aesthetical fixes, got CP's permission)
- /biz/ - Export Player formation fixed
- /d/ - export
- /w/ - Export lol K, now this actually overwrites /hr/. Use it for now for testing purposes. I fixed the heights to new height rules.
- /s4s/ - lel If we lose by less than 3 I'll be thoroughly disappointed in the opposing team. Aight nigga now we got tactics n shit we ready to drop a mothafuckin fire ass mixtape this time.
- /gd/ - I have my own aesthetics lel.