|The logo competition for the 2020 Spring Babby Cup is now taking submissions. The deadline is April 1st, 23:59 UTC. Logos will be placed in this gallery like has been done previously to facilitate discussion. This will be followed by a week long polling period to determine which logo will be used. Please make sure you submit both a qualifier version and a normal version. Please send all submissions to Potatotron. You must supply a high-res PNG file and the original multi-layer source file. Cloverball logo: .ai .png .svg|
Fakkin Boolsheet Series II
|Fakkin Boolsheet Series II|
|Dates||September 16 - probably like the 24th or some shit|
|DrDtroit Fakkin Boolsheet Series|
|Fakkin Boolsheet Series II|
|Fakkin Boolsheet Series III|
People wanted more FAKKIN BOOLSHEET, so we're bringing Sheiky back once again. Tentatively scheduled for sometime shortly before Autumn, and hosting duties will be split with Kekkels. Let's hope there are less diseases this time!
- 1 DLC
- 2 Signups
- 3 Requirements
- 4 Rules
- 5 Prizes
- 6 Reserve Teams
- 7 Schedule
- 8 Events
- 9 Gauntlet 2
- 10 El Generalico Classico
- 11 Goalfugees Welcome
- 12 Amateur League
- 13 Dedteam Memorial Cup
- 14 FAKKIN BOOLSHEET II Tourney
- 15 Random Boolsheet
- 16 Third Place
- 17 Final
- 18 Exports
Since there's interest in expanding the Dedteam Bowl and a possible Harambe 2, I've set up a page to see if there's enough interest and/or teams to actually move them to their own days (Most likely the weekend after KOJIMBLE'S WILD RIDE).
Please sign your team up under the banner of the event you wish for them to compete in. If you don't know yet, feel free to list them here, and they'll be slotted in wherever there's room at (mostly) random. Please don't list a team in more than one area, and no more than one team per manager per slot. And no, councils, this doesn't mean you can have /mlp/ then 50 flavors of pone. Please, if you're part of a council but both want to sign up, use teams that are different.
Signup deadline is 11.9.2016, 23:59:59 UTC. Exports must also be posted by then. Never Forget ;_;7
- A working PES16 export
- An anthem
- At least one goalhorn
- At least one outfielder kit and a goalkeeper kit; two outfielder kits are recommended
- Team logo
- Team page on the wiki
- Mini-logo for the wiki
- Aesthetics other than kits (custom models)
- Taking this shit seriously
- Bullying the streamer for rigging an obviously rigged event
Since this is for shits and giggles, exports may be in any of the recently used formats (i.e. Main Cup format, Tag Team Cup format, /ag/ League Format, /vg/ League Format, etc). I only ask that you obey usual height rules and usual medal rules (Except TTC-format exports, which have GSSSS instead of GGSS).
The email address for nightly exports is firstname.lastname@example.org. You have to send your stuff at least an hour early. State the name of your team in the mail.
- Maybe I'll mail you something from the box of prizes, who knows?
Teams who signed up in events without enough competitors. They'll be sued in place of any team that doesn't have an available tactical export.
- /usa/ When I think Big Boss, I think America. CollieBro (talk) 14:59, 10 September 2016 (UTC)
- /homm/ In case of any team in Random Boolsheet not providing anything, please roll us a formation and we will cast Mass Haste to make an export in a hour or two. DescendingBear (talk) 02:01, 15 September 2016 (UTC)
Friday, September 16: Gauntlet Saturday, September 17: El Generalico Classico Sunday, September 18: Goalfugees Welcome/Amateur League/Dedteam Cup Monday, September 19: FAKKIN BOOLSHEET Part 1 Wednesday, September 21: FAKKIN BOOLSHEET Part 2 Thursday, September 22: Random Boolsheet
Events will be added when they're conceptualized. If you've got an idea for an event, please let me know. The more events, the better! A real schedule of the events will be posted once everything's set.
This was pretty fun, maybe if we can get PES to let exports work correctly it will be even better this time! As before, 1 vs 2 seed, on through 10. Last time a 5th seed won, can we make it all 10 this time?
