Mogra Void Cup 2
|Mogra Void Cup 2: Electric Boogaloo|
|Mogra Void Cup|
|Mogra Void Cup 2|
So after two and a half more fucking months of literally nothing going on, the time has come for us to fill the void of fun again with more stupid divegrass, so to do that (if you are unfamiliar with what we did last time) this little invitational is being hosted so that 16 lucky teams get to fuck around for a weekend, have a drink or two, or nineteen, have a laugh and at the end of it, the winner of the bracket will face /mogra/ as a final boss
It will be streamed by Potatotron on the Cytube channel.
This event has been approved by somebody this time, but we have a stream slot and STILL no weeb nightclub to invade the Cytube with, so why not squeeze some more divegrass in between all the other shit going on as well.
Signups will be first come first serve, and only the first SIXTEEN will be accepted, but backups are welcome in case some can't attend the party, since we have two days this time, we can see if backups aren't left out and can play some fuck around games on the side.
This is literally for fun so don't attempt to be a tryhard,
- Any team can sign up, 4cc, fake, you name it (No /pol/-league teams, we don't need more viruses, and because you have a /pol/ league going on already) Fun teams get priority
- I'm also putting a ban on VGL teams this time around due to the /vg/ league going on during this.
- PES17, GSSBB rules, G=99 5 cards, S=94 4 cards, B=89 3 cards, Regular=77 2 cards | Height rules: 10x185cm, 7x180cm, 6x175cm | Any number of trick cards you like
- AGL rules, +1 at Half Time and +2 at 70", managers=removed
- IF a 16 team bracket is used, there will be no manual replays, 8 minute match lengths and no setup
- NO PASTEBINS, set your team up how you want it in your export or suffer
- Extra time is gay so only PENALTIES will be used.
- NO SUBS
- Have >fun!
Signup deadline is: JUNE 18th, AS IS THE DEADLINE FOR ALL EXPORTS
Stick your teams here
- /dropout/ Season 2 never. Jashinfags are laughing at us bros... XEon8x (talk) 13:29, 8 June 2020 (UTC)
- /ygotas/ Grand Championship arc abridged when? Metagross01 (talk) 13:52, 8 June 2020 (UTC)
- /thps/ May as well throw up a team with music just as good as mogra'sDrDtroit (talk) 16:03, 8 June 2020 (UTC)
- /lynch/ We're cooking quinoa todaySuule (talk) 20:40, 8 June 2020 (UTC)
- /hardstyle/ DEDICATED TO THE QORE, SON! Laventale (talk) 19:46, 8 June 2020 (UTC)
- /k/ 105mm howitzers will always be the best instrument Seigmann (talk) 19:50, 8 June 2020 (UTC)
- /aco/ What's all the CUMmotion? Quivering Clit. Elegant Ejaculation AxAndy (talk) 19:52, 8 June 2020 (UTC)
- /cops/ /cops/ is rigged on location with the men and >women of law enforcements. All opposing teams are winning until proven otherwise by the final whistle. Old Man Sou (talk) 20:29, 8 June 2020 (UTC)
- /zls/ Dancing ensured, Rigor mortis can be solved by caffeine patches, don't worry I saw some 2d zombies use this method, proven effective (sources: dude trust me) Blinky (talk) 20:32, 8 June 2020 (UTC)
- /porter/ WAITING IMPATIENTLY FOR NURTURE WayJay (talk) 20:40, 8 June 2020 (UTC)
- /moon/ party hard or we'll punish you Svenskii (talk) 20:55, 8 June 2020 (UTC)
- /vocaloid/ Resurrected (no thanks to /mu/league) Tejen (talk) 22:36, 8 June 2020 (UTC)
- 25px /bubblegum/ We want you Soldier Girls Potatotron (talk) 23:09, 8 June 2020 (UTC)
- /4ccg/ Let the lads play in VGL already. Dovahfag (talk) 10:15, 9 June 2020 (UTC)
- /San Marino/ This is the way to Eurovision right? SleepDeprivedAnon (talk) 12:38, 9 June 2020 (UTC)
- /yucamp/ Solo camping best camping. Prow (talk) 20:22, 9 June 2020 (UTC)
- /spebsqsa/ /mu/ league never so might as well XEon8x (talk) 17:12, 8 June 2020 (UTC)
- /100oj/ Wanted bring the lads from Mac Anu but no time unfortunately, Player 2 will be taking their place. Laventale (talk) 19:46, 8 June 2020 (UTC)
- /gt/ if you need backups the cars are literally ready thx to the last mogra cup
the PAL soundtrack is also readySvenskii (talk) 20:55, 8 June 2020 (UTC)
- /ctt/ Let's throw them in, too, might be funDrDtroit (talk) 22:53, 8 June 2020 (UTC)
Filthy Secondaries Group
The top two teams will face each other in a final to win a free drink at the bar
|20 June 2020||/spebsqsa/||1–3||/100oj/|
||O.C. Cash 14'
| 8' PTSD War Survivor
32' Featuring Suguri from the Suguri Series
34' *skips your turn*
|Dark Age of Divegrass|
|20 June 2020||/100oj/||0–0||/ctt/|
||ALTE AKBAR! 26'||Charles Barkley Memorial Slamnasium|
|Featuring Suguri from the Suguri Series
*skip your turn*
The Modding Community
|4–5|| 16-bit Lesbians
Lewd the Retards
'Mirin my Specs?