- /thps/ - It'll actually exist this time damnit DrDtroit (talk) 04:10, 17 August 2016 (UTC)
- /Naruto/ Lets see if we can win a match MagicalCoat (talk) 05:54, 17 August 2016 (UTC)
- /wsr/ - Requesting somebody to make models. >implying I can't get away with using the editor in-game Kitfag (talk) 08:17, 17 August 2016 (UTC)
- /bird/ - BAVI: Birds are very important. TheWorst (talk) 12:03, 18 August 2016 (UTC)
- 25px /snek/ Birds are not THAT important DescendingBear (talk) 13:10, 22 August 2016 (UTC)
- /hsg/ Ready for action
- /rw/ Roboteers, stand by. CollieBro (talk) 00:03, 20 August 2016 (UTC)
- /ARS/ Glory to Arstotzka Heavenly Pond (talk) 03:41, 21 August 2016 (UTC)
- /ussr/ Only one team can prevail through sheer manpower. MarcoZ (talk) 20:28, 27 August 2016 (UTC)
- /metallurgy/ What are gaunlets made of? That's right Metalsappho (talk) 07:36, 28 August 2016 (UTC)
|16 September 2016||/ARS/||2-1||/thps/|
||Papers Please ??'
Glory to Arstrotzka ??'
|Tony Hawk ??'|
|9 July 2016||/ARS/||2-3||/hsg/|
||Papers Please 15', 40'||WIIIIIIINDS 4', 26'
|9 July 2016||/hsg/||3-2||25px /snek/|
||WIIIIIIINDS 62', 74', 82'
Live, Insect ??'
|HORA HORA HORA 58'
Ekans is Snake 67'
|9 July 2016||/hsg/||3-0||/ussr/|
||Yogg-Saron, Meme's End 13', 90+4'
Reno Jackson 17'
|9 July 2016||/hsg/||4-3||/Naruto/|
||Barnes 28', 80'
Reno Jackson 31', 78'
|TnJ 33', 55'
SOLO KING 53'
|9 July 2016||/hsg/||3-2||/wsr/|
||Zeriyah Nudes 3'
Barnes 79', 90+3'
>saving samples 61'
|9 July 2016||/hsg/||3-3||/metallurgy/|
Barnes 73', 90'
Yogg-Saron, Meme's End
Tony the Tiger
|9 July 2016||/hsg/||3-1||/rw/|
WIIIIIIINDS 28', 39'
Yogg-Saron, Meme's End 77'
|9 July 2016||/hsg/||2-2||/bird/|
HAH, >Priest 90+4'
|CAWWW 45', 48'|
Dies to Fiery War Axe
EVERYONE, GET IN HERE!
|9 July 2016||/bird/||5 – 5||/bird/|
|4 – 1|
El Generalico Classico
/sp/ vs /a/, with each side getting 8-16 teams based off generals of their board. Thrill as these two classic rivals fight to see who will win on a more club-like level. Can /sp/ finally prevail over /a/ for once?
- /epl/ IT'S COMING HOME, IT'S COMING HOME CollieBro (talk) 04:18, 17 August 2016 (UTC)
- /mlb/ Daily reminder that the Pirates willingly started Edison Volquez in the 2014 NL Wild Card game 01:23, 19 August 2016 (UTC) lark4cc (talk)
- /afl/ Please watch our sport
- /cyc/ Tuna, Shampoo, Interior Design and some nice fucking castles. IT's cycling time baby Bochumbrew 10:03, 28 August 2016 (UTC)
- /F1/ AUTOPILOTWINSLOL TWAIN (talk) 09:50, 1 September 2016 (UTC)
- /DET/ DrDtroit (talk) 04:15, 17 August 2016 (UTC)
- 25px /choke/ ayy lmao
- /jojo/ What a beautiful DUWANG. TheWorst (talk) 04:06, 17 August 2016 (UTC)
- /azu/ Azumanga INVENTED an entire anime genre Metalsappho (talk) 15:57, 17 August 2016 (UTC)
- /umr/ Daily reminder that anime belongs in the trash. Olecei (talk) 06:09, 19 August 2016 (UTC)
- /rz/ >generals on /a/ here's a team made of shitty memes from the hit meme show of the season, in the meantime. (´・ω・`) (talk) 07:46, 20 August 2016 (UTC)
- /moeshit/ Can't have /a/ without moe Ravenire (talk) 13:14, 24 August 2016 (UTC)
- /ar/ MarcoZ (talk) 15:26, 3 September 2016 (UTC)
|Reality Check 12', 83'
|Cute Girls Doing Cute Things 26', 31'|
|Costa Dindu Nuffin 9'||Murderer Osaka 48'|
|"English" """Premier""" League
Costa Dindu Nuffin
Wales Can Fuck Off
n-next year la
Bubble Blowing Babies
|5-7|| Detachable pigtails
The correct term is lesbian!
|AMD AMX 17', 77'
|Absolutely Slothful 21'
|1992 Houston Oilers 8', 86', 90+1'
2003 Yankees 24'
2007 Patriots 90+3'
|Pe1ter 2agan 3'
Running Froome 33'
NAIROBI CAN'TANA 78'
REALITY CHECK 45+1', 62'
Elite Kicking 84'
|Murderer Osaka 23'
Detachable pigtails 42', 49'
|Choco Senna 8'
AMD AMX 17', 83'
GIMI 19', 43'
|1992 Houston Oilers 48'
2011 Texas Rangers 90+0'
|TWO MINUTES 31'
Running Froome 55'
Pe1ter 2agan 90+0'
|Tricky Ricky 5'
Choco Senna 11', 22'
And Finland Loses Again 32'
GIMI 38', 90+0'
|O. Francois de Jarjayes 30'
|/afl/||Dtroit flipped a coin, and /ar/ won.||/ar/|
|Pe1ter 2agan 10'||Choco Senna 23', 74', 80'
And Finland Loses Again 33'
having CBs (or using any players as CBs) is forbidden, only LB-RB defensive line allowed. Extra rule: Goalkeepers have to be set to take corner kicks.
- 25px /broforce/ This invitational needs more freedom. DescendingBear (talk) 04:01, 17 August 2016 (UTC)
- /sega/DrDtroit (talk) 04:14, 17 August 2016 (UTC)
- /metallica/Who needs defense? Lesbian metals are all about attacking and alloyingMetalsappho (talk) 15:45, 17 August 2016 (UTC)
- /hig/ best defence is no defence (talk)
|Iodine 2', 29'
| 6' Kusu Kusu
8', 90+1'Oyashiro Rika
39' United States of Nipah!
65' Auau hauu
87' Magical Trap Girl Satako
|Does What Nintendon't 3'
Burning Rangers 17'
| 50' Bronan the Brobarian
86' Time Bro
|Does What Nintendon't
Mothafuckin Space Harrier
Seen Any Sailors?
Bronan the Brobarian
Gold 55', 65', 82'
| 7', 15', 26', 38', 44' Rambro
12' Double Bro Seven
32' The Brocketeer
|Auau hauu 11', 57'
Oyashiro Rika 36'
United States of Nipah! 74'
| 24', 43' Super Sanic
39' Does What Nintendon't
81' Burning Rangers
84' CRRAAAZY TAXI
All players set to 40, silvers are 50, golds are 60. Event played on beginner AI difficulty setting.
- /yryr/ Myuer (talk) 04:12, 24 August 2016 (UTC)
- 25px /u12/ based on the real managerial adventures of BochumbrewBochumbrew 15:28, 28 August,2016 (UTC)
- /pu/ Shuckle (talk) 06:35, 2 September 2016 (UTC)
- /alloys/ Metall/u/rgy: The Next Generation Metalsappho (talk) 16:30, 5 September 2016 (UTC)
|Electrum 40'|| 27' >tfw no mega
| 6' Namori
|Ronny 18', 72'
Twin 1 82'
| 3' >tfw no mega
34', 40' Farfetch'd
Dedteam Memorial Cup
This Event has been expanded and received its own page along with the Harambe Bowl. http://implyingrigged.info/wiki/Fakkin_Boolsheet_Series_II_DLC
We visit the great beyond to see all those teams we miss so dearly play once again. WARNING WILL CONTAIN SPOOP
- 25px /pwaag/ - Maybe we'll actually play this time without being ded - Mantis (talk) 05:59, 28 August 2016 (UTC)
- /hm/ - Boys... - Magicblue (talk) 00:54, 02 Sept 2016 (UTC)
- /m/u/ RIP Hibiki ;_;7 Metalsappho (talk) 10:40, 10 September 2016 (UTC)
- /vr/ pls find a manager MarcoZ (talk) 16:53, 11 September 2016 (UTC) your call on keeping this entry since DescendingBear has been verified
FAKKIN BOOLSHEET II Tourney
It's not BOOLSHEET if we don't mash everything together at the end! 16 teams go all out in the final tournament of FAKKIN BOOLSHEET II. Watch as teams break backs, fuck asses, and make each other humble on the way to "glory"!
As a side note, this will be the only tournament to feature Live Managing.