|21 June 2020||/ctt/||0–0||/spebsqsa/|
||66' Swedish Invasion||Charles Barkley Memorial Slamnasium|
|21 June 2020||/100oj/||0–1||/ctt/|
||36' Kickstation 2||Zwei Wing Stadium|
Round of 16
|20 June 2020||/ygotas/||2–1||/cops/|
||Card Games on Motorcycles 32'
Screw the Rules 75'
|16' Stop Resisting||Awesome Dome|
|20 June 2020||/k/||1–1||/zls/|
||Ian McCollum 45+3'||6' Egge||Final PEStination|
D B Deagle
|10–11|| Legendary Yamada Tae
Driver in Tori
|20 June 2020||/thps/||3–1||/moon/|
||Tony Hawk 55'
Bob Burnquist 90+1'
Rodney Mullen 90+4'
| 47' Black Lady
12' Deep Submerge
|The Retro Arcadium|
|20 June 2020||/yucamp/||0–2||/gt/|
||Kawaii Pine Cone 11'
Outdoor Activities Club 84'
| 15' The "New" Dodge
65' Moon over the Castle
|100 Acre Wood|
|20 June 2020||/hardstyle/||0–1||/porter/|
||Melbourne Shuffle 16'||63' >tfw too worldsy||The Mountaintops|
|20 June 2020||/4ccg/||3–4||/vocaloid/|
Questionable Decisionmakers 43', 67'
Grievances with the 4cc 83'
| 17' Mikudayo
53' Len Kagamine
74', 83' (pen.) Hatsune Miku
1' Len Kagamine
|20 June 2020||/San Marino/||1–1||/aco/|
||Massimo Bonini 51'||37' Hellen Parr||The Time Cube|
Alessandro Della Valle
|4–5|| The Chadshad
Buenos Dias, Mandy
|20 June 2020||/lynch/||2–4||/dropout/|
Alvin Straight 87'
| 20', 42' Satanichia McDowell Kurumizawa
84', 89' Holy Light of Censorhip
1' Satanichia McDowell Kurumizawa
|21 June 2020||/ygotas/||2–1||/zls/|
||Screw the Rules 15'
Brookly Rage 57'
|21 June 2020||/thps/||6–7||/gt/|
||Rodney Mullen 10'
Bam Margera 33', 88'
| 7', 20', 70' Yellow Evo V
15', 90+2' The "New" Dodge
55' Suzuki Escudo
59' Moon over the Castle
|21 June 2020||/porter/||1–1||/vocaloid/|
||Rin 67'||26' Ghost Voices||Intercity Blimp Train|
|21 June 2020||/aco/||3–2||/dropout/|
||Buenos Dias, Mandy 15'
The Chadshad 29'
| 43' Class Prez
76' Satanichia McDowell Kurumizawa
|Sei Michael Joshi Gakuen|
|21 June 2020||/ygotas/||2–1||/gt/|
||Brooklyn Rage 36'
Card Games on Motorcycle 40'
|48' Suzuki Escudo||Sad Panda Communal Faphouse|
|21 June 2020||/vocaloid/||1–3||/aco/|
||Rin Kagamine 59'|| 4' Buenos Dias, Mandy
14' The Chadshad
|Zyzz Memorial Bronasium|
Third Place Match
|21 June 2020||/gt/||3–2||/vocaloid/|
||Yellow Evo V 4'
Suzuki Escudo 11', 45+1'
| 82' Hatsune Miku
90+1' Len Kagamine
|CIA Meemorial Stadium|
|21 June 2020||/ygotas/||2–0||/aco/|
||Brooklyn Rage 9'
Screw the Rules 90+2'
|CIA Meemorial Stadium|
Export deadline is 18th of June, PLEASE CLAIM YOUR TEAM ID BY PUTTING IT NEXT TO YOUR TEAM BRACKETS (if you are a 4cc team, you needn't put one in)