- /d/ DrDtroit (talk) 04:11, 17 August 2016 (UTC)
- /mf/ Time to get fiendish. MagicalCoat (talk) 04:20, 17 August 2016 (UTC)
- /nnb/ Nyanpasu. Time to get two stars on the shirt. Heavenly Pond (talk) 12:13, 17 August 2016 (UTC)
- /sora/ It's time to wing it. Ravenire (talk) 15:53, 17 August 2016 (UTC)
- /csa/ Reserving a spot for the Multinational Bowl winner Dag (talk) 22:21, 18 August 2016 (UTC)
- /vg/ Maybe we'll show up, maybe we'll be too busy
preparing for the next babby embarrassmentgitting gud. a useless shitter 23:54, 18 August 2016 (UTC)
- /hel/ Time for derby match against h/a/nny Rance
- /hanny/ More than 1 card per player Edition Olecei (talk) 06:09, 19 August 2016 (UTC)
- /ksg/ The manager 3 spot under me have more chance to win this than Ash winning the leagueLéo/Usermane (talk) 08:18, 19 August 2016 (UTC)
- /giivasunner/ yeah baby I'm the ripper, I'm ya daddy's worst nightmare (´・ω・`) (talk) 07:43, 20 August 2016 (UTC)
- 25px /crew/ FUN TIMES IN COLUMBUS AGAIN (signing up by request)DrDtroit (talk) 18:06, 20 August 2016 (UTC)
- /aog/ I have more of a chance of winning this than Ash winning the league, which is still better than /ksg/'s chances LawfulDickish (talk) 01:10, 22 August 2016 (UTC)
- /音MAD/ I'll show you who's boss of this gym♂ YJSNPI (talk) 12:16, 22 August 2016 (UTC)
- /sbg/ I'm pretty sure everyone have A LOT of spare salt to bet right now DescendingBear (talk) 13:11, 22 August 2016 (UTC)
- /ddg/ Myuer (talk) 13:11, 22 August 2016 (UTC)
- /rlg/ Xom roars with laughter! 19:47, 23 August 2016 (UTC) lark4cc (talk)
|14' El Presidente|
|60', 68' DJ Gaston|
|Master of Romance
Do It For Her
|5-3|| High Quality Video Game Rips
|Stupeed Blue Girl 10', 78', 90+5'
Vendetta Castro 23', 33'
| 12', 59', 90+8' Serpent of Chaos
32', 71', 79' Sigmund
44' MuMohammed Ali
WE ARE LAWYER 64', 84'
Rance 86', 90+2'
|49', 90+0' Billy Herrington|
|Lang Bau 21'
Thoma Lipton 72'
|Grigori 53'|| 5', 45+0', 52' RISE AGAIN
69', 90+3' Nathan "massacre the blacks" Forrest
Mama Tadaima 70'
Honoko 80', 90+4'
| 39' /d/ humor thread
65', 76', 87' Futa/alternative
84' BDSM General
/d/ Humor Thread
|Master of Romance 5'
crapawa shitjo 8'
Manly Picnic 28'
| 6' Sigmund
48' Serpent of Choas
70' What a Noble Sacrifice
|Io Ishtar 27'|| 90+0' Rise Again
90+4' Old Man Lee
|Dmitrys 36', 90+5'|| 15', 66' crapawa shitjo
87' Manly Picnic
69' Rooftop Homicide
|>Greg 15', 37', 45+0'
| 45+2', 82' Nathan "massacre the blacks" Forrest
78' Rise Again
|Futa/alternative 86'||29' Nathan "massacre the blacks" Forrest|
/d/ Humor Thread
|7-6|| Rise Again
Old Mand Lee
Nathan "massacre the blacks" Forrest
Cotton is King
|Master of Romance 8'
crapawa shitjo 18'
Manly Picnic 33'
| 6', 37', 54', 88' >Greg
15', 45+4' THAT CARD
8 Team Tournament, after the teams are randomized and matched to eachother, each team is given an equally randomized formation (drawn from the Fountain of Formations) and must use that for the entire tournament. Livemanaging is allowed, naturally.
Q1.) when are we given our formations by the “Fountain of Formations”?
A1.) Probably in the next day or two, Thursday (September 15th) at the latest. Need to be not busy AND decide some other things for the overall thing before getting into it.
Q2.) Does the fountain just spit out basic formations or does it also spit out player formations and sliders?
A2.) Just the formation, cards and sliders can be whatever.
Q3.) Do we need to change our roster to fit what the fountain spits out, or are we just meant to play players out of position?
A3.) Yes, play people in position.
Q4.) What changes are we allowed to make before and during matches?
A4.) You can make the formation look howvery ou want; it'll just be like YOU GET A 4-5-1! AND YOU GET A 6-1-3!
Formations are now assigned:
/uv/ - 3-4-3
/xcg/ - 3-5-2
/xd/ - 4-3-3
- /uv/ ~Even if you put the Tomato in a scoring position, she WILL fuck it up Metalsappho (talk) 13:23, 3 September 2016 (UTC)
- /toon/ sounds like fun Curious Anon (talk) 14:42, 3 September 2016 (UTC)
- /xcg/ Time for a new campaign with Hidden Potential and Not Created Equally. What could go wrong? Delta (talk) 16:58, 3 September 2016 (UTC)
- /xd/ DrDtroit (talk) 04:12, 17 August 2016 (UTC)
- /eeee/ Lets Get Crazy!
- /ussr/ Sounds fun, let's see if I can make said formation look like a hammer and sickle again. MarcoZ (talk) 16:52, 11 September 2016 (UTC) 3-6-fun tictacs
- Bulleted list item
|EEEEEEEEEE 83'|| 9' URAAAAAA
72' Lenin Mummy
|EEEEEEEEEE 40', 90+5'
EEEEEEEEEE 63', 87'
|20', 61' Cthulu|
Red Army 38'
|Arnas 79', 88', 90+0'|| 21' The Flash
86' Air Jordan
Titty Ninja 24'
Power Fisting 49'
|Otto Rocket 18'|| 64' Snaketits
76' That's XCOM Baby!
EEEEEEEEEE 42', 55'
|Misclicking 40', 56'
| 8' BM-13 Katyusha
22', 54' ElectroStalin
26', 50', 57', 62' Lenin Mummy
List your team here and it's Tactical/Aesthetical export. Please don't .cpk anything, it's a bitch to get out in the wash.
/vg/ low quality aesthetics lower quality tactics
/mf/ PES 3 Tactics Aesthetics
/Naruto/ PES 1 Tactics Aesthetics
/wsr/ Invitational 7 (logos won't work because my DLC a shit and doesn't work for me, logo files will be provided in a diff. download) Tictacs (with in-game kits and one non-placeholder player)
/metallurgy/ Extra 1 Aesthetics v4, if you already downloaded the v3, the only difference is Magnesium (ID 78320) Tactics v2
/metallica/ Extra 2 Aesthetics v3 Tactics v4
/alloys/ Extra 3 Aesthetics Tactics v3
/azu/ Extra 5 Aesthetics v2 Tactics v2
/uv/ Extra 16 Aesthetics v2 Tactics
/sora/ Extra 6 Aesthetics Tactical Export
/nnb/ Extra 8
/hel/ Invitational 30 Aesthetics Tactical Export Pastebin
/hig/ Invitational 31 Tactical Export Aesthetics
/umr/ PES 6 Same as whatever I ran in Boolshit I (also on the umr page)
/hanny/ VGL17 Tactical Export Aesthetics
/ksg/ VGL20 try to download the tactics export on the wiki page this one have >playing style... I hope
/jojo/ Invitational 27 『Tactics』『Aesthetics』
/bird/ Invitational 29 Birb of Prey Tactics Plumage Aesthetics
/afl/ Invitational 24 Export includes in game kits Sub on best conditions, subs at 65
/mlb/ Invitational 25
/epl/ Extra 13
/音MAD/ Invitational 2 Tic Tacs Ass♂thetics
/moeshit/ Invitational 11 Aesthetics Tactical Export
/aog/ VGL4 OBJECTION! Here's the tactics, Your Honor!
/ussr/ Invitational 28 Aesthetics tactics
/eeee/ Invitational 20 Aesthetics tactical
/cyc/ Extra 11 EXPORT
25px /u12/ Extra 12 kids power, also export
/pu/ Extra 14 - everything is on wiki page
/ar/ Invitational 5 - exports on team page
/F1/ Extra 4 Tictacs aesthetics
/xcg/ VGL 37 New Tactical New aesthetics
/ARS/ Invitational 1 Tactical Aesthetics
/csa/ Invitational 4 Thank god I don't need to move this around kits
25px /snek/ Extra 5 this is snek
/sbg/ Invitational 7 tictacs. Same aesthetics as in Boolsheet 1
25px /broforce/ Invitational 26 FUCK YEAH
/rw/ Extra 10 Ready to either destroy everything or get pitted in the first round
/epl/ Extra 13 Patrician Swansea passing tactics and memenpress Liverpool defending tactics. Literally what could go wrong? Pink boxheads are the new style and I can't get them to go away
/wtg/ VGL 40 Tanks fresh from the factory Tactics to win a war
/toon/ Invitational 31 not so dank memes kits
/cm/ epicly shit tactics tbqh Use /cm/'s Spring Aesthetics