/dropout/ Invitational 6 (ID: 836)
Tactical Export: SPICY TACTICS courtesy of the Hell Shopping Network
Aesthetic Export: Delightfully devilish uniforms
Audio Export: Angel Gabu > Vampire Gabu
/ygotas/ (Invitational 57)
Tactical Export: SCREW
Aesthetic Export: THE
Audio Export: RULES
Tactical Export: RIDE RIDE HOW WE RIDE
Aesthetic Export: LIGHTS OUT GUERRILLA RADIO
Audio Export: SO HERE I AM
/lynch/ Invitational 2 (ID: 832)
Tactical Export: DICK LAURENT
Aesthetic Export: IS
Audio Export: DEAD
Tactical Export :Thousands of Weekend Warriors, all of them gathered together to enjoy the weekend.
Aesthetic Export: HERE WE GO AGAIN!
Audio Export: FUCK EDM!
Tactical Export: ))))))))
Aesthetic Export:THE UNBIASED KALASHNIKOV GROUP DOES INFACT SPONSOR THIS TEAM'S SUITS FOR FREE )))
Audio Export:: АБСОЛУТ ХАРДБАСС. РУССИАН ПАРТЫ ИН КАМАЗ.
Tactical Export: Artists remember to anchor your commission sheets
Aesthetic Export: Clients don't be shy to strike up conversations
Audio Export: Anchor Post
Tactical Export : Eggs
Aesthetics Export : Eggs
Audio Export: eggs
Tactical Export: tact
Aesthetic Export: Aes
Audio Export: music
/moon/ Invitational 33 (ID: 863)
Tactical Export: can't wait for tuxedo mask to be red-carded again
Aesthetic Export: cute
Audio Export: more remixes
/vocaloid/ Invitational 34 (ID: 864)
Audio Export:-̦͡-̠̯-̮ ͚̞̹̼͔͕̟I̥͉̩r̙̦̹͔̪̣r̳̭̩͇̥͚̞e̯̟̩ͅc̷̥͎o̗̦͈͓͈̮̺̕v͈̖͔͟er̫̦̼͖͇̟̞a̯͈̻͉͙͘ͅb̙l̳̮̗e̤͉̟͔̹͔̘ ͏̲̯̠̤͉E̬̪̞͉͈r̢͇r̟͖͍ó͇̺̙̦r̖̲͔̭̲͉̞ ̹͕̤̺̕-͎̹-̠̦̻͕̜̥-̳̭͍̘̺ͅ
Tactical Export: VGL? More like, hunger games league... LMAO
Aesthetics Export: I sure hope it's not full of horses MEGA option
Audio Export: Only one anthem? What is this, 2012?
/San Marino/ Invitational 27 (ID:857)
/yucamp/ Invitational 4 (ID:834)
Tactical Export: Tactics
Aesthetic Export: Aesthetics
Audio Export: Music
If you are a backup, please consider submitting exports anyway since we are dedicating 2-4 extra games at the start of each day for backup teams to fuck around
/spebsqsa/ Invitational 49 (ID: 879)
Tactical Export: Gold medal tactics
Aesthetic Export: Contest uniforms
Audio Export: Contest repertoire
Tactical Export: How do I roll a 6?
Aesthetic Export: THE MODDING COMMUNITY?!?!
Audio Export: Ah yes, Vidya Music. How nice.
/gt/ Invitational 3 (ID: 833)
Tactical Export: GT7 soon and trial mountain's fuckin back let's goooooo
Aesthetic Export: *east city intensifies*
Audio Export: PAL soundtrack (mogra remix)
Tactical Export: 16 bit Revolution!
Aesthetic Export: 32 Bit Graphics!
Audio Export: CD Quality Audio!